Cambridge United matchday thread
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#16:  Author: Crawley69 PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:16 pm
    —
I think the club needs to pull Drum my from these post match interviews. He is beginning to remind me of Jeremy Corbyn. Talking about a world that will never exist and all the charisma of a half eaten kipper.

#17:  Author: rupton PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:21 pm
    —
On the coach coming home one of the worst displays of the season. No idea no passion clueless. They look so unfit keep giving the ball away. against a average team. God help us next season?

#18:  Author: Crawley69 PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:25 pm
    —
I have said all season we aren't fit enough. Payne Cox and enzio the main culprits but you see the energy in some visiting teams to the Broad field and we look like pensioners.

All points to Drum my being to soft and no passion its like he's running an allotment association not a football club.

#19:  Author: Hickmott Senior PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:54 pm
    —
Crawley69 wrote:
I think the club needs to pull Drum my from these post match interviews. He is beginning to remind me of Jeremy Corbyn. Talking about a world that will never exist and all the charisma of a half eaten kipper.

He's more deluded than Comical Ali but nowhere near as entertaining

#20:  Author: Phil TLocation: Ifield PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:30 pm
    —
Let's look on the bright side - at least Payne won't be able to play next week

Wink

#21:  Author: John The GasLocation: Sunny Horsham PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:54 pm
    —
Peter wrote:
allanp wrote:
I know we are safe this season but form since Chrismas is the worst in League 2.

No it isn't, but don't let the facts get in the way of a good moan. Razz

Were you there today.Peter?

Obviously not.

JTG

#22:  Author: John The GasLocation: Sunny Horsham PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:15 pm
    —
Yet again, in his usual post match interview, our Glorious Man at the Helm suggested we "go again".

Well, having watched our boys turn in a display today against a very average Cambridge United side that had most of their forwards missing, we still failed to put in a shift and have more than the usual one shot on target - yes, ONE SOLITARY SHOT ON TARGET.

Drummy said that he has the nucleus of his team for next season. Well if that's the case, then I do fear that next season will be the last in League 2.

I honestly think that we have not improved this season at all, in fact, I think we have got worse.

Time for the owner to wield the axe, I think/hope.

JTG

#23:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:18 pm
    —
Crawley69 wrote:
a kipper smells more of roses than the dummy does. Dummy out!

#24:  Author: Simon PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:46 pm
    —
Crawley69 wrote:

I must say they are getting a bit dull.

Always seems to be trying to find a positive which I'm struggling to see myself.

Our form over the last 20 games really is shockingly bad. Middle of January we were mid table and the playoffs were still in reach.

Now we are 21st and can't buy a win.

#25:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:50 pm
    —
Simon wrote:
Crawley69 wrote:

I must say they are getting a bit dull.

Always seems to be trying to find a positive which I'm struggling to see myself.

Our form over the last 20 games really is shockingly bad. Middle of January we were mid table and the playoffs were still in reach.

Now we are 21st and can't buy a win.
and its this reason among many others that says you cant argue for giving the dummy any more time. Sack the clown.

#26:  Author: Peter PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:18 pm
    —
John The Gas wrote:
Peter wrote:
allanp wrote:
I know we are safe this season but form since Chrismas is the worst in League 2.

No it isn't, but don't let the facts get in the way of a good moan. Razz

Were you there today.Peter?

You don't need to have been there today to know we've not had the worse form in the league since Christmas. The stats tell me that! Shocked

#27:  Author: Alex BH PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:51 pm
    —
Another loss Neutral We've stayed up, I suppose that's a small positive. Our form in the last few months has been dreadful, not only the results have been awful, but the performances have been dreadfully dull. Can I bear another season of this dross? I think I won't be the only person contemplating renewing my season ticket.

#28:  Author: backofthenetLocation: Oop North PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:25 pm
    —
Crawley69 wrote:
It stuns me we are sticking with the manager and 80 percent of the same players next season. The performances have been abject and we will finish lower than last seasons dreadful season.

No leadership at the club , no edge or winning mentality.

Boring.

#29:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:54 pm
    —
backofthenet wrote:
Crawley69 wrote:
It stuns me we are sticking with the manager and 80 percent of the same players next season. The performances have been abject and we will finish lower than last seasons dreadful season.

No leadership at the club , no edge or winning mentality.

Boring.

So exactly is the dummy gonna achieve the owners objective? Has 2017 given us indications how the manequin can turn things around? Keep the dummy and we will be soon crashing outta the next level down like York City....and we havnt the resourses fan base to EVER climb back. Yes if we are relegated Crawley will NEVER play league football again. We simply cannot afford the dummy to destroy the heart of this great football club. Dummy must go. SACK HIM!

#30:  Author: notsoLocation: Worth PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:28 am
    —
Phil T wrote:
Let's look on the bright side - at least Payne won't be able to play next week

Wink

Beat me to it thumbright

The first time I've left an away match before the final whistle Sad

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 4