Notts County matchday thread
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#1: Notts County matchday thread Author: Site Admin PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:20 pm
    —
Please keep any discussion of today's game against Notts County to this thread. Any others may be merged with this one, locked or deleted.

Those unable to get to the game will be able to keep up to date with the action with commentary on Reds Player.

The official site is providing a matchday blog here and text updates via their Twitter account here.

There is also text commentary available from the BBC and Sporting Life courtesy of the Press Association.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32262069
http://www.sportinglife.com/fo.....tts-county

#2:  Author: fatbear PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:21 pm
    —
Yes, 1-0 !!

#3:  Author: paul50Location: Three Bridges PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:22 pm
    —
Get in!!

#4:  Author: paul50Location: Three Bridges PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:22 pm
    —
2-0!!!!

#5:  Author: fatbear PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:22 pm
    —
2-0 !!!!!

#6:  Author: royboyLocation: Horsham PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:27 pm
    —
Typical broken a toe and can't be there today. Gutted but COYRS

#7:  Author: oldcodgerLocation: Stoke on Trent PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:27 pm
    —
Ok Dragged myself to Walsall when feeling really rough, Crawley didnt turn up. Couldn't decide whether to make the trip today as it would have been a round trip rather than stay over. Decided if Crawley didnt turn up at Walsall why should I, and look what happens! Its all Cakeburners fault!

#8:  Author: fatbear PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:33 pm
    —
Orient 2 down at MK Dons

#9:  Author: ArmchairfanLocation: DFS PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:37 pm
    —
royboy wrote:
Typical broken a toe and can't be there today. Gutted but COYRS

Broken toe stopped you going???
*beep* mine, are you sure.

#10:  Author: royboyLocation: Horsham PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:53 pm
    —
Armchairfan wrote:
royboy wrote:
Typical broken a toe and can't be there today. Gutted but COYRS

Broken toe stopped you going???
*beep* mine, are you sure.

Can't walk or drive so stuffed

#11:  Author: lee 66 PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:53 pm
    —
Could do with Crewe slipping up.
We need another goal too.

#12:  Author: ArmchairfanLocation: DFS PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:55 pm
    —
royboy wrote:
Armchairfan wrote:
royboy wrote:
Typical broken a toe and can't be there today. Gutted but COYRS

Broken toe stopped you going???
*beep* mine, are you sure.

Can't walk or drive so stuffed

Insurance claim, if ever I heard one Wink

#13:  Author: fatbear PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:01 pm
    —
Orient now losing 0-4 .....

#14:  Author: ArmchairfanLocation: DFS PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:24 pm
    —
Make that 5 now, plus Yeovil winning at Swindon....gotta love that.

#15:  Author: ArmchairfanLocation: DFS PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:39 pm
    —
Colchester equalise Shocked
Colchester now winning!!!!That could really change things.

#16:  Author: royboyLocation: Horsham PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:49 pm
    —
Armchairfan wrote:
royboy wrote:
Armchairfan wrote:
royboy wrote:
Typical broken a toe and can't be there today. Gutted but COYRS

Broken toe stopped you going???
*beep* mine, are you sure.

Can't walk or drive so stuffed

Insurance claim, if ever I heard one Wink

Injury lawyers for you laughing4

#17:  Author: ArmchairfanLocation: DFS PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:52 pm
    —
Well done Walsall

#18:  Author: ArmchairfanLocation: DFS PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:53 pm
    —
Now Colchester let it slip.....this could be very very good.
COYR

#19:  Author: butlersoftLocation: TILGATE PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:56 pm
    —
GTFI !!!

#20:  Author: fatbear PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:05 pm
    —
Now 6th from bottom. Could do with Coventry beating Crewe next week, so that they are safe when they visit......

#21:  Author: Sussex Boy PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:52 pm
    —
Good performance today, Notts County were shocking even though they had some experience in thier side (Smith, Carrol and Mullins)

But it was a must win game and they won it so lovely jubbly!

Pleas please get rid of that 'tinpot' banner from behind the goal!!!!!

Total embarrassment.......

#22:  Author: WodinLocation: the computer wing of the mansion PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:57 pm
    —
Tin pot is a great banner...an absolutely accurate...end of season presentations in a half empty stadium with games to go....tinpot Laughing

Great result..bloody cold out of the sun

#23:  Author: David RLocation: Jeju Island, South Korea PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:00 pm
    —
Sussex Boy wrote:
Good performance today, Notts County were shocking even though they had some experience in thier side (Smith, Carrol and Mullins)

But it was a must win game and they won it so lovely jubbly!

Pleas please get rid of that 'tinpot' banner from behind the goal!!!!!

Total embarrassment.......
9

What is a total embarrassment is the streams of people leaving the East stand 15 minutes before the end. We're winning 2 nil in a relegation battle, in warm sunshine, and people cannot be arsed to wait to wait to the end to cheer the team off, poor show.

#24:  Author: Crawley69 PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:05 pm
    —
Great performance the left back was superb. Simpson did well and Fowler controlled it.

Wordsworth will be a huge loss in the last two but is keen to return if we stay up. I would sign the entire team up and we will have a decent season next year.

#25:  Author: Phil BLocation: Ifield, Crawley PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:19 pm
    —
Massive win - in fact a Mega Massive win !

Simpson and Youga were outstanding. After such a long layoff, I was surprised Simpson started but showed us how much we have missed him (as well as giving RRR a two fingered salute an his pathetic slagging off of him on another thread). Ward was back to his best and the whole team did well.
County were as toothless as Oldham were - even worse probably. Lots of possession but no end result.

We now have our fate back in our hands ..... Shocked

#26:  Author: IanLocation: The Parish of Rusper PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:22 pm
    —
Phil B wrote:
We now have our fate back in our hands ..... Shocked


Just about true, but we need to win our last two by a combined total of at least 12 for our fate to be truly in our hands.

#27:  Author: far2jammy PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:26 pm
    —
Was worried with our side of pensioners, loan players, famous sibling players and random rejects after the last beating. Then we start a player in Simpson that not played in 5 months. Great performance some good saves needed to keep us in it. Younga looks a good player. We will need Simpson to step up with Wordsworth missing.

I give us a 33% chance of going down after that. I think Crewe and Notts county will struggle to get more than 3pts. We just need one more win. COYR

#28:  Author: Alex BH PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:04 pm
    —
Great performance, thought the team played well from start to finish, the only disappointing thing was that we didn't score more goals.

We looked up for it from the start and Notts County were poor. Expected them to come at us in the second half, but we looked more like scoring than they did.

Draw at Peterborough and win against Coventry and we'll stay up.

#29:  Author: Jim BakerLocation: Worth actually PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:12 pm
    —
Cruel thing is hope.

Did enough to get the win today. Beast had a couple of run of the mill saves but only had to pull one good one off (ooo er missus) and we coulda/shoulda had a couple more.

Pogba, Pogba. I have no idea what to make off him. Doesn't run much. Hardly ever jumps for headers but when he is on the pitch we look a much better side.

Well done to everyone today. It was important to get a decent result after Tuesday and that's what you did.

Jim Baker

#30:  Author: Maidenbower Millionaire PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:21 pm
    —
Good win, great afternoon out.

Good atmosphere.

We could / should have scored more. But we won.

It shows work on the training pitch is paying off.

Youga was good, Fowler excellent, Jensen superb, Josh good comeback,etc, etc.

Well done Deano and Groves,great work.

#31:  Author: Maidenbower Millionaire PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:23 pm
    —
A couple of questions I have from today.

1 why was the scoreboard not working ?

2 why did we kick off 5 minutes late ?

Any idea, anyone ?

#32:  Author: MichaelLocation: Crawley PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:23 pm
    —
Phil B wrote:
Massive win - in fact a Mega Massive win !

Simpson and Youga were outstanding. After such a long layoff, I was surprised Simpson started but showed us how much we have missed him (as well as giving RRR a two fingered salute an his pathetic slagging off of him on another thread). Ward was back to his best and the whole team did well.
County were as toothless as Oldham were - even worse probably. Lots of possession but no end result.

We now have our fate back in our hands ..... Shocked

Maybe I was watching a different game but I thought Simpson was POOR and as for Pogbar what a waste of space he is

#33:  Author: MichaelLocation: Crawley PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:25 pm
    —
Maidenbower Millionaire wrote:
A couple of questions I have from today.

1 why was the scoreboard not working ? Who cares

2 why did we kick off 5 minutes late ? Who cares

Any idea, anyone ?

#34:  Author: Bianchiboy PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:31 pm
    —
Wodin wrote:
Tin pot is a great banner...an absolutely accurate...end of season presentations in a half empty stadium with games to go....tinpot Laughing

Great result..bloody cold out of the sun


And a scoreboard that seems to have finally given up the ghost?
Also, how come they didn't open up the terrace for the County fans until just before ko, did a load turn up unexpected?
As for the game, two early goals and then saw the game out against the worst side I have seen at the Broadfield this season.
Pogba is a truely awful player, doesn't run, jump or anticipate anything, other than him I thought the whole team did a good job of getting the three points.
If the teams around us lose their games in hand I reckon one more win will be enough?

#35:  Author: NorthgateRedLocation: BW Stand PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:33 pm
    —
Maidenbower Millionaire wrote:
A couple of questions I have from today.

1 why was the scoreboard not working ?

2 why did we kick off 5 minutes late ?

Any idea, anyone ?

1 it's broken
2 not sure. Maybe something to do with the County fans asking to be let onto the terrace. Which they were, just as the match kicked off.

#36:  Author: Crawley69 PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:39 pm
    —
Pogba ...I agree he is an enigma but we are a different team when he supports McLeod his physical presence scares defenders he has some superb skills . Today he did a very decent job.

#37:  Author: Simon PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:53 pm
    —
Good team performance. Got the goals and then closed the game out.

The defence looked much stronger with Ward running the show and it shows how much Lewis Young has progressed that he kept Oyebanjo out on merit.

I thought Pogba did well. He may not have stood out but his work rate was there as was Tomlin's.

I think one win will do it now. Maybe even 1 point. I know there are games in hand but Notts Co looked awful and Colchester have become a bit detached as well.

The PoS presentations were (predictably) a bit silly, the ground was almost empty. Whether that or the opening of the North terrace at the last moment contributed to the late start I don't know.

Finally the PA once again needs looking at. Who is "Yan Ickson" who won the PoS award?

#38:  Author: Peter PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:24 pm
    —
Simon wrote:
Finally the PA once again needs looking at. Who is "Yan Ickson" who won the PoS award?

I'm not sure it's the PA, more the person using it. At half-time I couldn't hear most of what was going on and only realised it was Henry Smith in goal due to the hair. I'm sure Graham Wright holds the mic too close which distorts his voice when heard through the speakers.

#39:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:39 pm
    —
Maidenbower Millionaire wrote:
A couple of questions I have from today.

1 why was the scoreboard not working ?

2 why did we kick off 5 minutes late ?

Any idea, anyone ?

1. the piggy bank is empty
2. the ref was a clown useless from start to finish

#40:  Author: trev PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:07 pm
    —
Great win just need to play with the same effort and fight in the next two games and I think we might just escape the drop. What does DS see in Morgan when he came on he was truly awful he is no better when he starts a game as its like playing with 10 men.

#41:  Author: Maidenbower Millionaire PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:18 pm
    —
Red, Red & Red wrote:
Maidenbower Millionaire wrote:
A couple of questions I have from today.

1 why was the scoreboard not working ?

2 why did we kick off 5 minutes late ?

Any idea, anyone ?

1. the piggy bank is empty
2. the ref was a clown useless from start to finish


I wondered if Deano did not want the scoreboard on . So the players ( particularly notts County's could see how long was left ? )

#42:  Author: niftyLocation: pound hill PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:26 pm
    —
1 The score board was crap anyway
2 Think they had a coach turn up late

Who gives a toss anyway it was a great 3 points.we were poor at times but what a great finish for the first goal.
bring on the last 2 games.
also heard the bar is open early for Coventry game so lets get down there early

#43:  Author: Alex BH PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:35 pm
    —
Crawley69 wrote:
Pogba ...I agree he is an enigma but we are a different team when he supports McLeod his physical presence scares defenders he has some superb skills . Today he did a very decent job.
I like Pogba even though he is quite clumsy he seems like our lucky charm, we always seem to do better when he starts the game. I think he is lacking fitness though and usually he wouldn't be playing, but when Morgan came on he showed yet again that he is out of his depth.

