CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index
CTFC.net on Facebook CTFC.net on Twitter CTFC.net photos
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   
ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   

Crawley links: CTFC.net | Official site | Reds Player | CTFC YouTube | Club shop | Ticket sales | Supporters Alliance | GH Coaches | Broadfield Stadium | CTFC.net's Gallery | CTFC History | General links: Crawley Observer | Crawley News | The Argus | Ross Mitchell Photography | Football League 2 | BBCi League 2 pages | BBC Sussex | BBC Radio Sussex | BBC Radio Surrey | The Football League Paper | Football Web Pages | Football Ground Guide | Oddschecker |

Crawley matchday tickets

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Official Glover
Trainee
Trainee

Topics: 1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:32 pm    Post subject: Crawley matchday tickets Reply with quote

Hi all,

I'm a Yeovil fan that works for the club with my lads on matchdays. Came up to see the game at your place last month for the first time, and coming up again soon on my little charity challenge.

In April, my two lads and I are going around the 92 Premier and Football League clubs to collect memorabilia for auction at a later date. A route is planned, letters are being sent out and (shameless plug, sorry), I've built a little website about what we hope to achieve... it's at www.4-2-3-1.org . The two charities are the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation and the Adam Stansfield Foundation, both set up after the deaths of the pair through cancer.

Many of the clubs have promised shirts and Crawley Town have kindly donated a matchday family ticket for four (two adults, two children) for the East Stand. I've put these on auction now (ends 9pm Thursday 9th Feb) in the hope that someone will be kind enough to bid a good amount for them. I'm told that the ticket would usually cost 34 to buy but hopefully they'll raise a decent amount for two great charities.

There are instructions on the website on how to bid, but in short, you can DM us on Twitter (just look for @4231challenge), email me at martin@4-2-3-1.org or alternatively, DM me here on the forum.

Thanks again and trust you'll have a good end to the season.
Official Glover
Trainee
Trainee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last few hours of bidding. Struggling a little for bids to be honest, please feel free to have a go....
James
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 300

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just had a look at the route.

Shocked

Good luck!
Official Glover
Trainee
Trainee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James wrote:

Shocked

Good luck!

Thanks a lot. I did it on my own in 1998 and whichever way you do it, there are days that don't really make sense but that's almost inevitable.

Re the tickets, they didn't attract any bids in the end so will leave this up here. There's no major hurry to auction them off, but the earlier they go, the more games you get to choose from.
James
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 300

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Official Glover wrote:
James wrote:

Shocked

Good luck!

Thanks a lot. I did it on my own in 1998 and whichever way you do it, there are days that don't really make sense but that's almost inevitable.

Re the tickets, they didn't attract any bids in the end so will leave this up here. There's no major hurry to auction them off, but the earlier they go, the more games you get to choose from.

Check your PM mate.
Official Glover
Trainee
Trainee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had an acceptable bid through my DM's on Twitter so the tickets are now sold. If he fails to settle up for any reason, then I'll relist them.

Thanks anyway to those who did bid and good luck for the rest of the season.
Official Glover
Trainee
Trainee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

In the interests of fairness, the voucher for the family ticket is now back available again. The chap who originally wanted them can't get them till the end of March and has suggested they go back on sale again, so as to give the successful bidder more games to choose from.

Original post on this thread has the details but basically, its a family ticket for two adults & two children for the East Stand, valued at 34. Must be used at a home game this season and subject to availability. Winner's bid will be split 50/50 between the Adam Stansfield Foundation and the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation.

Thanks guys.
Official Glover
Trainee
Trainee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any takers?
Phil T
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 102

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not after last night...........
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: