Leyton Orient matchday thread
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#1: Leyton Orient Thread Author: Simon PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:04 pm
    —
Morris, Young, Yorwerth, , Blackman, Djalo, Smith, Payne, Boldewijn, Collins, Murphy.

Subs: Flapper, Cox, Bawling, Henderson, Clifford, Harrold, Lelan.

#2: Leyton Orient matchday thread Author: Site Admin PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:21 pm
    —
Please keep any discussion of today's game against Leyton Orient to this thread. Any others may be merged with this one, locked or deleted.

Those unable to get to the game will be able to keep up to date with the action with commentary on Reds Player.

There is also text commentary available from the BBC and Sporting Life courtesy of the Press Association.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39312531
https://www.sportinglife.com/football/live/22731/commentary

#3:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:53 pm
    —
I woodnt bring a Polish flag so why have Boring orient fans brought a scottish flag? They arent playing. Looking forward to thrashing them despite our dreadul defence i doubt Morris will have a save to make. Easy win. Sunny but windy at the Broadfield. Crawley expects.

#4:  Author: Phil BLocation: Ifield, Crawley PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:53 pm
    —
Good Luck Reds - lets see our best out there today !

Crawley 1-0 Collins 23 mins

Crawley 2-0 McNerney 29 mins

Crawley 3-0 Boldewijn 32 mins

Newort losing

Last edited by Phil B on Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

#5:  Author: backofthenetLocation: Oop North PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:28 pm
    —
Phil B wrote:
Good Luck Reds - lets see our best out there today !

Crawley 1-0 Collins 23 mins

Where would we be without him?

#6:  Author: backofthenetLocation: Oop North PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:43 pm
    —
Last time we scored 3 at home in 1st half was last season against..............
Orient

#7:  Author: Phil BLocation: Ifield, Crawley PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:50 pm
    —
HT : 3-0

thumbleft

#8:  Author: Simon PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:56 pm
    —
3-0 up and to be honest we haven't got out of second gear.

Payne doing well in midfield and we took the three headers when they came.

If we win today that will be it for another year. There is no way in hell that Orient or Newport will make up 15/16 points on us.

#9:  Author: TownMeadLeftoverLocation: South Devon PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:01 pm
    —
It would seem that the players are showing character today, can't ask for more than that

Very Happy

A message to DD for the 2nd half if I may

DO NOT TRY TO DEFEND FOR 45 MINUTES

#10:  Author: Paulc222 PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:06 pm
    —
We're gonna lose 4-3.

#11:  Author: Phil BLocation: Ifield, Crawley PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:20 pm
    —
Newport lost 2-1

FT : Crawley 3-0 Leyton Orient

#12:  Author: SuperRedDevils PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:06 pm
    —
792 Orient fans apparently. Good effort. Poor game.

#13:  Author: oldcodgerLocation: Stoke on Trent PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:32 pm
    —
SuperRedDevils wrote:
792 Orient fans apparently. Good effort. Poor game.

Just about says it all.

#14:  Author: Peter PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:36 pm
    —
Simon wrote:
If we win today that will be it for another year. There is no way in hell that Orient or Newport will make up 15/16 points on us.

We're 15 points clear of the relegation places. 11 away from the play-offs spots.

And people will look at the former, rather than the latter. Shocked

Reality is we've been safe from relegation for a couple of weeks, just not mathematically.

#15:  Author: thad PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:38 pm
    —
Enjoyable win and quite comfortable in the end. Of course Glen Morris still had to get us out of jail a couple of times before we scored. Difficult conditions and not a great deal of quality.

Not sure if we have been working on set-pieces or Orient had been ignoring them but they made the difference today and on occasions the approach play was good.

The value of Kaby was demonstrated quite clearly, by his presence and his absence.

Also good to see Mr. Eren had caught the Orient Express.. to witness us overtake last seasons points total.

