# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next  :| |:
CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#16:  Author: lee 66 PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 12:48 pm
    —
thad wrote:
John Yems... Question

Mr Eren said he'd like a young manager,wonder what he considers being young?John Yems is early fifties!!

#17:  Author: IanLocation: The Parish of Rusper PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 12:52 pm
    —
thad wrote:
Ian wrote:
mustaphashot wrote:
"I want someone who knows the area, the town, the fans and the club."

Hmm, that doesn't rule out a name I was given this morning. In fact, it very much rules them in...

And if you're who Thad thinks you are, Mustaphashot, then you're having dinner with him tonight! Shocked

Grasser.. Anyway Gareth Southgate might not be interested. Wink

For the record, I disagreed with your assessment of Mustapha's true identity. Very Happy

#18:  Author: mustaphashot PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 1:00 pm
    —
My guess is that you have got my identity wrong, and anyway, I haven't seen Gareth for a little while. But please let's not turn this thread into a Guess Who competition.

I don't think looking backwards to find a new manager is a good idea. Much better to look forward.

#19:  Author: IanLocation: The Parish of Rusper PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 1:15 pm
    —
mustaphashot wrote:
My guess is that you have got my identity wrong, and anyway, I haven't seen Gareth for a little while. But please let's not turn this thread into a Guess Who competition.

I don't think looking backwards to find a new manager is a good idea. Much better to look forward.

Now I'm intrigued... Cool Wink

#20:  Author: thad PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 1:15 pm
    —
mustaphashot wrote:
My guess is that you have got my identity wrong, and anyway, I haven't seen Gareth for a little while. But please let's not turn this thread into a Guess Who competition..

I was quoted out of context, it was while I was stating my policy of having no interest in the real persona of forumites - initiated while Brighton Red brushed past myself and Ian - and in any case, you have always been very kind towards me Mustapha.

#21:  Author: WodinLocation: the computer wing of the mansion PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:37 pm
    —
John Yems would be wonderful, but I'm sure he gets paid more and has an excellent job at Bournemouth

#22:  Author: rh20devilLocation: west sussex PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:47 pm
    —
Simon Rusk & Danny Bulman joint
Or Yems & Bulman

#23:  Author: Jim BakerLocation: Worth actually PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:51 pm
    —
At the Plymouth game I was in the Mayo Glynn Baxter suite and afterwards had a quick word with a very well respected coach who was chatting to a certain lady board member.

Now 2+2 can often make 5 but he wouldn't be a bad choice and he lives close and knows the club.

Oooohhh don't you hate the teasers! Twisted Evil

Jim Baker

#24:  Author: thad PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 12:31 am
    —
Wodin wrote:
John Yems would be wonderful, but I'm sure he gets paid more and has an excellent job at Bournemouth

I've bumped into him over the years and think he has a strong feeling of unfinished business at Crawley... but would likely want a younger protege to mentor... one interesting thought is that he knows Matty Harrold from their time together at Bristol...

scratch

#25:  Author: lee 66 PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:04 am
    —
I've spoken to John Yems a couple of times over the last 3 or 4 seasons regarding the managers position.He has wanted to be considered for the managers position every time it's become avaliable.He told me it's so frustrating not being given the opportunity for whatever reason.I last spoke to him at the Three Bridges friendly pre season and he said he was very happy at Bournmouth, but I'm still sure he'd have a chat with the club if they invited him for a chat.

#26:  Author: Crawley69 PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:15 am
    —
Yems is very good friends with Drum my I am not sure he would want to take advantage of a friends sacking.

Plus the small fact he is probably earning 500k at Bournemouth so I can't see him rushing to Crawley

#27:  Author: Maidenbower Millionaire PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:46 am
    —
Craig Brewester Shocked

#28:  Author: Simon PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:53 am
    —
Maidenbower Millionaire wrote:
Craig Brewester Shocked

Now that isn't a bad shout at all.

#29:  Author: Simon PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 11:12 am
    —
I'm really struggling to think of too many people who know the club etc who could realistically run the first team or U23s

Yems
Rusk
Brewster
Bulman
Coppell
Dean Saunders
Raynor or Evans - long shot
Torres - no coaching experience
Warrilow - very long shot, runs an academy I think, U23s
O'Driscoll
Yates or Dack - means going backwards
Mark Beard
Gary Alexander
Wilson - vague connection, used to play for Albion
Jay Saunders (Maidstone) - doesn't he come from down our way?

Last edited by Simon on Sat May 06, 2017 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total

#30:  Author: GraemeLocation: Norwich PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 11:15 am
    —
Maidenbower Millionaire wrote:
Craig Brewester Shocked

Not a bad shout.
I thought Brewster should have got it when Evans left instead of SOD or Barker. Wonder what SOD is doing now ?

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 20