Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#16:  Author: bridgesboy79 PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:23 pm
    —
SuperRedDevils wrote:
My favourite memory of him, and I'm sure the same for many others, is him scoring a brace of headers at mk dons in our league two promotion season. "Is there a fire drill?!" That was an awesome day.

It was at AFCW actually but remember the game well.

#17:  Author: SuperRedDevils PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:35 pm
    —
SuperRedDevils wrote:
My favourite memory of him, and I'm sure the same for many others, is him scoring a brace of headers at mk dons in our league two promotion season. "Is there a fire drill?!" That was an awesome day.

Obviously I mean at kingsmeadow.

#18:  Author: thad PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:36 pm
    —

notworthy

#19:  Author: Gary MLocation: Third Rock from the Sun PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:51 pm
    —
Who remembers when he was to sign on loan for his second spell from Oxford, that people moaned that he was too old. Now he is 38 it is the return of the king. Rightly so.
Arguably the finest player to wear our shirt and undisputedly my favourite Crawley player of all time. We have only gone upwards with him on board. Glad to have him back.

#20:  Author: Red ArmyLocation: London PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:03 pm
    —
In theory I'm glad to have him back, although in the back of my mind I know that nostalgic signings don't always work out... Hope we're not paying him stupid money because realistically a younger, hungrier player could probably have more influence on our results.

#21:  Author: Paulc222 PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:04 pm
    —
SuperRedDevils wrote:
My favourite memory of him, and I'm sure the same for many others, is him scoring a brace of headers at wimbledon in our league two promotion season. "Is there a fire drill?!" That was an awesome day.

Yes, that was a great day out. The only time I've ever been on telly as far as I know Smile . Mind you, AFCW's defence did make it easy for us.

#22:  Author: NorthgateRedLocation: BW Stand PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:02 pm
    —
Paulc222 wrote:
SuperRedDevils wrote:
My favourite memory of him, and I'm sure the same for many others, is him scoring a brace of headers at wimbledon in our league two promotion season. "Is there a fire drill?!" That was an awesome day.

Yes, that was a great day out. The only time I've ever been on telly as far as I know Smile . Mind you, AFCW's defence did make it easy for us.

They had a defence that day? Where were they hiding? Razz

#23:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:12 pm
    —
The guts of the team returns dance

#24:  Author: Maidenbower Millionaire PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:33 pm
    —
Welcome back Dannie !

#25:  Author: allanpLocation: The posh part of Crawley ! PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:08 pm
    —
Pleased to see Danny back at Crawley but maybe we should lower our expectations a little.

Player/coach may be his best role now.

#26:  Author: ant PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:16 pm
    —
An excellent start to our summer recruitment.

Payne, Smith, Kaby and now Dannie all trying to get holding midfield places. (And Josh Y if thad gets the job)

Looks like the new manager will need to turf at least one of those out

#27:  Author: thad PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:23 pm
    —
ant wrote:
Payne, Smith, Kaby and now Dannie all trying to get holding midfield places. (And Josh Y if thad gets the job)

I'm still in negotiations Ant, they are advancing well but we still have my kebab allowance to agree on....

...and my question about Josh at centre-back is his discipline, I've never liked him there cos he makes reckless decisions and that might still be a problem in a holding role, but less of one... I'd put him in the middle and tell him to follow his instincts and chase the ball box-2-box... and yes, I think he'd be exceptionally good at it and with Dannie nearby he will be even better..!

#28:  Author: ArmchairfanLocation: DFS PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:28 pm
    —
Welcome back to Broadfield Dannie.
You are quite possibly the only player that could get away with donning that horrid blue AFC shirt(pardon the pun), and get welcomed back with such wide open arms.
Sorry you had to go last time, but may you finish your playing days here on a high.

#29:  Author: jules59Location: crawley PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:38 pm
    —
Welcome home Smile

#30:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 1:04 am
    —
Good news however usnt it also a bit strange we add more players to a squad someone else chose for the new manager. Could be offputting for potential new managers

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 3