And I've still got a Cottage Pie to look forward to. Wink

#16:  Author: allanpLocation: The posh part of Crawley ! PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:48 pm
    —
I hope the team don't think they played well as that was poor, especially the second half.

#17:  Author: Simon PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:09 pm
    —
Firstly good to see Mr Eren outside meeting supporters before and after the game. That's one big positive compared to a year ago.

We did what we needed to to win the game, took the chances when they came, although to be fair their keeper had a bit of a mare.

However it was a shame that we didn't make an effort after the break. The chance was there to try and play entertaining football and go for the kill but we seemed more interested in wasting time. Best illustrated by Lewis Young deliberately underkicking the ball for a corner and GK forcing a team mate to go about 30 yards to get it. It really was that pathetic.

Still we have clearly done enough now to stay up, and in my books 15th or 16th would be very acceptable for a team who were favourites to go down.

Sad to see Orient in such a mess, just a bunch of kids really but they kept going and the left sided lad Semedo would be a useful signing.

Finally for the referees on here, who was that buffoon with the flag on the West Stand side? Several times the ref needed to give fouls etc from 40 yards away for incidents less than 10 yards from the assistant who apparently didn't see them. I thought assistants were supposed to assist the ref but this guy was a complete muppet.

#18:  Author: Alex BH PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:18 pm
    —
That was the easiest win will we have all season. Orient have got to be the worst team I've seen in the 5 years or so since we've been promoted to the FL. I can't see a team that poor staying up!

Some great set piece deliveries for the goals and Enzio caused havoc with his pace in behind. We should've put him up front and told him to stay on the shoulder of the last defender because they were so slow to react to anything and their keeper seemed glued to his line. We should've really put them to the sword.

Second half was poor from us, we never exerted ourselves and they never had the quality or desire to get back into the game.

Although enjoyable watching us win and score 3 goals, I went away from that feeling we didn't really play that well and were just up against a very poor side that would probably be relegated from the conference.

#19:  Author: Paulc222 PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:26 pm
    —
Once the game was won, I could hardly blame players for wanting to avoid injuries with so little to play for. For some of them, a long-term injury would mean unemployment pay.

#20:  Author: GraemeLocation: Norwich PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:35 pm
    —
How we won that i really don't know. We will play 10 times better and lose. We looked lethargic at a lot of times we were totally outplayed. Once Kaby went off we looked even worse. Blackman was awful Payne makes miles to many mistakes. It's a good job Orient couldn't finish or defend.

Still 3-0 and i reckon were safe.

#21:  Author: Phil TLocation: Ifield PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:47 pm
    —
Not read the thread yet,but we were *beep* and they were park level.

My sympathies to their fans.

#22:  Author: PCrawley1 PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:25 pm
    —
Graeme wrote:
How we won that i really don't know. We will play 10 times better and lose. We looked lethargic at a lot of times we were totally outplayed. Once Kaby went off we looked even worse. Blackman was awful Payne makes miles to many mistakes. It's a good job Orient couldn't finish or defend.

Still 3-0 and i reckon were safe.

Personally thought It was one of blackman better games. Thankfully had very little to do defensively and looked decent going forward as usual. Just wish we would start him left wing and then we may actually see him at his best.

#23:  Author: Simon PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:50 pm
    —
Paulc222 wrote:
Once the game was won, I could hardly blame players for wanting to avoid injuries with so little to play for. For some of them, a long-term injury would mean unemployment pay.

I suppose it depends if the club is trying to attract new support or not.

Still most players are in it for themselves these days.

#24:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:58 pm
    —
I told you boring orient are *beep* and considering that was one of the worst performances by a yet again reshuffled pack from the TOTALLY negative manequin it goes to show what an embarressment boring orient are to professional football. Sooner that useless hopeless bunch of losers leave league two the better. Contenders for worst professiinal team EVER yes EVER to play at the Broadfield. We were dreadful. They were pathetic. Now the worst... we are three up they havnt had a single attempt on target,Morris is a spectator we are attacking corners freekucks they have ONE up front and the dummy manequin wants FOUR players defending the situation. So negative. We could and shouldve doubled minimum our first half goals tally. The manequin has to go after that he showed how negative and unambitious he is.

#25:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:02 pm
    —
Paulc222 wrote:
today we had players non comitted againat players they couldve beat if we had our outfield players legs tied together. Effort at times was disgraceful. Insulting to those that pay their wages. Players ducking out of challengers is totall unacceptable.

#26:  Author: Phil BLocation: Ifield, Crawley PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:07 pm
    —
Goals

http://www.skysports.com/watch.....ton-orient

#27:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:18 pm
    —
Phil B wrote:
Goals

http://www.skysports.com/watch.....ton-orient
had there not been three goals putting together match highlights wouldve been impossible.

#28:  Author: Phil BLocation: Ifield, Crawley PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:21 pm
    —
Wow - Thankful that we won. otherwise RRR would really have been p****d off !

#29:  Author: thad PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm
    —
Red, Red & Red wrote:
..they havnt had a single attempt on target,Morris is a spectator...

Really - I saw Morris make two great interventions in a last-ditch sweeper-keeper role and one fabulous save when one-on-one... it is very easy to overlook his brilliance...!

#30:  Author: SuperRedDevils PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:51 pm
    —
thad wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:

Really - I saw Morris make two great interventions in a last-ditch sweeper-keeper role and one fabulous save when one-on-one... it is very easy to overlook his brilliance...!

R, R & R is right, they didn't have a shot on target. Of course keepers have other things to do and Morris does it brilliantly, the most composed keeper we have had for ages. Three set pieces, three goals in the space of nine minutes, we didn't do a great deal other than that until Enzio had a good chance later on in the game. We didn't have to get out of second gear. We may not have been great but we could have easily put them to the sword in the second half. The game was won by half time. Revenge for boxing day.

#31:  Author: dazLocation: horley PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:52 pm
    —
Orient were most likely the worst team we have played this season and the worrying thing is that er are not much better than them....cant say we really dominated them and left with others with 10 minutes left as bored buy that stage . Kaby was best player on pitch but was subbed after 60 odd minuites . Cant belive we are only a few games from the end of the season and dermott still dont know his vfirst choice squad. An un convincing victory, nothing to shout about.....

#32:  Author: WarrenLocation: Spain PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:53 pm
    —
The first Reds game I've watched in 2017 and to be honest it was pretty poor.

We got the three headers against the run of play IMO and didn't create much else in the first half.

Orient were very poor and it frustrated me that we didn't really go for the jugular after the break and look to end the game with four or five goals, rather than opt for a more conservative approach - did anything happen at all in the first 20 minutes of the second half?

Was Blackman injured? If not, what was the point in bringing Lelan on, when Harrold needs the minutes under his belt? After all, let's face it, Cox was always going to get game time today.

Speaking of Harrold, surely DD won't play him next week either from the start or off the bench on Newport's pitch? Another game down for MH as he looks to earn a deal for next season with us.

Of players to take of them, Semedo did okay and I was impressed with Kelly in the middle of the park - reminded me of a more mobile Simon Walton.

Was the game really a 3-0? Not on the balance of play, in my view. Orient were dismal and we were only a shade better. Amazingly, we're only 11 points off the play-offs. Shocked

Last edited by Warren on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

#33:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:00 pm
    —
Warren wrote:
The first Reds game I've watched in 2017 and to be honest it was pretty poor.

We got the three headers against the run of play IMO and didn't create much else in the first half.

Orient were very poor and it frustrated me that we didn't really go for the jugular after the break and look to end the game with four or five goals, rather than opt for a more conservative approach - did anything happen at all in the first 20 minutes of the second half?

