Mad, Bad and Sad ?
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#1: Mad, Bad and Sad ? Author: Maidenbower Millionaire PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:59 pm
    —
So the season is over , what's you opinion. ?

1 what made you mad ?

2 What was bad ?

3 what made you sad ?

Over to you lot .................

#2:  Author: WarrenLocation: Spain PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 9:42 pm
    —
1. Andre Blackman's first half performance at Leyton Orient was the worst I think I've ever seen from a Crawley player. I would also say the bundles of excuses from a number of supporters about budgets, new squad and people accepting us being potential relegation fodder has been another irritant at times.

2. Combining decent signings for this level such as Collins and Connolly - who we'd have pushed the boat out financially to get - with the likes of Tajbaksch, Arthur, Clifford and Henderson, who we all knew wouldn't be up to it at this level. Such a waste of the budget.

3. Harrold's injuries coming back again - we've never had a full season with him fit. Secondly, it's never nice to see a manager sacked, especially with DD starting out in his management career and being a genuinely decent bloke, and whilst it's the best move for the club, it's a shame for DD in a way that his management career in the Football League - for now - has finished before it really started.

#3: Re: Mad, Bad and Sad ? Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:44 am
    —
Maidenbower Millionaire wrote:

1 what made you mad ?

2 What was bad ?

3 what made you sad ?

1 our owners making the managerial appointment a gamble
2 the dummy and his sidekick
3 our SSC efforts

#4: Re: Mad, Bad and Sad ? Author: Stuart of ShildonLocation: Shildon, County Durham PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:37 am
    —

1 what made you mad ?

2 What was bad ?

3 what made you sad ?

1 The sacking of Dermot
2 The sacking of Dermot
3 The sacking of Dermot

#5:  Author: Sulton111 PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:42 am
    —
1 what made you mad ? the constant starts for Davey when it was clear he was more of a ballerina than a footballer

2 What was bad ? the refereeing has been dire by most of the officials this season

3 what made you sad ? Gwion Edwards leaving and us not replacing his undeniable quality

#6:  Author: Simon PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:23 pm
    —
Sulton111 wrote:
1 what made you mad ? the constant starts for Davey when it was clear he was more of a ballerina than a footballer

2 What was bad ? the refereeing has been dire by most of the officials this season

3 what made you sad ? Gwion Edwards leaving and us not replacing his undeniable quality

I couldn't better that.

#7: Re: Mad, Bad and Sad ? Author: GraemeLocation: Norwich PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:45 pm
    —

1 what made you mad ?

2 What was bad ?

3 what made you sad ?

1. inconsistancy, for spells in games we played great and I thought things were moving forward, then they would revert back and all hope was dashed.
2. Defending. Sometimes it was just pathetic (and it can't all be put down to Blackman.)
3. The sacking of DD Sad

#8:  Author: backofthenetLocation: Oop North PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:54 pm
    —
Sorry, thought thread title was new forum name for R,R&R.

Seriously -

1. The abuse hurled at our players during games. What's the point? (imho)
2 & 3 - See 1 above

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1