#44:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:11 pm
    —
Alex BH wrote:
Crawley69 wrote:
Pogba ...I agree he is an enigma but we are a different team when he supports McLeod his physical presence scares defenders he has some superb skills . Today he did a very decent job.
I like Pogba even though he is quite clumsy he seems like our lucky charm, we always seem to do better when he starts the game. I think he is lacking fitness though and usually he wouldn't be playing, but when Morgan came on he showed yet again that he is out of his depth.
and Simpson had a very average game if we had played a half decent side his pushing forward at wrong tiems wouldve left us exposed he needs a brain of football like Fowler who i cant understand wht hasnt been offered a contract wht more doe sthat guty need do prove himself at this levl his is up to league 1 unlike simpson and lot players we have!

#45:  Author: David RLocation: Jeju Island, South Korea PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:27 pm
    —
I can see why people don't like Pogs, but I can also see the fear in the defenders eyes when hecomes bounding down on them, we play better when he is on..

#46:  Author: Paulc222 PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:56 pm
    —
David R wrote:
I can see why people don't like Pogs, but I can also see the fear in the defenders eyes when hecomes bounding down on them, we play better when he is on..


He is a puzzle. I thought he did very well in his first game for us - but since then has been less effective.

#47:  Author: josefkLocation: West Stand A90 PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:07 am
    —
Was good to see the side not sit back and just try to defend a lead, we've not been good at that.

Great first goal, one of the best I've seen from a defender in a long time, maybe he could coach our other forwards. Also he looked very comfortable and composed when under pressure.

Simpson did well after such a long lay off, hopefully he can step up and fill the gap Wordsworth will leave.

Shame about Pogba, when I first saw him I thought he was okay but apart from a bit of intimidation I'm not sure what he brings to the party.

Thought Carroll was lucky to not go for VC for deliberately blasting the ball at the backside of Morgan (I think), Carroll tried to prove he was a complete tool by complaining straight away that he had failed to go back 10 yards. Not much else I think the Ref got wrong today, good solid performance but was funny that he was boo'd by the fans when Fowler was waiting to return, no ref can make a law change while the game is going on so not sure what they wanted him to do.

Nice 3 points, still a bit to do but more important for me is next season, is it going to be a JG free zone or not?

#48:  Author: backofthenetLocation: Oop North PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:33 am
    —
Beasts saves kept us in it but overall a good but nervy win.

The views of a county fan here -
http://www.onefootballforum.co.....otts.4976/

DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE BAD LANGUAGE!

#49:  Author: Paulc222 PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:43 am
    —
backofthenet wrote:
Beasts saves kept us in it but overall a good but nervy win.

The views of a county fan here -
http://www.onefootballforum.co.....otts.4976/

DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE BAD LANGUAGE!


Blimey - and he's on their side.
Mind you, I've slagged off Crawley players when at a game many years ago (but I was a lot younger).

#50:  Author: IanLocation: The Parish of Rusper PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:58 am
    —
nifty wrote:
also heard the bar is open early for Coventry game so lets get down there early


Anything to do with the KO being at 12:15?

#51:  Author: NorthgateRedLocation: BW Stand PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:03 am
    —
backofthenet wrote:
Beasts saves kept us in it but overall a good but nervy win.

The views of a county fan here -
http://www.onefootballforum.co.....otts.4976/

DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE BAD LANGUAGE!

What an utter, utter pr1ck. No one needs fans like that. Apart from Newport.

#52:  Author: Born in Crawley Hospital PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:18 am
    —
NorthgateRed wrote:
backofthenet wrote:
Beasts saves kept us in it but overall a good but nervy win.

The views of a county fan here -
http://www.onefootballforum.co.....otts.4976/

DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE BAD LANGUAGE!

What an utter, utter pr1ck. No one needs fans like that. Apart from Newport.


To be fair, even with the language it's very well written and he does make some valid points about both teams.

#53:  Author: Born in Crawley Hospital PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:19 am
    —
Maidenbower Millionaire wrote:
A couple of questions I have from today.

1 why was the scoreboard not working ?

2 why did we kick off 5 minutes late ?

Any idea, anyone ?


And why has one of the hand dryers in the West Stand not worked since 1997?!

#54:  Author: RedDevil1979 PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:29 am
    —
" Oh and, yeah this is a bit bitter, but for the love of God can Crawley *beep* off. There wasn't any reaction when they scored, their fans made no noise, their ground would get torn apart by a bit of wind. We lost to a team whose 50/50 draw prize money was £38.50 "

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

#55:  Author: Born in Crawley Hospital PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:45 am
    —
Three points was massive and it really did feel like the players, staff and fans were pulling in the same direction. The atmosphere was great. Three points now and I think we’ll stay up. If we can get a point at Peterborough then I’ll take that with both hands.

I thought Notts County gave us some problems in the first half but really faded in the second. What a difference Ward made at the back and it was pleasing to see us hold a high line for once and actually having a go at team.

There is a long, long way to go and it’s only really after the Tuesday games that we’ll see how good a result this’ll potentially be.

Jensen – 8 – Another very solid performance and some great saves

Young – 7 – Full credit to the man, he’s turned his season around and is now undroppable

Youga – 7 – Amazing goal and he looks totally dependable. Weird that he has not had more game time in either League One or Two

Bradley – 8 – Again he has stepped up to the plate. Calm on the ball and makes the correct decisions

Ward – 9 – Instantly brought solidity back to the defence and a good goal. His commitment will be massive in the last two games

Fowler – 6 – He gives himself more time on the ball than anyone else due to his quality but not all his passes worked out today

Simpson – 7 – A brilliant performance considering how long he’s been out. Sensible move bringing him back now we will be missing Wordsworth

Wordsworth – 7 – Two utterly brilliant balls in for the goals. We will miss his quality and vision

Tomlin – 5 – He put in the yards today but when he’s on the ball he just looks scared. Lacks the quality in the final third

Pogba – 6 – Quite the enigma. Some nice touches but is very frustrating. Weirdly though we always play better when he’s in the team

McLeod – 6 – Not the best day, some poor passing and missed two golden chances

Morgan – N/A – Miss of the season. Works hard but at least one level too high

Edwards – N/A – Has done ok as a sub recently. I’d start him against Peterborough

Oyebanjo – N/A – Might still be struggling with fitness but I suspect he’ll start again Peterborough

#56:  Author: Bianchiboy PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:22 pm
    —
RedDevil1979 wrote:
" Oh and, yeah this is a bit bitter, but for the love of God can Crawley *beep* off. There wasn't any reaction when they scored, their fans made no noise, their ground would get torn apart by a bit of wind. We lost to a team whose 50/50 draw prize money was £38.50 "

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


Blimey, and the atmosphere was actually half decent on Saturday!
Lots of fans (especially from the so called old traditional teams) really still do not like us do they?
Even more of a reason to stay up and annoy them all for another season me thinks? bootyshake

#57:  Author: Phil BLocation: Ifield, Crawley PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:34 pm
    —
Bianchiboy wrote:
RedDevil1979 wrote:
" Oh and, yeah this is a bit bitter, but for the love of God can Crawley *beep* off. There wasn't any reaction when they scored, their fans made no noise, their ground would get torn apart by a bit of wind. We lost to a team whose 50/50 draw prize money was £38.50 "

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


Blimey, and the atmosphere was actually half decent on Saturday!
Lots of fans (especially from the so called old traditional teams) really still do not like us do they?
Even more of a reason to stay up and annoy them all for another season me thinks? bootyshake


Exactly. How dare we step on the same hallowed ground that they for decades have graced !

One reason i support our "Tinpot" campaign. We don't have that history in League terms but by our self-effacing statement of "tinpotism" it defuses the situation. We are just here on merit !

#58:  Author: Bianchiboy PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:44 pm
    —
Phil B wrote:
Bianchiboy wrote:
RedDevil1979 wrote:
" Oh and, yeah this is a bit bitter, but for the love of God can Crawley *beep* off. There wasn't any reaction when they scored, their fans made no noise, their ground would get torn apart by a bit of wind. We lost to a team whose 50/50 draw prize money was £38.50 "

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


Blimey, and the atmosphere was actually half decent on Saturday!
Lots of fans (especially from the so called old traditional teams) really still do not like us do they?
Even more of a reason to stay up and annoy them all for another season me thinks? bootyshake


Exactly. How dare we step on the same hallowed ground that they for decades have graced !

One reason i support our "Tinpot" campaign. We don't have that history in League terms but by our self-effacing statement of "tinpotism" it defuses the situation. We are just here on merit !

Couldn't agree more Phil, and it has given me a good idea for a new badge for next season, if we stay up?!

#59:  Author: NorthgateRedLocation: BW Stand PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:49 pm
    —
Born in Crawley Hospital wrote:
NorthgateRed wrote:
backofthenet wrote:
Beasts saves kept us in it but overall a good but nervy win.

The views of a county fan here -
http://www.onefootballforum.co.....otts.4976/

DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE BAD LANGUAGE!

What an utter, utter pr1ck. No one needs fans like that. Apart from Newport.


To be fair, even with the language it's very well written and he does make some valid points about both teams.

Doesn't stop him being a pr1ck though, does it?
The Crawley fans didn't react when we scored? Yeah, right.
Doesn't take losing too well, does he? Poor boy. Rolling Eyes

#60:  Author: Bianchiboy PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:31 pm
    —
NorthgateRed wrote:
Born in Crawley Hospital wrote:
NorthgateRed wrote:
backofthenet wrote:
Beasts saves kept us in it but overall a good but nervy win.

The views of a county fan here -
http://www.onefootballforum.co.....otts.4976/

DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE BAD LANGUAGE!

What an utter, utter pr1ck. No one needs fans like that. Apart from Newport.


To be fair, even with the language it's very well written and he does make some valid points about both teams.

Doesn't stop him being a pr1ck though, does it?
The Crawley fans didn't react when we scored? Yeah, right.
Doesn't take losing too well, does he? Poor boy. Rolling Eyes

The biggest irony is that they were the some of the quietest away fans we have had at the Broadfield this season (not that they had much to cheer about) and the home support was actually quite vocal for a change!

#61:  Author: Simon PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:36 pm
    —
Bianchiboy wrote:
NorthgateRed wrote:
Born in Crawley Hospital wrote:
NorthgateRed wrote:
backofthenet wrote:
Beasts saves kept us in it but overall a good but nervy win.

The views of a county fan here -
http://www.onefootballforum.co.....otts.4976/

DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE BAD LANGUAGE!

What an utter, utter pr1ck. No one needs fans like that. Apart from Newport.


To be fair, even with the language it's very well written and he does make some valid points about both teams.

Doesn't stop him being a pr1ck though, does it?
The Crawley fans didn't react when we scored? Yeah, right.
Doesn't take losing too well, does he? Poor boy. Rolling Eyes

The biggest irony is that they were the some of the quietest away fans we have had at the Broadfield this season (not that they had much to cheer about) and the home support was actually quite vocal for a change!


Looking in their fans eyes outside they clearly think they are a gonner.

#62:  Author: Bianchiboy PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:07 pm
    —
Simon wrote:
Bianchiboy wrote:
NorthgateRed wrote:
Born in Crawley Hospital wrote:
NorthgateRed wrote:
backofthenet wrote:
Beasts saves kept us in it but overall a good but nervy win.

The views of a county fan here -
http://www.onefootballforum.co.....otts.4976/

DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE BAD LANGUAGE!

What an utter, utter pr1ck. No one needs fans like that. Apart from Newport.


To be fair, even with the language it's very well written and he does make some valid points about both teams.

Doesn't stop him being a pr1ck though, does it?
The Crawley fans didn't react when we scored? Yeah, right.
Doesn't take losing too well, does he? Poor boy. Rolling Eyes

The biggest irony is that they were the some of the quietest away fans we have had at the Broadfield this season (not that they had much to cheer about) and the home support was actually quite vocal for a change!


Looking in their fans eyes outside they clearly think they are a gonner.

Playing like they did they deserve to go. I just love the way these fans of old, struggling league clubs vent their anger toward us for being tin pot, no fans, crap ground, non-league etc (as if we don't already know it) like it is some kind of excuse for their own team being *beep*!
I don't care how old your club is, or how long you have been a league club, you do not respect us so why should I respect you, good riddance to league 2, whether we join you there or not!

#63:  Author: John The GasLocation: Sunny Horsham PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:18 pm
    —
Notts County - The Oldest Football League Club and they have never won the Football League !


JTG



CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football


output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group