Was Blackman injured? If not, what was the point in bringing Lelan on, when Harrold needs the minutes under his belt? After all, let's face it, Cox was always going to get game time today.

Of players to take of them, Semedo did okay and I was impressed with Kelly in the middle of the park - reminded me of a more mobile Simon Walton.

Was the game really a 3-0? Not on the balance of play, in my view. Orient were dismal and we were only a shade better. Amazingly, we're only 11 points off the play-offs. Shocked
its a massive eleven points as thetes half the the league between us andv play offs considering the pathetuc std of this league the manequin has failed consistently this season.

#34:  Author: thad PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:01 pm
    —
SuperRedDevils wrote:
thad wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:

R, R & R is right, they didn't have a shot on target. Of course keepers have other things to do and Morris does it brilliantly, the most composed keeper we have had for ages.

On a point of semantics... RR&R actually posted "..they havnt had a single attempt on target"... there is a subtle - but significant - difference between the two comments. Surprised

#35:  Author: Simon PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:20 pm
    —
daz wrote:
Orient were most likely the worst team we have played this season and the worrying thing is that er are not much better than them....cant say we really dominated them and left with others with 10 minutes left as bored buy that stage . Kaby was best player on pitch but was subbed after 60 odd minuites . Cant belive we are only a few games from the end of the season and dermott still dont know his vfirst choice squad. An un convincing victory, nothing to shout about.....

Kaby was injured in an awkward tackle about 3 minutes before.

#36:  Author: ant PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:36 pm
    —
PCrawley1 wrote:

Personally thought It was one of blackman better games.

I agree - in fact he was my MOM. He made two telling last ditch challenges in the first half before we scored...And it was his quick thinking that gave Enzio the chance to score the third and completely kill off Orient.

I'm struggling to think of another player that had that many interventions in the game with real results on the end of them.

But Hey - Blackman's a target for a few fans because he has had more than his fair share of rubbish games so we tend to overlook when he doesn't have one

#37:  Author: WarrenLocation: Spain PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:53 pm
    —
ant wrote:
PCrawley1 wrote:

Personally thought It was one of blackman better games.

I agree - in fact he was my MOM. He made two telling last ditch challenges in the first half before we scored...And it was his quick thinking that gave Enzio the chance to score the third and completely kill off Orient.

I'm struggling to think of another player that had that many interventions in the game with real results on the end of them.

But Hey - Blackman's a target for a few fans because he has had more than his fair share of rubbish games so we tend to overlook when he doesn't have one

Ironically, it was Orient away when Blackman was sensationally *beep* and hauled off at half time, in what was one of the worst individual displays I've seen. Payne MOTM for me today. Two assists and a great ball in for Collins' goal.

#38:  Author: ant PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:10 pm
    —
Warren wrote:
Payne MOTM for me today. Two assists and a great ball in for Collins' goal.

He can't have had a hand in all three goals - Enzio's was him and Blackman Wink

#39:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:16 pm
    —
thad wrote:
SuperRedDevils wrote:
thad wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:

R, R & R is right, they didn't have a shot on target. Of course keepers have other things to do and Morris does it brilliantly, the most composed keeper we have had for ages.

On a point of semantics... RR&R actually posted "..they havnt had a single attempt on target"... there is a subtle - but significant - difference between the two comments. Surprised
technically youre right Thad i apologise i meant shot not attempt

#40:  Author: Crawley Dan PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:49 am
    —
If we performed like that against any other team in the league, we probably would of got beat. Still, 3 points is what we needed and we got it. Job done!

#41:  Author: Jim BakerLocation: Worth actually PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:51 am
    —
Odd to be sniffy about a 3-0 win.

I think all but the most blinkered realise that we are not very good. We also have a habit of going side ways. Still it's three more points to safety and hopefully plans are in place for better things next season.

Jim Baker

#42:  Author: one touch footie PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:00 am
    —
We were far from good & they were truly woeful.
I was impressed with their CM no.15...rangy fella, good passer, got around the pitch & always available...something we could do with.?

