CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index
CTFC.net on Facebook CTFC.net on Twitter CTFC.net photos
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   
ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   

Crawley links: CTFC.net | Official site | Reds Player | CTFC YouTube | Club shop | Ticket sales | Supporters Alliance | GH Coaches | Broadfield Stadium | CTFC.net's Gallery | CTFC History | General links: Crawley Observer | Crawley News | The Argus | Ross Mitchell Photography | Football League 2 | BBCi League 2 pages | BBC Sussex | BBC Radio Sussex | BBC Radio Surrey | The Football League Paper | Football Web Pages | Football Ground Guide | Oddschecker |

Loan signing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thad
Director of Football
Director of Football

Topics: 639

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matthew009 wrote:
I am now officially signing of from this forum, because generally its the same old crap different day, get behind the club/manager or dont bother coming we really dont need you.

I am sure that you will be made very welcome on the forum of Stepford FC

bigwave
Missing you already
Simon
Manager
Manager

Topics: 380

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian wrote:
Matthew009 wrote:
Greg wrote:
What is RB's obsession with signing forwards that have scored few if any goals in their careers? Hard to get excited about this and not sure why we wouldn't just give Jonte game time.

Would really prefer that we got someone that had scored goals at L2 or BSP level.

0 goals in 10 games for Cheltenham?

wrong

http://www.soccerbase.com/play.....r_id=52857

At 10:39pm last night Matthew009 wrote:
I am now officially signing of from this forum, because generally its the same old crap different day, get behind the club/manager or dont bother coming we really dont need you.

laughing4

As expected eh. Another name change.
guildford roader
First Team
First Team

Topics: 11

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd rather us bide our time if we're going to spend on the the right striker. If that means the summer, so be it. We don't want to rush in Alexander style do we!?
Red, Red & Red
Manager
Manager

Topics: 379

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guildford roader wrote:
I'd rather us bide our time if we're going to spend on the the right striker. If that means the summer, so be it. We don't want to rush in Alexander style do we!?
I would like to see bar the obvious talented players like Fadz and Akpan the club have a progressive contract scheme where the player is brough tin on a short term say 6 months max but its renewed mid term say after 3 months and we extend it bit ny bit that way we should be able to ditch the duds and keep hold of the gems, also very important to have large sign on fees so we cream some of the fat from these big sales, so for example when Fadz goes for 3 million and next time he is sold on for 6 million we get a decent percentage, we need to be cleverer in this market place, more aggressive in our contract strategy.
d_c_bryan
First Team
First Team

Topics: 19

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red, Red & Red wrote:
guildford roader wrote:
I would like to see bar the obvious talented players like Fadz and Akpan the club have a progressive contract scheme where the player is brough tin on a short term say 6 months max but its renewed mid term say after 3 months and we extend it bit ny bit that way we should be able to ditch the duds and keep hold of the gems, also very important to have large sign on fees so we cream some of the fat from these big sales, so for example when Fadz goes for 3 million and next time he is sold on for 6 million we get a decent percentage, we need to be cleverer in this market place, more aggressive in our contract strategy.

Fool, who's going to want to sign for Crawley under those terms, Bury rejects? Laughing
Red, Red & Red
Manager
Manager

Topics: 379

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

d_c_bryan wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:
guildford roader wrote:

Fool, who's going to want to sign for Crawley under those terms, Bury rejects? Laughing
there are plenty of players out of contract all the time and nearing end, do you not think they would take 3 months work than nothing? with offer of extentions as tey progress there is plenty of industry outside the beautiful game that employs on this basis/
Wodin
First Team
First Team

Topics: 53

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And they are the top players Rolling Eyes not offerred contracts by their clubs.

Damn..I responded to your ramble Shocked
Phil B
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 51

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wodin wrote:
And they are the top players Rolling Eyes not offerred contracts by their clubs.

Ramble? Grumble more like.

Hey, do you reckon they call him "Happy" ?? Laughing
NorthgateRed
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phil B wrote:
Wodin wrote:

Ramble? Grumble more like.

Hey, do you reckon they call him "Happy" ?? Laughing

Dopey, probably bigsmurf
RBBA
First Team
First Team

Topics: 24

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matthew009 wrote:

baby baby Sensitive sort aren't you. Since posting that comment youve managed to comment on the forum four times which makes me guess you are not leaving.
Are you an attention seeker? Did you say it hoping we would all beg you to stay? Let me know when you really are leaving this forum and I real give oyu a big hug to make you feel loved! wave salut
Maidenbower Millionaire
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 228

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RBBA wrote:
Matthew009 wrote:

baby baby Sensitive sort aren't you. Since posting that comment youve managed to comment on the forum four times which makes me guess you are not leaving.
Are you an attention seeker? Did you say it hoping we would all beg you to stay? Let me know when you really are leaving this forum and I real give oyu a big hug to make you feel loved! wave salut

It's like watching Celebrity Big Brother Cool

Drop Me Out !
smackwizard
Squad member
Squad member

Topics: 9

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red, Red & Red wrote:
guildford roader wrote:

What a post Laughing Laughing Laughing
Hamilton Hamster
Subs bench
Subs bench

Topics: 34

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone heard whether Jimmy Spencer has joined up with the squad yet ??
Greg
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 378

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The interview with Connolly on the official site mentions that he's joining up next week.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: