Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18, 19, 20  Next  :| |:
CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#31:  Author: thad PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 11:35 am
    —
Simon wrote:
I'm really struggling to think of too many people who know the club etc who could realistically run the first team or U23s

Yems
Rusk
Brewster
Bulman
Coppell
Dean Saunders
Raynor or Evans - long shot
Torres - no coaching experience
Warrilow - very long shot, runs an academy I think, U23s
O'Driscoll
Yates or Dack - means going backwards
Mark Beard
Wilson - vague connection, used to play for Albion
Jay Saunders (Maidstone) - doesn't he come from down our way?

Cliff Cant Shocked

#32:  Author: seanoLocation: Cowfold cottage tandoori PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 2:04 pm
    —
My money is on rusk, if you think about it there's no way drummy got the sack off the back of the SSC... Surely that wasn't mentioned in his pre season objectives, but hypothetically if we had sacked him and then won and then announced Rusk as manager it would have looked a bit fishy... I may be over thinking this

#33:  Author: bridgesboy79 PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 2:04 pm
    —
Simon wrote:
I'm really struggling to think of too many people who know the club etc who could realistically run the first team or U23s

Yems
Rusk
Brewster
Bulman
Coppell
Dean Saunders
O'Driscoll
Mark Beard
Gary Alexander

Given his background, Drummy might have been a good choice to manage the U23 side. Development football is perhaps more in his comfort zone.

#34:  Author: John The GasLocation: Sunny Horsham PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 2:18 pm
    —
bridgesboy79 wrote:
Simon wrote:

Yems
Rusk
Brewster
Bulman
Coppell
Dean Saunders
O'Driscoll
Mark Beard
Gary Alexander

Given his background, Drummy might have been a good choice to manage the U23 side. Development football is perhaps more in his comfort zone.

That would cost money.

JTG

#35:  Author: thad PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 2:46 pm
    —
seano wrote:
My money is on rusk, if you think about it there's no way drummy got the sack off the back of the SSC... Surely that wasn't mentioned in his pre season objectives, but hypothetically if we had sacked him and then won and then announced Rusk as manager it would have looked a bit fishy... I may be over thinking this

You are almost certainly over-thinking it.

It was the other way around Seano, the decision was almost certainly made a few weeks back... but had to be temporarily deferred because of the SSC final.

#36:  Author: chrism PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:08 pm
    —
Vic Bragg.

#37:  Author: WodinLocation: the computer wing of the mansion PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:18 pm
    —
Simon weatherstone ?

#38:  Author: Paulc222 PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:39 pm
    —
Tony Goodgame - at least he has the right name for it.

#39:  Author: TownMeadLeftoverLocation: South Devon PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:56 pm
    —
Heartbreaking news today from Steve Evans, he told BBC Nottingham that he "was not a League 2 manager" and that "I need to be sure I get supported to build a promotion squad" he went on to say "The first meeting I have to have is to sit down with the Chairman and Chief Executive and make sure their ambition levels are where mine are. They have never ever flinched with anything I have asked, but I need to understand their ambitions. If they are at my level then we go forward together, if they aren't then it's a separate conversation"

He's a silver tongued devil that man, I'm sure his Chairman and Chief Executive will have a warm glow reading his words

#40:  Author: pedlar PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:03 pm
    —
Steve King - Local, knows the area, young manager.

Craig Brewster still lives local young family - Asisstant/coach

#41:  Author: Crawley69 PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:41 pm
    —
I am fairly sure despite what Eren said in the interview he knows who he is going to appoint.

Sounds like he is about to ally down some serious investment as well.

#42:  Author: Crawley69 PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:44 pm
    —
Crawley69 wrote:
I am fairly sure despite what Eren said in the interview he knows who he is going to appoint.

I think it may well bea certain GW.

#43:  Author: bridgesboy79 PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:07 pm
    —
Crawley69 wrote:
Crawley69 wrote:

I hope not!

#44:  Author: trev PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:16 pm
    —
bridgesboy79 wrote:
Crawley69 wrote:
Crawley69 wrote:

I hope not!

DD got the sack for one win in thirteen so I cant see GW getting the managers job when he had one win in twenty at Newport. If he does get the job then here's one who will not be renewing his season ticket.

#45:  Author: John The GasLocation: Sunny Horsham PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:44 pm
    —
It would now be a good time for Matt Harrold to negotiate a new deal with himself as he's the Manager.

JTG

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18, 19, 20  Next  :| |:
Page 3 of 20