England v Wales
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#1: England v Wales Author: Maidenbower Millionaire PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:40 pm
    —
Some questions for a chat.......

Where you watching it ?

Why you missing it, work , travel ?

Who's gonna win ?

I will miss it as I am working.

I predict 2-1 to England

Dele Alli
Harry Kane

#2:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:46 pm
    —
How many will be phoning in work sick? Sensibly I know some schools are allowing kids to watch it on the tvs there

#3:  Author: thad PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:42 pm
    —
Nearly screwed up big-time.

My mum phoned up with ten minutes to go in the France v Akbania match, so I wasn't really fully concentrating when we arranged to meet up for her birthday meal tomorrow at 1:30...

help

...of course I am totally devoted to her... but it is now re-arranged for an earlier time, I hope the indigestion will be worth it..!

I'm notionally my own boss and naturally will be telling my clients I am working very hard tomorrow & should not be interrupted.

#4:  Author: Sulton111 PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:41 pm
    —
Well i am at work so will not be watching the game although i am sure i'll be glad about it when the Welsh give our sorry lot a right good thumping

#5:  Author: David RLocation: Jeju Island, South Korea PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:40 am
    —
Where I am in the world, I am going to watch it live at 22.00hrs, 3 - 1 England.

#6:  Author: Paulc222 PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:24 am
    —
One of the joys fof being self-employed Smile
Trouble is, no-one pays me for it.

#7:  Author: Phil TLocation: Ifield PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:55 am
    —
As soon as I saw the fixtures I booked the afternoon off, before the significance was realised by my manager. Wink

Pub for me with a few friends!

Very Happy Very Happy

#8:  Author: butlersoftLocation: TILGATE PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:11 pm
    —
I'm "working from home" and have a fictional Dr. Appt at 2:30 which will take me "away from keyboard / unavailable for interruptions from 2pm-3:45.

Beer is in the fridge....

#9:  Author: ArmchairfanLocation: DFS PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:39 pm
    —
I'm watching it at home with my lad, who I will be picking up from school at 1330.
He will be drinking black current juice, me a rather large mug of tea!

How times have changed.
2-1 England

#10:  Author: notsoLocation: Worth PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:04 pm
    —
TV in the board room being tweaked by IT to work around the VPN.

We've also been told we can watch at our desks on the laptops. Unfortunately the VPN stops this.

But the best bit is we've also been told that we can go to a local pub to watch it...........as long as we come back to work afterwards Sad

#11:  Author: NorthgateRedLocation: BW Stand PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:13 pm
    —
Watching at work on my PC Very Happy

Not over confident of an England win Confused

#12:  Author: Sussex Boy PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:54 pm
    —
Wales fans... crybaby2 crybaby2

#13:  Author: srn151161Location: North holmwood PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:05 pm
    —
Well played England..good positive changes by Roy. From now on teams will have to come out to attack us more....onward we go..

#14:  Author: Simon PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:10 pm
    —
Yep, pulled it out the fire at the end.

Shame I don't share the optimism about Roy, he was forced into the changes as Sterling and Kane was just more of the other day.

#15:  Author: allanpLocation: The posh part of Crawley ! PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:13 pm
    —
Not a convincing performance by England as far as I could see. The 'get-out-of-jail' card came in handy.

As usual when we get to a major tournament and the England players think that have a chance they blow it. They are not as good as they think they are.

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 3