Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#1: Statement by Mr Eren Author: Simon PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:15 pm
    —
http://www.crawleytownfc.com/n.....99525.aspx

"In our first year, we have improved the infrastructure of the club, put together a recruitment team and increased the playing budget, more than we first set out to.....the board has also sanctioned supplementary player and management expenditure."

"The squad has quality, and merits being higher in the league".

"I will be visiting the club this week and will be holding a media conference to further elaborate on these points and set out our plans for next season"

Frankly the whole statement strikes me as a thinly veiled criticism of the management team.

It also struck me as a bit odd in last week's interview after Carlisle DD said "we are here next year" and then immediately corrected to "well Crawley are here next year". 1:32 in the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaKLUiSwbLw

#2:  Author: WodinLocation: the computer wing of the mansion PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:52 pm
    —
Must admit...I think the owner has an open and honest approach. It will be interesting to hear the press conference

#3:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:03 pm
    —
hopefully the owner has stomached enough and will remove the dummy but i doubt it as the invisible man has not been and seen enough of the *beep* the manequin has out out all season as far as im awre

#4:  Author: Simon PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:05 pm
    —
Wodin wrote:
Must admit...I think the owner has an open and honest approach. It will be interesting to hear the press conference

Putting 2 and 2 together....a director of football role to oversee the U23 as well?

I must say to have had an increased budget but end up 4th from bottom is probably not what Mr Eren was anticipating.

#5:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:09 pm
    —
Simon wrote:
Wodin wrote:

Putting 2 and 2 together....a director of football role to oversee the U23 as well?

I must say to have had an increased budget but end up 4th from bottom is probably not what Mr Eren was anticipating.
exactly! Evan a SSC win shouldnt save the dummy from his role at the club, as for an u23 position i thought we had scrapped all feeder teams on financial restraints and what i really want to hear from Mr Erin apart from the manequin going is a proper scouting set up as surely thats the only way we can work our way up the leagues.

#6:  Author: Alex BH PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:26 pm
    —
As Simon eludes to, the statement seems to have some subtle digs at the management in there, particularly in reference to the increased budget. I'm sure with an increased budget, Mr Eren would've expected us to be higher up the league and closer to the play offs than relegation.

Maybe Drummy will step aside and go back into youth team football? I doubt he'd be happy just managing our U23 team if we could put one together, would be a big step down from Chelsea youth team.

#7:  Author: lee 66 PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:31 pm
    —
Can't see DD being here next season.I wonder if the club have someone lined up to take charge already??Would not surprise me in the slightest if this has been on the cards for a while now.its painfully obvious to even the most blinkered that Drummy has had a very poor first season.

#8:  Author: ElTel PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:00 pm
    —
Mr Eren is no stranger to owning a football club and while I understand DD was his eyes and ears in the club prior to the takeover Mr Eren must realise that a proven management and coaching setup is needed to get the club where he wants it to be.

#9:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:10 pm
    —
ElTel wrote:
Mr Eren is no stranger to owning a football club and while I understand DD was his eyes and ears in the club prior to the takeover Mr Eren must realise that a proven management and coaching setup is needed to get the club where he wants it to be.
at last someone else can see the desperate need for a proper scouting set up.

#10:  Author: Ashdown Red PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:53 pm
    —
ElTel wrote:

Take a look at how Mr Erens other club Kayseri has performed this year.

#11:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:30 pm
    —
Ashdown Red wrote:
ElTel wrote:

Take a look at how Mr Erens other club Kayseri has performed this year.
ive no idea how has it?

#12:  Author: Ashdown Red PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:59 pm
    —
They finished bottom of league 2 with a points total of -3 after 34 matches. The goal difference was -91.
These are the stats what i do not know is the facts behind them, or why kayseri erciyesspor has found itself in such a mess.

#13:  Author: DamoLocation: Reigate PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:12 pm
    —
Ashdown Red wrote:
They finished bottom of league 2 with a points total of -3 after 34 matches. The goal difference was -91.
These are the stats what i do not know is the facts behind them, or why kayseri erciyesspor has found itself in such a mess.

Makes our season look positively triumphant lol

#14:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:15 pm
    —
Damo wrote:
Ashdown Red wrote:

..... Sake he better not think the dummy done well

#15:  Author: Paulc222 PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:43 pm
    —
Red, Red & Red wrote:
Damo wrote:
Ashdown Red wrote:

..... Sake he better not think the dummy done well

It's all relative Smile

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 4