Who is going to have the honour of the last ever post
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#1: Who is going to have the honour of the last ever post Author: mustaphashot PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:17 pm
    —
on this wonderful forum? It's not going to be me. I am very sad it is closing and wish the new forum every success. Due to my age and the state of my health, I won't be travelling to the promised land that is sure to exist in the new forum. If it is possible to read it without registering, I might be able to do that. But the closing of this forum gives me the opportunity to cease posting. Good luck to you all and of course the club. I repeat my thanks to Peter for his selflessness and the consistent quality he has achieved. Over and out.

#2:  Author: one touch footie PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:43 pm
    —
I'd imagine it will be Peter...saying goodbye to everyone & thanking them for their support over the years.
Many thanks Peter for running probably the best forum I have read...it will be missed...but good luck in whoever you get up to next. 😊

#3:  Author: nemo PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:12 am
    —
My money's on BICH or RR&R

#4:  Author: Paulc222 PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 6:22 am
    —
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqHx1CDRQkc

#5:  Author: Phil TLocation: Ifield PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 7:57 am
    —
The obvious candidate is Peter who will make everyone bar the moderators read only, then say goodbye.

#6:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:19 am
    —
Phil T wrote:
The obvious candidate is Peter who will make everyone bar the moderators read only, then say goodbye.
id be very happy with that.

#7:  Author: Sulton111 PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:33 pm
    —
indeed it would only be fitting that the man who has helped keep us all informed has the last word

THANK YOU PETER

#8:  Author: lochislairLocation: Dunny on the Wold, Hassocks PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 5:02 pm
    —
This forum has kept me company for as many years as I can remember (although the older I get the less I can remember, frankly). Without it I'd never have got so wrapped up in all things CTFC, met Thad, been voted onto the board of the old trust without actually agreeing to stand for election...(Thad again)...and, well, the rest is history.

Thanks for everything Peter. I'm not sure you ever got the appreciation you deserved for all of your hard work.

And thanks to all who have made this forum provocative, entertaining, funny, irritating, informative and on occasions downright annoying. Even RRR.

Much love to all. See you on the other side- or, at least, on the other site.

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1