CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index
CTFC.net on Facebook CTFC.net on Twitter CTFC.net photos
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   
ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   

Crawley links: CTFC.net | Official site | Reds Player | CTFC YouTube | Club shop | Ticket sales | Supporters Alliance | GH Coaches | Broadfield Stadium | CTFC.net's Gallery | CTFC History | General links: Crawley Observer | Crawley News | The Argus | Ross Mitchell Photography | Football League 2 | BBCi League 2 pages | BBC Sussex | BBC Radio Sussex | BBC Radio Surrey | The Football League Paper | Football Web Pages | Football Ground Guide | Oddschecker |


CTFC.net man of the match poll v Walsall

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who was your CTFC man of the match v Walsall?
Vote closed!
1. Paul Jones
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
2. James Hurst
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
4. Mark Connolly
53%
 53%  [ 32 ]
5. Kyle McFadzean
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
3. Mat Sadler
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
16. Nicky Adams
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
21. Mike Jones
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
15. Dannie Bulman
23%
 23%  [ 14 ]
10. Andy Drury
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
7. Billy Clarke
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
14. Jamie Proctor
11%
 11%  [ 7 ]
9. Gary Alexander
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
20. Emile Sinclair
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 60

Author Message
Site Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin


Joined: 16 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 26 May 2017
Posts: 1465
Topics: 1302

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:05 pm    Post subject: CTFC.net man of the match poll v Walsall
Event: Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:00 am
Reply with quote

This poll will be open for 3 days

Please do not vote in the poll if you did not actually ATTEND the game.

Users are reminded that their vote should be based on the players performance during this match and they should not automatically vote for their favourite player or relative.

Any users whose vote is deemed to have fallen into either category will see their vote voided and they may be unable to vote in future MoM polls.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Curt_CTFC
Reserve team
Reserve team


Joined: 03 Jan 2012
Last Visit: 30 Oct 2016
Posts: 155
Topics: 8

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Connolly was fantastic today.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Crawley Ben
Coach
Coach


Joined: 15 Dec 2010
Last Visit: 04 Jun 2017
Posts: 2123
Topics: 176
Location: Broadfield

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curt_CTFC wrote:
Mark Connolly was fantastic today.


Agreed, didn't put a foot wrong all game I felt. Worked hard along with Dannie Bulman. Connolly deserves his place in the team at this time. Now it's down to him to ensure he stays there.

Ben
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nemo
Coach
Coach


Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 17 Jun 2017
Posts: 2096
Topics: 81

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...

Last edited by nemo on Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tels
Squad member
Squad member


Joined: 16 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 09 Aug 2018
Posts: 254
Topics: 14
Location: Pound Hill

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

went for Connolly ahead of Proctor with that last ditch goal saving block on the 6 yard line sealing it. Also did not miss a header but with one slight slip which nearly caught us out almost stopping with his hand up for a foul as the striker eased past him instead of seeing him over the goal line and into the stands a la Torres on Cummings against Derby
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phil B
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager


Joined: 16 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 09 Dec 2017
Posts: 4141
Topics: 51
Location: Ifield, Crawley

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tels wrote:
went for Connolly ahead of Proctor with that last ditch goal saving block on the 6 yard line sealing it. Also did not miss a header but with one slight slip which nearly caught us out almost stopping with his hand up for a foul as the striker eased past him instead of seeing him over the goal line and into the stands a la Torres on Cummings against Derby


It was Kris Commons ..... Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tels
Squad member
Squad member


Joined: 16 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 09 Aug 2018
Posts: 254
Topics: 14
Location: Pound Hill

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phil B wrote:
Tels wrote:
went for Connolly ahead of Proctor with that last ditch goal saving block on the 6 yard line sealing it. Also did not miss a header but with one slight slip which nearly caught us out almost stopping with his hand up for a foul as the striker eased past him instead of seeing him over the goal line and into the stands a la Torres on Cummings [edit make that Commons] against Derby


It was Kris Commons ..... Wink


So it was - you know the tactic I meant thoough Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Paulc222
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager


Joined: 09 Jul 2011
Last Visit: 18 Sep 2017
Posts: 5070
Topics: 103

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've gone for Connolly too. P Jones did well too but nearly make a mess of a silly one in the firest half before recovering.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phil B
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager


Joined: 16 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 09 Dec 2017
Posts: 4141
Topics: 51
Location: Ifield, Crawley

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tels wrote:
Phil B wrote:
Tels wrote:
went for Connolly ahead of Proctor with that last ditch goal saving block on the 6 yard line sealing it. Also did not miss a header but with one slight slip which nearly caught us out almost stopping with his hand up for a foul as the striker eased past him instead of seeing him over the goal line and into the stands a la Torres on Cummings [edit make that Commons] against Derby


It was Kris Commons ..... Wink


So it was - you know the tactic I meant thoough Very Happy


Oh yes !

Best thing was watching it happen on TV, and the commentator on seeing him dumped over the barrier declaring " And welcome to Crawley....." Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Born in Crawley Hospital
Manager
Manager


Joined: 17 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 10 Aug 2017
Posts: 7740
Topics: 332

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bulman for me. The man just never stops working. A real credit to himself and club.

Sorry Josh, but he's the natural club captain.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mattyman
Subs bench
Subs bench


Joined: 01 Nov 2007
Last Visit: 01 Jun 2017
Posts: 499
Topics: 35

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dannie B for me. Time and time again he's the oldest guy on the pitch, yet he runs to the very end. Some of the younger lot could learn a lot from him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Graeme
Coach
Coach


Joined: 21 Mar 2011
Last Visit: 10 Feb 2018
Posts: 2197
Topics: 68
Location: Norwich

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mattyman wrote:
Dannie B for me. Time and time again he's the oldest guy on the pitch, yet he runs to the very end. Some of the younger lot could learn a lot from him.


Would 10 percent agree about Bulman but I just gave it to Connelly (maybe because I thought that was the best I have seen him play since last season.) Proctor works hard but fails in his primary function, scoring !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mickf
Coach
Coach


Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Last Visit: 14 Dec 2014
Posts: 3026
Topics: 49
Location: Southgate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny Bulman for me, just on his attitude and workrate, you really feel as though he is positively trying to get things going rather than going through the motions.
Connolly good as well though, but Paul Jones just too many fumbles and most of their chances went over the bar rather than saved.
Who selects the three options on the OS though, neither Danny B or Connolly amongst the choices!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum






This forum is run independently from and has no connection with the Crawley Town Football Club official site
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group :: Spelling by SpellingCow.


  Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit