Leyton Orient matchday thread
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#16:  Author: Phil BLocation: Ifield, Crawley PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:43 pm
    —
Sulton111 wrote:
didnt think i would be happy seeing luton score but that goal means we remain 12 points off bottom 2

2-2 !

#17:  Author: Sulton111 PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:46 pm
    —
damn only 11 points off the drop not looking that good at the minute

#18:  Author: Phil BLocation: Ifield, Crawley PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:52 pm
    —
Sulton111 wrote:
damn only 11 points off the drop not looking that good at the minute

Stop panicking.

Luton 3-2

#19:  Author: Sulton111 PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:54 pm
    —
luton score again so still 12 points the gap

#20:  Author: lee 66 PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:05 pm
    —
Did we really only manage to have 1 shot and 38% possession during the whole sorry debacle.??
That is truly f*****g woeful.

#21:  Author: PEETEELocation: Haywards Heath PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:05 pm
    —
Only the one shot on goal all game so none from our two subs Matt and Shamir

#22:  Author: bridgesboy79 PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:09 pm
    —
Sounds like we were lucky to get nil Sad

#23:  Author: thad PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:29 pm
    —
C'mon chaps, we were always going to struggle there and it isn't a shameful scoreline, so long as we battled and made it difficult for them, that is probably the most we can ask for at the moment...(?)

Anyway Morecambe lost... which might just be all that really matters.. Wink

#24:  Author: SuperRedDevils PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:32 pm
    —
Sorry but that was rediculous. I wouldn't mind of they showed a bit of desire but that was pathetic. Show some fight guys. One shot in the game is not good enough it doesnt matter who you play.

#25:  Author: Hickmott Senior PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:42 pm
    —
We have a run of HUGE games coming up in March that could really make or break things

Results - aside from Newport's - pretty much went our way, so that's one less game the chasing pack have at their disposal to catch us.

We just need to get over the line and avoid the drop, and (hopefully) kick on under a new regime next term. Have the Turks considered that we might fail in our quest, and do they have a Plan B?

#26:  Author: Sussex Boy PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:56 pm
    —
Not going up...not going down.

It will be like this for a few seasons...simple.

#27:  Author: colinLocation: Pound Hill PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:02 pm
    —
Can not believe you start with Tomlin barnyard and deacon all *beep* useless oh for the clear out

#28:  Author: bridgesboy79 PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:03 pm
    —
colin wrote:
Can not believe you start with Tomlin barnyard and deacon all *beep* useless oh for the clear out

From what I have seen, I am not sure what Atkinson brings to the team either.

#29:  Author: lee 66 PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:23 pm
    —
colin wrote:

Lets avoid the blow out first Colin.

But you're right,having a good clear out when you've been blocked for up for months sure makes everything feel better,and brother,do we have some clearing out to do in the summer,it's gonna be messy.

#30:  Author: PEETEELocation: Haywards Heath PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:36 pm
    —
Just watched MY interview describing his team as pathetic and went there to loose. He looks a beaten man how is he going to motivate our sorry bunch for the rest of the season let alone tuesdays game

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 4