CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index
CTFC.net on Facebook CTFC.net on Twitter CTFC.net photos
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   
ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   

Crawley links: CTFC.net | Official site | Reds Player | CTFC YouTube | Club shop | Ticket sales | Supporters Alliance | GH Coaches | Broadfield Stadium | CTFC.net's Gallery | CTFC History | General links: Crawley Observer | Crawley News | The Argus | Ross Mitchell Photography | Football League 2 | BBCi League 2 pages | BBC Sussex | BBC Radio Sussex | BBC Radio Surrey | The Football League Paper | Football Web Pages | Football Ground Guide | Oddschecker |

Carlisle United matchday thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ant
Coach
Coach

Topics: 24

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

redz75 wrote:
Alex Ferguson was one game from being sack at United when a goal by l think Mark Robbins against Notts Forest in the FA Cup saved his career

As Rees will point out as well as me - there is no such team as Notts Forest Very Happy
Ian
Director of Football
Director of Football

Topics: 214

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Ian on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ian
Director of Football
Director of Football

Topics: 214

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maidenbower Millionaire wrote:
I did notice that Dermot was getting a lot of stick from our fans for not being animated on the sideline.

I do agree with some of them that he needs to show more enthusiasm and leadership.

Obviously the gait of the manager is key to how his team plays. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Why have we got so many 'special' fans?
ElTel
Reserve team
Reserve team

Topics: 2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ant wrote:
No doubt the substitutions cost us - When Morris went off and it was all square at half time I said we needed to score at least two in the second half because I knew we were going to conceed. Mersin just isn't a capable keeper at this level and with no game time for weeks he was always going to be rusty. Nice lad but not good enough. If Glenn is out for the season then the point we picked up will be valuable as we will lose our remaining games.

I thought we did enough to grab at least a point....and I do think we should have learned enough this season to be stronger next...
I actually think one substitution bringing on Roberts was the spark we needed it's a shame he wasn't on earlier instead of that total waste of space Enzio.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: