Anthony Joshua - Future Heavyweight Champion?
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Off Topic

#16:  Author: Stuart of ShildonLocation: Shildon, County Durham PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:24 pm
    —
Maidenbower Millionaire wrote:
I heard Eddie Hearn on Tv today saying a fight between Fury and Joshua may happen in July at Wembley.

WOW, that would be a sporting event to remember

boxing
I would rather see Kell Brook v Amir Khan, now that would be a fight to remember.

#17:  Author: rednose PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:38 pm
    —
Stuart of Shildon wrote:
Maidenbower Millionaire wrote:
I heard Eddie Hearn on Tv today saying a fight between Fury and Joshua may happen in July at Wembley.

WOW, that would be a sporting event to remember

boxing
I would rather see Kell Brook v Amir Khan, now that would be a fight to remember.


Khan wins that one for me.

Canelo - Khan next month is going to be barnburner and bigger then Brook v Khan would ever be.

#18:  Author: Stuart of ShildonLocation: Shildon, County Durham PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:58 pm
    —
rednose wrote:
Stuart of Shildon wrote:
Maidenbower Millionaire wrote:
I heard Eddie Hearn on Tv today saying a fight between Fury and Joshua may happen in July at Wembley.

WOW, that would be a sporting event to remember

boxing
I would rather see Kell Brook v Amir Khan, now that would be a fight to remember.


Khan wins that one for me.

Canelo - Khan next month is going to be barnburner and bigger then Brook v Khan would ever be.
Khan is moving up two weight Divsions, Canelo is rated the best pound for pound fighter around so in my opinion its not a good move.

#19:  Author: rednose PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:35 pm
    —
Stuart of Shildon wrote:
rednose wrote:
Stuart of Shildon wrote:
Maidenbower Millionaire wrote:
I heard Eddie Hearn on Tv today saying a fight between Fury and Joshua may happen in July at Wembley.

WOW, that would be a sporting event to remember

boxing
I would rather see Kell Brook v Amir Khan, now that would be a fight to remember.


Khan wins that one for me.

Canelo - Khan next month is going to be barnburner and bigger then Brook v Khan would ever be.
Khan is moving up two weight Divsions, Canelo is rated the best pound for pound fighter around so in my opinion its not a good move.


Absolutely, but that's what makes this match up so intriguing.

Everything points to Khan having no chance whatsoever. However with his superior hand speed I think he has a genuine chance of pulling off an unlikely victory.

Regardless of the outcome, Khan deserves massive respect just for taking the fight on in the first place.

#20:  Author: Stuart of ShildonLocation: Shildon, County Durham PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:07 pm
    —
rednose wrote:
Stuart of Shildon wrote:
rednose wrote:
Stuart of Shildon wrote:
Maidenbower Millionaire wrote:
I heard Eddie Hearn on Tv today saying a fight between Fury and Joshua may happen in July at Wembley.

WOW, that would be a sporting event to remember

boxing
I would rather see Kell Brook v Amir Khan, now that would be a fight to remember.


Khan wins that one for me.

Canelo - Khan next month is going to be barnburner and bigger then Brook v Khan would ever be.
Khan is moving up two weight Divsions, Canelo is rated the best pound for pound fighter around so in my opinion its not a good move.


Absolutely, but that's what makes this match up so intriguing.

Everything points to Khan having no chance whatsoever. However with his superior hand speed I think he has a genuine chance of pulling off an unlikely victory.

Regardless of the outcome, Khan deserves massive respect just for taking the fight on in the first place.
One thing in his favour is the fact he does not have to watch his weight while the other guy does, so the longer the fight goes on he may just have a chance, its the early rounds that worry me.

#21:  Author: Maidenbower Millionaire PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:52 pm
    —
Peter wrote:
Maidenbower Millionaire wrote:
I heard Eddie Hearn on Tv today saying a fight between Fury and Joshua may happen in July at Wembley.

It won't happen as Fury is fighting Klitschko in Manchester on 9th July. Confused

I think you may have misheard. He's talking about Joshua fighting on the same day.