I maybe slow off the mark..but did notice the scoreboard had been given a new bit of software that allowed it to show the substitutions..??
Maybe the same treatment could be afforded to the ticketing machines.?

#43:  Author: bridgesboy79 PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:20 am
    —
Are we better than last season - we already have more points, so yes.

Do we need to improve - yes, no doubt about that.

People calling for Drummy's head need to realise that this season is only one aspect of the club for the new owners. The first team will need to be complemented by a youth set up etc. This is where Drummy has expertise so let's postpone judgment until the club's infrastructure is in place. One area on which he should be assessed is in his ability to bring young players into the first team. Even when we did have a youth system, we didn't really bring people through in numbers.

Evans has never been one for bringing young players through, which is why he would be completely unsuited to managing us now. Gregory did so at Villa but was useless at our level and the system closed down in any case. Mark Beard has left Loxwood and could be a good person to support Drummy with running this side of things.

#44:  Author: JB PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:24 am
    —
The reason Beard has left Loxwood is because he now has a full-time role at Brighton.

#45:  Author: Peter PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:26 am
    —
bridgesboy79 wrote:
Mark Beard has left Loxwood and could be a good person to support Drummy with running this side of things.

He left Loxwood due to his work with BHA.

http://www.wscountytimes.co.uk.....-1-7859418

#46:  Author: John The GasLocation: Sunny Horsham PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 pm
    —
backofthenet wrote:
Orient

Funny, I thought we scraped a 1-0 win?

JTG

#47:  Author: bridgesboy79 PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:56 pm
    —
John The Gas wrote:
backofthenet wrote:
Orient

Funny, I thought we scraped a 1-0 win?

JTG

3-2 (I think). Played against 10 for second half and still made hard work of it.

#48:  Author: Born in Crawley Hospital PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:29 am
    —
Kaby got hauled off again! What does the kid have to do to stay on the for the full 90? Did anyone else in the ground think that Smith was having a better game?

Well done to the team though. We did what we had to do and all but guaranteed League football once again.

I find some people hilarious. Even at 3-0 with Newport losing the bloke behind me still said "We need to be careful we don't get sucked into a relegation battle." Some people.

#49:  Author: Simon PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:03 am
    —
Born in Crawley Hospital wrote:
Kaby got hauled off again! What does the kid have to do to stay on the for the full 90? Did anyone else in the ground think that Smith was having a better game?

Well done to the team though. We did what we had to do and all but guaranteed League football once again.

I find some people hilarious. Even at 3-0 with Newport losing the bloke behind me still said "We need to be careful we don't get sucked into a relegation battle." Some people.

Kaby took a knock in a tackle about 3 mins before.

#50:  Author: Born in Crawley Hospital PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:18 am
    —
Simon wrote:

I saw that. He seemed to be running freely though and seemed very disappointed to come off.

He's one of our better players, we need to keep him sweet.

#51:  Author: Red ArmyLocation: London PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:49 pm
    —
Simon wrote:

I saw that. He seemed to be running freely though and seemed very disappointed to come off.

Alongside Collins he's probably our best player. Not sure Drummy is his biggest fan though, always first to be dropped or subbed!

#52:  Author: Mr.T.Location: The mud bank. PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:57 pm
    —
Simon wrote:

we also need to keep him fit, he may well have been disappointed and yes smith was not as good as him but players always want to stay on but that is when the management team have to make the best decision for all concerned.

#53:  Author: thad PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:05 pm
    —
Mr.T. wrote:
we also need to keep him fit, he may well have been disappointed and yes smith was not as good as him but players always want to stay on but that is when the management team have to make the best decision for all concerned.

Whatever the case - and there is no point taking risks with a player's health when you are winning comfortably - it was clear that we lost our drive without him... he seems to be the one who sets the tempo and is becoming increasingly important to us.

#54:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:41 pm
    —
thad wrote:
Mr.T. wrote:

Whatever the case - and there is no point taking risks with a player's health when you are winning comfortably - it was clear that we lost our drive without him... he seems to be the one who sets the tempo and is becoming increasingly important to us.
got tackled rather easily during match.

#55:  Author: thad PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:58 pm
    —
You've persuaded me RR&R... he is *beep*... get rid Surprised

In fact, lets just throw everything away, get rid of the entire lot of them and just start again... and again... and again.. Rolling Eyes

#56:  Author: NorthgateRedLocation: BW Stand PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:53 pm
    —
Kaby is great..............he makes Dean Cox look tall Razz

#57:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:35 pm
    —
thad wrote:

In fact, lets just throw everything away, get rid of the entire lot of them and just start again... and again... and again.. Rolling Eyes
yes start again dummy the manequin has failed. It was a gamble a foolish punt. Now get a proven manager in and then we can grow again but a ddcent scouting and coaching system must also be in place. Our current coaching is pathetic.

#58:  Author: thad PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:05 am
    —
Red, Red & Red wrote:
thad wrote:

yes start again dummy the manequin has failed. It was a gamble a foolish punt. Now get a proven manager in and then we can grow again but a ddcent scouting and coaching system must also be in place. Our current coaching is pathetic.

C'mon, You'd change everything three times a season, you're stuck in a loop.

It's not like we've never tried the experienced manager route before.. last season we had an experienced manager in Yates and an experienced player in Barnard... sometimes experience isn't all it's cracked up to be.

If coaching is about improving the talent you have, then I reckon the evidence of the progress of a few players from last season to this season is generally favourable...?

But hey-ho, who cares about evidence, lets just start again..!

#59:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:02 pm
    —
thad wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:
thad wrote:

It's not like we've never tried the experienced manager route before.. last season we had an experienced manager in Yates and an experienced player in Barnard... sometimes experience isn't all it's cracked up to be.

If coaching is about improving the talent you have, then I reckon the evidence of the progress of a few players from last season to this season is generally favourable...?

i said the manequin was risky gave him a chance but he has failed miserably thats a fact. I didnt appoint him but i backed him gave him my support but at the end of the day he either wont or cant change. Keep the dummy and we will join Newport and boring orient next season or very soon thereafter.

#60:  Author: thad PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:30 am
    —
Red, Red & Red wrote:
...gave him a chance but he has failed miserably thats a fact.

NO - it is an opinion - we have already accrued more points than last season, THAT IS a fact..!

Red, Red & Red wrote:
I didnt appoint him but i backed him gave him my support but at the end of the day he either wont or cant change. Keep the dummy and we will join Newport and boring orient next season or very soon thereafter.

Precisely... you set an unrealistic short-term expectation and then whinge like an infant when it is not met... and repeat the cycle ad nauseum... lightweight.

#61:  Author: Sulton111 PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:36 am
    —
Red, Red & Red wrote:
thad wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:
thad wrote:

i said the manequin was risky gave him a chance but he has failed miserably thats a fact. I didnt appoint him but i backed him gave him my support but at the end of the day he either wont or cant change. Keep the dummy and we will join Newport and boring orient next season or very soon thereafter.

out of interest what was you expecting RRR? we have a small budget DD has kept and added to what is a very good spine to the team

Not every player has been a success - even Steve Evans had his fair share of poor signings so thats to be expected.

we have more points than last year and still have 7 games to play, if we pick up another 10 points i would say the season has been a success, at least the football has been better than last year for the most part.

#62:  Author: thad PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:38 am
    —
Sulton111 wrote:
out of interest what was you expecting RRR? we have a small budget DD has kept and added to what is a very good spine to the team

Complete brat wants it all and he wants it now... baby and will squeam and squeam if he doesn't get it... until we start again... on his terms of course... Rolling Eyes

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1