A little more Non League...
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  :| |:
CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#91:  Author: fnbLocation: Skaville PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:01 am
    —
Good and amusing report as always.

#92:  Author: lochislairLocation: Dunny on the Wold, Hassocks PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:32 pm
    —
Lewes, Corinthian Casuals, semi-nakedness, and a drunken man waving his Luigi in the air.

No, that isn't a euphemism.

A few words, but mainly pictures, especially for those who read The Sun... Wink

http://www.townsendaround.co.u.....-casually/

#93:  Author: Paulc222 PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:21 am
    —
lochislair wrote:
Lewes, Corinthian Casuals, semi-nakedness, and a drunken man waving his Luigi in the air.

No, that isn't a euphemism.

A few words, but mainly pictures, especially for those who read The Sun... Wink

http://www.townsendaround.co.u.....-casually/


An enjoyable read, as ever. Thank you.

Proofing error? "... as that second clearance set Okojie away and the striker fired home his thirty-third game of the season ..." Ought that be "goal"?

#94:  Author: lochislairLocation: Dunny on the Wold, Hassocks PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:45 am
    —
Paulc222 wrote:
lochislair wrote:
Lewes, Corinthian Casuals, semi-nakedness, and a drunken man waving his Luigi in the air.

No, that isn't a euphemism.

A few words, but mainly pictures, especially for those who read The Sun... Wink

http://www.townsendaround.co.u.....-casually/


An enjoyable read, as ever. Thank you.

Proofing error? "... as that second clearance set Okojie away and the striker fired home his thirty-third game of the season ..." Ought that be "goal"?


It should. That's what happens when you work whilst suffering a thumping headache! Thanks!

#95:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:56 am
    —
Already relegated and overnight vandalism to the pitch postponed Three Bridges home game....anyone have any more news on this?

#96:  Author: thad PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:54 am
    —
Red, Red & Red wrote:
..overnight vandalism to the pitch postponed Three Bridges home game....anyone have any more news on this?

Apparently... George Davis is innocent Cool

#97:  Author: ArmchairfanLocation: DFS PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:22 am
    —
Red, Red & Red wrote:
Already relegated and overnight vandalism to the pitch postponed Three Bridges home game....anyone have any more news on this?

Water pipes in the ground damaged, flooded pitch.
Three bridges have had to cancel their annual festival of football, which robs hundreds of youths a tournament for the day.
If I found who it was I would personally hurt them.

#98:  Author: Simon PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:41 am
    —
lochislair wrote:
nemo wrote:
Big game at Shoreham today for anyone at a loose end - top two in competition...... scarf


And congrats to Haywards Heath for winning it...I was watching Saltdean Utd win promotion...


Another twist yesterday with HH hitting the front now.

#99:  Author: lochislairLocation: Dunny on the Wold, Hassocks PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:09 pm
    —
Simon wrote:
lochislair wrote:
nemo wrote:
Big game at Shoreham today for anyone at a loose end - top two in competition...... scarf


And congrats to Haywards Heath for winning it...I was watching Saltdean Utd win promotion...


Another twist yesterday with HH hitting the front now.


Makes tomorrow's match at Hassocks- who are in good form- look rather important.

#100:  Author: lochislairLocation: Dunny on the Wold, Hassocks PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:09 pm
    —
http://www.townsendaround.co.u.....als-conga/

A Cue for a Casuals Conga- Corinthian Casuals secure a play off place. And a man smokes CB Fry's old socks.

#101:  Author: lochislairLocation: Dunny on the Wold, Hassocks PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:36 pm
    —
Pants Down, Tails Up!

Haywards Heath Town visited Hassocks on Easter Monday.

Words, pictures, and Phil Gault's first foray into adult entertainment.

http://www.townsendaround.co.u.....-tails-up/

#102:  Author: nemo PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:18 pm
    —
lochislair wrote:
Pants Down, Tails Up!

Haywards Heath Town visited Hassocks on Easter Monday.

Words, pictures, and Phil Gault's first foray into adult entertainment.

http://www.townsendaround.co.u.....-tails-up/

Nice write up - nearly went to this game myself

#103:  Author: lochislairLocation: Dunny on the Wold, Hassocks PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:58 am
    —
Haywards Heath Town win the SCFL and promotion to Ryman Sth-if the FA don't decide otherwise... http://www.townsendaround.co.u.....hopefully/

#104:  Author: lochislairLocation: Dunny on the Wold, Hassocks PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 4:16 pm
    —
Bognor Regis Town overcome their play-off jitters & despatch Dulwich Hamlet, to a soundtrack by Nearly-Nik Kershaw...

http://www.townsendaround.co.u.....lt-hoodoo/

#105:  Author: Simon PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 4:21 pm
    —
lochislair wrote:
Haywards Heath Town win the SCFL and promotion to Ryman Sth-if the FA don't decide otherwise... http://www.townsendaround.co.u.....hopefully/


Good to see Haywards Heath doing well. I've always thought they had big potential bearing in mind the crowds they used to get in Surburban league.



CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football


output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  :| |:
Page 7 of 10

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group