CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index
CTFC.net on Facebook CTFC.net on Twitter CTFC.net photos
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   
ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   

Crawley links: CTFC.net | Official site | Reds Player | CTFC YouTube | Club shop | Ticket sales | Supporters Alliance | GH Coaches | Broadfield Stadium | CTFC.net's Gallery | CTFC History | General links: Crawley Observer | Crawley News | The Argus | Ross Mitchell Photography | Football League 2 | BBCi League 2 pages | BBC Sussex | BBC Radio Sussex | BBC Radio Surrey | The Football League Paper | Football Web Pages | Football Ground Guide | Oddschecker |


Supporters Team
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
compsdakeeper
Squad member
Squad member


Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Last Visit: 12 May 2017
Posts: 323
Topics: 15

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:35 pm    Post subject: Supporters Team Reply with quote

Just a reminder that the supporters side are still running and are always looking for new players. We play in the national supporters league and plan to play around 30 games or so throughout the season, starting away to Barnsley next week.

No criteria, any standard is welcomed whether you're young or old, slim or fat (even Andy Tester has played a few times!) We train/kick a ball around on Wednesdays at Knepp close. Starts at 7, feel free to pop along.

Joe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Paulc222
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager


Joined: 09 Jul 2011
Last Visit: 18 Sep 2017
Posts: 5070
Topics: 103

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much does it cost for a trial? Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ant
Coach
Coach


Joined: 20 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 29 Jun 2017
Posts: 2931
Topics: 24

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paulc222 wrote:
How much does it cost for a trial? Smile


50 - all proceeds to the Ant Weller Foundation Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
compsdakeeper
Squad member
Squad member


Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Last Visit: 12 May 2017
Posts: 323
Topics: 15

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In hindsight, we should have done a buy one trial, get one half price with the club!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Crawley Dan
Coach
Coach


Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Last Visit: 10 May 2017
Posts: 1997
Topics: 179

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paulc222 wrote:
How much does it cost for a trial? Smile


Training is free, matches are 5 a time (normally). All are welcome, but the fact we travel further than the Broadfield Stadium most Saturdays might put people off..... Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ian
Director of Football
Director of Football


Joined: 17 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 30 May 2017
Posts: 15160
Topics: 214
Location: The Parish of Rusper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ant wrote:
Paulc222 wrote:
How much does it cost for a trial? Smile


50 - all proceeds to the Ant Weller Foundation Very Happy


And a worthy cause it is too. We should all look to help the elderly in our community.

Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
notso
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager


Joined: 16 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 13 Jul 2017
Posts: 5443
Topics: 208
Location: Worth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crawley Dan wrote:
Paulc222 wrote:
How much does it cost for a trial? Smile


Training is free, matches are 5 a time (normally). All are welcome, but the fact we travel further than the Broadfield Stadium most Saturdays might put people off..... Shocked


Rules me out then. That and my age and my lack of any football skill.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Savage
Squad member
Squad member


Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Last Visit: 30 May 2017
Posts: 219
Topics: 2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian wrote:
ant wrote:
Paulc222 wrote:
How much does it cost for a trial? Smile


50 - all proceeds to the Ant Weller Foundation Very Happy


And a worthy cause it is too. We should all look to help the elderly in our community.

Wink


He's saving for his first pair of long pants Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ant
Coach
Coach


Joined: 20 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 29 Jun 2017
Posts: 2931
Topics: 24

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Savage wrote:
Ian wrote:
ant wrote:
Paulc222 wrote:
How much does it cost for a trial? Smile


50 - all proceeds to the Ant Weller Foundation Very Happy


And a worthy cause it is too. We should all look to help the elderly in our community.

Wink


He's saving for his first pair of long pants Wink


thumbsup


www.justgiving.com/wellerscareinthecommunity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thad
Director of Football
Director of Football


Joined: 18 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 26 May 2017
Posts: 16179
Topics: 639

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ant wrote:
Savage wrote:
Ian wrote:
ant wrote:
Paulc222 wrote:
How much does it cost for a trial? Smile


50 - all proceeds to the Ant Weller Foundation Very Happy


And a worthy cause it is too. We should all look to help the elderly in our community.

Wink


He's saving for his first pair of long pants Wink


thumbsup


www.justgiving.com/wellerscareinthecommunity

This season are they hoping to make some enormous strides..? Embarassed


Last edited by thad on Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Alan (Cheltenham Branch)
First Team
First Team


Joined: 17 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 23 May 2017
Posts: 825
Topics: 3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thad wrote:
ant wrote:
Savage wrote:
Ian wrote:
ant wrote:
Paulc222 wrote:
How much does it cost for a trial? Smile


50 - all proceeds to the Ant Weller Foundation Very Happy


And a worthy cause it is too. We should all look to help the elderly in our community.

Wink


He's saving for his first pair of long pants Wink


thumbsup


www.justgiving.com/wellerscareinthecommunity

This season they hope to make some enormous strides Embarassed


There's a turn-up for the book. It will have people creased up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thad
Director of Football
Director of Football


Joined: 18 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 26 May 2017
Posts: 16179
Topics: 639

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alan (Cheltenham Branch) wrote:
thad wrote:
ant wrote:
Savage wrote:
[He's saving for his first pair of long pants Wink


thumbsup

www.justgiving.com/wellerscareinthecommunity

This season they hope to make some enormous strides Embarassed

There's a turn-up for the book. It will have people creased up.

Zip it..!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Alan (Cheltenham Branch)
First Team
First Team


Joined: 17 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 23 May 2017
Posts: 825
Topics: 3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thad wrote:
Alan (Cheltenham Branch) wrote:
thad wrote:
ant wrote:
Savage wrote:
[He's saving for his first pair of long pants Wink


thumbsup

www.justgiving.com/wellerscareinthecommunity

This season they hope to make some enormous strides Embarassed

There's a turn-up for the book. It will have people creased up.

Zip it..!


There's no flies on you! I like the belt and braces approach though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Peter
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 16 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 11 Jun 2017
Posts: 13258
Topics: 1558

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Supporters Team Reply with quote

compsdakeeper wrote:
Just a reminder that the supporters side are still running and are always looking for new players. We play in the national supporters league and plan to play around 30 games or so throughout the season, starting away to Barnsley next week.

No criteria...

Not even CTSA membership?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
compsdakeeper
Squad member
Squad member


Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Last Visit: 12 May 2017
Posts: 323
Topics: 15

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Supporters Team Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
compsdakeeper wrote:
Just a reminder that the supporters side are still running and are always looking for new players. We play in the national supporters league and plan to play around 30 games or so throughout the season, starting away to Barnsley next week.

No criteria...

Not even CTSA membership?


Not to come training, no.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum






This forum is run independently from and has no connection with the Crawley Town Football Club official site
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group :: Spelling by SpellingCow.


  Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit