CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#61:  Author: Sulton111 PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:36 am
    —
Red, Red & Red wrote:
thad wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:
thad wrote:
You've persuaded me RR&R... he is *beep*... get rid Surprised

In fact, lets just throw everything away, get rid of the entire lot of them and just start again... and again... and again.. Rolling Eyes
yes start again dummy the manequin has failed. It was a gamble a foolish punt. Now get a proven manager in and then we can grow again but a ddcent scouting and coaching system must also be in place. Our current coaching is pathetic.

C'mon, You'd change everything three times a season, you're stuck in a loop.

It's not like we've never tried the experienced manager route before.. last season we had an experienced manager in Yates and an experienced player in Barnard... sometimes experience isn't all it's cracked up to be.

If coaching is about improving the talent you have, then I reckon the evidence of the progress of a few players from last season to this season is generally favourable...?

But hey-ho, who cares about evidence, lets just start again..!
i said the manequin was risky gave him a chance but he has failed miserably thats a fact. I didnt appoint him but i backed him gave him my support but at the end of the day he either wont or cant change. Keep the dummy and we will join Newport and boring orient next season or very soon thereafter.

out of interest what was you expecting RRR? we have a small budget DD has kept and added to what is a very good spine to the team

Not every player has been a success - even Steve Evans had his fair share of poor signings so thats to be expected.

we have more points than last year and still have 7 games to play, if we pick up another 10 points i would say the season has been a success, at least the football has been better than last year for the most part.

#62:  Author: thad PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:38 am
    —
Sulton111 wrote:
out of interest what was you expecting RRR? we have a small budget DD has kept and added to what is a very good spine to the team

Complete brat wants it all and he wants it now... baby and will squeam and squeam if he doesn't get it... until we start again... on his terms of course... Rolling Eyes

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  :| |:
Page 5 of 5