New Manager
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next  :| |:
CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#256:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 6:54 pm
    —
HK lacks experience so would be another gamble just like the dummy. Player/manager would be slightly more attractive but really its a manager as priority we need. If it is HK and its a big if just rumour mill nothing less presently then i hope its in a very short contract to end 2017 max as if gamble flops we need boot the manager out. CRITICAL no excuses is manager has to get best out of a squad of misfits assembled by clowns. We need a circus master.

#257:  Author: Sussex Boy PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:53 pm
    —
Harry Kewell????? Is this a joke...

Total disaster waiting to happen... Shocked Rolling Eyes Confused Sad

#258:  Author: jules59Location: crawley PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:29 pm
    —
Sussex Boy wrote:
Harry Kewell????? Is this a joke...

Total disaster waiting to happen... Shocked Rolling Eyes Confused Sad

Your not wrong, just hoping this is not true

#259:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:33 pm
    —
im a bit concerned (anyone share this view?) that the owners are perhaps lacking knowledge in the market pace over here and in particular the sort of manager capable of working with other managers misfitted squad?

#260:  Author: TownMeadLeftoverLocation: South Devon PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:15 pm
    —
Why don't some of you moaners come up with some names then? who on earth do any of you think is going to come and manage a minnow club with very little money or support?

You can start by naming all the managers currently on the dole and then explain why all those sacked failures will suddenly come good at Crawley

If it is to be Kewell then why is he such a bad choice against all those failures?

#261:  Author: David RLocation: Jeju Island, South Korea PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:56 am
    —
TownMeadLeftover wrote:
Why don't some of you moaners come up with some names then? who on earth do any of you think is going to come and manage a minnow club with very little money or support?

You can start by naming all the managers currently on the dole and then explain why all those sacked failures will suddenly come good at Crawley

If it is to be Kewell then why is he such a bad choice against all those failures?


Exactly, he can't really do a lot worse than we did last season, and a known name might bring in some more punters.

#262:  Author: thad PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:36 am
    —
It is easy to focus on personalities but I'd also be interested in the bigger picture for the evolution of the club. There has been talk about developing players and becoming more self-sustainable. That requires a root & branch overhaul, not just a new coach but a new culture.

#263:  Author: bridgesboy79 PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:24 am
    —
Red, Red & Red wrote:
HK lacks experience so would be another gamble just like the dummy. Player/manager would be slightly more attractive but really its a manager as priority we need. If it is HK and its a big if just rumour mill nothing less presently then i hope its in a very short contract to end 2017 max as if gamble flops we need boot the manager out. CRITICAL no excuses is manager has to get best out of a squad of misfits assembled by clowns. We need a circus master.


They will need a lot longer than December to get the squad they want. A short contract like the one you mention can only lead to instability and will also make it less attractive to players.

#264:  Author: Crawley69 PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:36 am
    —
I don't think Kewell and Feeney are any more or less likely to succeed than anyone else. They may be the right formula maybe not you don't know until you try.

My only slight reservation is that Kewell lives in the North of England and Feeney in Devon so they are both going to be living out of a suit case. Add in Kewell's multiple business interests in two other continents and you can see how both it could be difficult for both to fully commit.

#265:  Author: thad PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:38 am
    —
Just to get the matter out of the way... Harry Kewell is a loud mouthed big-head who will blame everyone else if anything goes wrong...

...I've never met him, but all Aussie blokes are like that..! Wink

#266:  Author: Mr.T.Location: The mud bank. PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:35 am
    —
thad wrote:
Just to get the matter out of the way... Harry Kewell is a loud mouthed big-head who will blame everyone else if anything goes wrong...

...I've never met him, but all Aussie blokes are like that..! Wink

Careful thad,the P.C. brigade will be onto you.....racist

#267:  Author: Mr.T.Location: The mud bank. PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:36 am
    —
Mr.T. wrote:
thad wrote:
Just to get the matter out of the way... Harry Kewell is a loud mouthed big-head who will blame everyone else if anything goes wrong...

...I've never met him, but all Aussie blokes are like that..! Wink

Careful thad,the P.C. brigade will be onto you.....racist

But you are correct BTW;-)

#268:  Author: IanLocation: The Parish of Rusper PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:13 pm
    —
Crawley69 wrote:
Seems Eren is a sucker for a shot in the dark. Not sure what in Kewells past qualifies him to be a manager other than he was a decent footballer 20 years ago and is a snappy dresser. Can't see this ending well. The main thing I remember about him was his managers complaining he would not want to play unless 100 percent fiit. The slightest knock and he was in the physio room.


I love it when people are so positive, before a ball has even been kicked.

#269:  Author: IanLocation: The Parish of Rusper PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:15 pm
    —
Martin(Kent Branch) wrote:
David R wrote:
On the new forum, it has been posted that Harry Kewell has been appointed!

No, no, no. Kewell = back to non-league. S


On what basis?

#270:  Author: Phil TLocation: Ifield PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:55 pm
    —
Ian wrote:
Martin(Kent Branch) wrote:
David R wrote:
On the new forum, it has been posted that Harry Kewell has been appointed!

No, no, no. Kewell = back to non-league. S


On what basis?


Presumably on the basis that the doom *beep* can turn round at the end of the season with the words "I told you so."

Wink



CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football


output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next  :| |:
Page 18 of 20

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group