CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index
CTFC.net on Facebook CTFC.net on Twitter CTFC.net photos
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   
ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   

Crawley links: CTFC.net | Official site | Reds Player | CTFC YouTube | Club shop | Ticket sales | Supporters Alliance | GH Coaches | Broadfield Stadium | CTFC.net's Gallery | CTFC History | General links: Crawley Observer | Crawley News | The Argus | Ross Mitchell Photography | Football League 2 | BBCi League 2 pages | BBC Sussex | BBC Radio Sussex | BBC Radio Surrey | The Football League Paper | Football Web Pages | Football Ground Guide | Oddschecker |

Disappointing Day

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crawley69
Coach
Coach

Topics: 195

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:43 pm    Post subject: Disappointing Day Reply with quote

Well we have eight players ( nine if you count Conor Esam) with football league experience. The pre season starts in two and a half weeks.

Today we see two of last season better players sign for other clubs having rejected the salary offer we could afford. It's quite clear now that none of those we offered contracts to are prepared to sign.

Think we could do with two or three signings that demonstrate we are going to be competitive and have a decent team...I am not sure any of the new fellas other than the potential of Oyebanjo if he can step up are very inspiring.

What odds that Drury, Walsh and Mckfaz have moved on before the season proper kicks off I wonder?
Hamilton Hamster
Subs bench
Subs bench

Topics: 34

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Disappointing Day Reply with quote

Crawley69 wrote:
Well we have eight players ( nine if you count Conor Esam) with football league experience. The pre season starts in two and a half weeks.

Today we see two of last season better players sign for other clubs having rejected the salary offer we could afford. It's quite clear now that none of those we offered contracts to are prepared to sign.

Think we could do with two or three signings that demonstrate we are going to be competitive and have a decent team...I am not sure any of the new fellas other than the potential of Oyebanjo if he can step up are very inspiring.

What odds that Drury, Walsh and Mckfaz have moved on before the season proper kicks off I wonder?

Shut up u tw*t
Crawley69
Coach
Coach

Topics: 195

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any need for that. When did you change your mind that Bulman and Sadler were staying at the club ?
Born in Crawley Hospital
Manager
Manager

Topics: 332

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Disappointing Day Reply with quote

Hamilton Hamster wrote:
Crawley69 wrote:

Shut up u tw*t

Not really any need for that. Whilst Crawley69 is now the new merchant of doom he does make some valid points.

I know people will point to other seasons where we scraped together a team and survived we weren't in the third tier then and a lot of other teams were doing the same. Even in the Conference winning year it took a few games to get going when I believe our midfield pairing was Mills and Masterton.

There are legitimate reasons to be worried.
NorthgateRed
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 70

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Disappointing Day Reply with quote

Crawley69 wrote:

1) who is Mckfaz?
2) what do you have against Essam? He's played league football for us and Gillingham. If we sell one of Kyle or Walsh - as you predict - we are gonna need him. He's a decent centre back.
3) It was you banging on forever that the club needed to sort out the pitch. Now they have, and it probably cost a fair bit. Money the club don't have. Which would be why we can't offer decent deals to our players. And you're still moaning. So do you want a proper pitch or good players? We can't afford both.
Rolling Eyes
notso
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 208

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:48 am    Post subject: Re: Disappointing Day Reply with quote

Crawley69 wrote:

fishing
NorthgateRed
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 70

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: Disappointing Day Reply with quote

notso wrote:
Crawley69 wrote:

troll

There, corrected that for you.
notso
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 208

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Disappointing Day Reply with quote

NorthgateRed wrote:
notso wrote:
Crawley69 wrote:

troll

There, corrected that for you.

That'll do.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: