Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  :| |:
CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#31:  Author: thad PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:07 pm
    —
Good work Agent Stitch.

If the Holbrook club were to discontinue, I guess it opens the possibility for more residential development on the plot, which might suit HFC.

Shame as it is a great facility, although I've only ever been there for an evening of beer & bands.

#32:  Author: lochislairLocation: Dunny on the Wold, Hassocks PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:18 pm
    —
http://www.horsham-fc.co.uk/20.....rook-club/

Seems Horsham and the Holbrook Club have now come to an agreement.

#33:  Author: lochislairLocation: Dunny on the Wold, Hassocks PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:17 pm
    —
Just Who Is The Five O'Clock Hero. Featuring Lancing, Eastbourne Town, the Southern Combination Football League and some "old people's music."

http://www.townsendaround.co.u.....lock-hero/

For all of the Non League lovers around here!

#34:  Author: nemo PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:58 pm
    —
I see Claridge and Ridley are living the dream again at Salisbury FC. Wonder if they've got a non slip surface in the showers yet?

#35:  Author: thad PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:59 am
    —
nemo wrote:
I see Claridge and Ridley are living the dream again at Salisbury FC. Wonder if they've got a non slip surface in the showers yet?

I always thought Ridley was naive but sincere at Weymouth, he completely over-indulged Claridge and it was their undoing, between them they set an expectation that neither could sustain.

They must have both grown-up a bit in the intervening period and it might help them at Salisbury which was always a nice club to visit. I enjoyed visiting those grounds such as Dorchester & Chippenham (the rainbow warriors) where the people were always hospitable.

Best of all was that telly series. I'm sure that the only people who actually remember it at all, are those that followed Crawley Town FC in that monumental season.

#36:  Author: lochislairLocation: Dunny on the Wold, Hassocks PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:47 pm
    —
Whilst you were enjoying your stay at the YMCA last night, I was watching a SCFL title battle- if you can describe a match in such a way at this time of the season- at Haywards Heath for the Middy.

Here's a double length version of what they'll use, for those of you who don't absolutely hate Non League.

http://www.townsendaround.co.u.....unt-heath/

O'Toole returns to haunt Heath as Musselmen go 8 clear...Haywards Heath Town, Shoreham, the battle for Southern Combination Premier supremacy... and an evening of pantomime.

#37:  Author: Phil BLocation: Ifield, Crawley PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:01 pm
    —
thad wrote:
nemo wrote:

I always thought Ridley was naive but sincere at Weymouth, he completely over-indulged Claridge and it was their undoing, between them they set an expectation that neither could sustain.

They must have both grown-up a bit in the intervening period and it might help them at Salisbury which was always a nice club to visit. I enjoyed visiting those grounds such as Dorchester & Chippenham (the rainbow warriors) where the people were always hospitable.

Best of all was that telly series. I'm sure that the only people who actually remember it at all, are those that followed Crawley Town FC in that monumental season.

Football Diaries Thad.

Ridleys Churchillian speech "a field in Sussex that will be Forever Weymouths" LOL

#38:  Author: lochislairLocation: Dunny on the Wold, Hassocks PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:44 pm
    —
http://www.townsendaround.co.u.....continues/

Buckland Athletic progress to the last 16 of the FA Vase with victory at Chichester City. Words, pictures and a collection of odd-shaped ball fanatics (a much longer version of a report that appeared in the Non League Paper).

Please ignore if you don't have an interest in Non League- and see you tomorrow!

#39:  Author: lochislairLocation: Dunny on the Wold, Hassocks PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:09 pm
    —
Coleshill leave Crows in a House of Pain. Coleshill Town head to the last eight of the FA Vase with victory over Crowborough Athletic- a much (much) longer version of my NLP report.

http://www.townsendaround.co.u.....e-of-pain/

With apologies to Thad that I yet again failed to mention the Bob Marley connection. But at least I also left out Sherlock Holmes, Dr Who and Kerry Katona.

#40:  Author: thad PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:43 pm
    —
lochislair wrote:
With apologies to Thad that I yet again failed to mention the Bob Marley connection. But at least I also left out Sherlock Holmes, Dr Who and Kerry Katona.

Am I only waiting in vain...? Rolling Eyes

#41:  Author: NorthgateRedLocation: BW Stand PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:01 pm
    —
thad wrote:
lochislair wrote:

Am I only waiting in vain...? Rolling Eyes

Don't stir it up

#42:  Author: lochislairLocation: Dunny on the Wold, Hassocks PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:58 pm
    —
http://www.townsendaround.co.u.....gasmatron/

Bognor, Hamlet, the Horn Twins and the Orgasmatron. A Ryman Premier League odyssey.

#43:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:40 pm
    —
And the relevance to Crawley Town is??

#44:  Author: NorthgateRedLocation: BW Stand PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:47 am
    —
Red, Red & Red wrote:
And the relevance to Crawley Town is??

It doesn't need to be relevant to Crawley Town. This is the 'Talk Football' forum. Which is what Ian's doing. You should have worked this out by now....

#45:  Author: James PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:28 am
    —
thad wrote:
nemo wrote:

Crawley got name-checked a maximum of five times in the whole series, which was a bit of a joke given it was a two-horse race for the title.

Has anybody got a copy of the series?

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  :| |:
Page 3 of 10