Pardon ? Very Happy

I probably did , are they fighting at one of the football stadia ?

#22:  Author: Born in Crawley Hospital PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:34 pm
    —
[quote="rednose"]It is indisputable that Tyson Fury is currently the no1 heavyweight in the world.[quote]

Based on what? Your opinion?

Indisputable is actually a real English word. With a definition.

It is indisputable that Tyson Fury is not the indisputable heavyweight champion of the world.

#23:  Author: rednose PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:30 pm
    —
[quote="Born in Crawley Hospital"][quote="rednose"]It is indisputable that Tyson Fury is currently the no1 heavyweight in the world.
Quote:


Based on what? Your opinion?

Indisputable is actually a real English word. With a definition.

It is indisputable that Tyson Fury is not the indisputable heavyweight champion of the world.


No, based upon the quality of opposition he has faced (and beaten) in his career so far, and who he beat to gain the titles (in direct comparison to Joshua and Wilder).

Klitschko/Stiverne and Martin - it is indisputable to non casual boxing fans (people who's opinions matter) as to which of them three was the best, despite the fact that they never faced each other.

#24:  Author: Born in Crawley Hospital PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:40 am
    —
[quote="rednose"][quote="Born in Crawley Hospital"]
rednose wrote:
It is indisputable that Tyson Fury is currently the no1 heavyweight in the world.
Quote:


Based on what? Your opinion?

Indisputable is actually a real English word. With a definition.

It is indisputable that Tyson Fury is not the indisputable heavyweight champion of the world.


No, based upon the quality of opposition he has faced (and beaten) in his career so far, and who he beat to gain the titles (in direct comparison to Joshua and Wilder).

Klitschko/Stiverne and Martin - it is indisputable to non casual boxing fans (people who's opinions matter) as to which of them three was the best, despite the fact that they never faced each other.


So it is based on opinion then and not fact. So it's disputable.

Geesh.

#25:  Author: rednose PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:53 pm
    —
Their boxing records are 100% factual, and only a mad man could possibly fail to see the gulf in class between Stiverne/Martin and Wladimir Klitschko.

#26:  Author: Born in Crawley Hospital PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:02 pm
    —
rednose wrote:
Their boxing records are 100% factual, and only a mad man could possibly fail to see the gulf in class between Stiverne/Martin and Wladimir Klitschko.


You really don't understand the word 'undisputed', do you.

#27:  Author: rednose PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:12 pm
    —
Born in Crawley Hospital wrote:
rednose wrote:
Their boxing records are 100% factual, and only a mad man could possibly fail to see the gulf in class between Stiverne/Martin and Wladimir Klitschko.


You really don't understand the word 'undisputed', do you.


I've already addressed that question, funnily enough with my very first response.

Any danger that you may want to actually discuss boxing?

Would love you to expand on your earlier statement; "He's got far more technique and class than that loudmouth homophobic misogynist"

Specifically the technique part.

#28:  Author: Born in Crawley Hospital PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:38 am
    —
rednose wrote:
Born in Crawley Hospital wrote:
rednose wrote:
Their boxing records are 100% factual, and only a mad man could possibly fail to see the gulf in class between Stiverne/Martin and Wladimir Klitschko.


You really don't understand the word 'undisputed', do you.


I've already addressed that question, funnily enough with my very first response.

Any danger that you may want to actually discuss boxing?

Would love you to expand on your earlier statement; "He's got far more technique and class than that loudmouth homophobic misogynist"

Specifically the technique part.


I really don't want to have a conversation with someone that says someone is the "undisputed champion" when they are not and then tries to argue that they are.

Come back to me when you say that you're wrong on this part.

Thanks.

#29:  Author: rednose PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:33 am
    —

#30:  Author: backofthenetLocation: Oop North PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:20 pm
    —
Wow. Just Wow.
For someone who'd never fought that many rounds that was amazing!!
AJ - hello2 hello2
Now, if you could just take on R,R&R, C69 and RubyRed...............



CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Off Topic


output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group