CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index
CTFC.net on Facebook CTFC.net on Twitter CTFC.net photos
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   
ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   

Crawley links: CTFC.net | Official site | Reds Player | CTFC YouTube | Club shop | Ticket sales | Supporters Alliance | GH Coaches | Broadfield Stadium | CTFC.net's Gallery | CTFC History | General links: Crawley Observer | Crawley News | The Argus | Ross Mitchell Photography | Football League 2 | BBCi League 2 pages | BBC Sussex | BBC Radio Sussex | BBC Radio Surrey | The Football League Paper | Football Web Pages | Football Ground Guide | Oddschecker |

FA Cup
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mustaphashot
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 293

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much more than 250k.
West Stand tickets could have been 50 (or at least twice the normal price).Special sponsorship of kit a la The Sun at Old Trafford and of the match ball, the match, an auction for tickets in the Executive Area-at least 150 a ticket, special merchandise, the possibility of other "special" sponsorship deals. Perhaps not a million, but at least half a million. But it is only my guestimate and I am admittedly one season out of touch.
Regardless of the actual amount, it's a lot to have lost.

As dictated by Mustaphashot
rednose
Subs bench
Subs bench

Topics: 5

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a pity there can only be one loser in the AFC Wimbledon - Liverpool tie.

You'd struggle to find 2 sets of more deluded fans than these.
Simon
Manager
Manager

Topics: 380

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mustaphashot wrote:
Much more than 250k.
West Stand tickets could have been 50 (or at least twice the normal price).Special sponsorship of kit a la The Sun at Old Trafford and of the match ball, the match, an auction for tickets in the Executive Area-at least 150 a ticket, special merchandise, the possibility of other "special" sponsorship deals. Perhaps not a million, but at least half a million. But it is only my guestimate and I am admittedly one season out of touch.

Indeed Mustaphashot.

Not forgetting that a good draw might have regenerated some interest in the club due to the media coverage.
Ian
Director of Football
Director of Football

Topics: 214

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon wrote:
mustaphashot wrote:
Much more than 250k.

Indeed Mustaphashot.

Not forgetting that a good draw might have regenerated some interest in the club due to the media coverage.

Did League One MK Dons get all the special sponsorship for their recent cup tie against Man Utd?

I expect League One Crawley Town would get similar, if not less given the stadium crowd would be a fifth of the size.

We're not Non league minnows anymore. We wouldn't get Sun shirts!
Simon
Manager
Manager

Topics: 380

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian wrote:
Simon wrote:
mustaphashot wrote:
Much more than 250k.

Indeed Mustaphashot.

Did League One MK Dons get all the special sponsorship for their recent cup tie against Man Utd?

I expect League One Crawley Town would get similar, if not less given the stadium crowd would be a fifth of the size.

Maybe not but we would have earnt some decent cash from a sell out crowd and TV game nonetheless.

The interest in a Tues night game in the League Cup is never the same.
Ian
Director of Football
Director of Football

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon wrote:
Ian wrote:
Simon wrote:
mustaphashot wrote:
Much more than 250k.

Indeed Mustaphashot.

Maybe not but we would have earnt some decent cash from a sell out crowd and TV game nonetheless.

The interest in a Tues night game in the League Cup is never the same.

We would, but not to the same level as if we were a non league side hosting Manchester United.
Astral Voyager
Coach
Coach

Topics: 111

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done to Worcester our old adversaries

had a good go

what a shoot out.
Ian
Director of Football
Director of Football

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mustaphashot wrote:
Much more than 250k.

We must be special then, because since I stated that the media have been talking about how Accy and Yeovil are playing for a 250k payday and then how Yeovil, with a bigger ground than us, have won a 250k payday.

Or maybe they just read my post on here and used my figures? Wink
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: