Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  :| |:
CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#16:  Author: butlersoftLocation: TILGATE PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:24 pm
    —
1 - 3 Sad

#17:  Author: thedarkhorseLocation: Sheffield, Yorks PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:24 pm
    —
Bah. Bradford

#18:  Author: GillsManLocation: Dorking PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:27 pm
    —
How Bawling has stayed on when Edwards was taken off is beyond me. Was Gwion injured? He didn't look it.

#19:  Author: ArmchairfanLocation: DFS PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:29 pm
    —
What's happened to our unbeatable defence??
Conference crowd,Conference performance by the looks.
Chalk this one off and on to the next ASAP me thinks.

On a side note,with three minutes remaining,only Gills and Notts County currently leading at home in League One.

#20:  Author: butlersoftLocation: TILGATE PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:38 pm
    —
1 - 3 Final Score

#21:  Author: ArmchairfanLocation: DFS PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:39 pm
    —
Was the BBC stat correct,one shot on target??
If true that's poor.

#22:  Author: AlunLocation: Pound Hill PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:45 pm
    —
Pathetic performance.

#23:  Author: bridgesboy79 PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:53 pm
    —
Armchairfan wrote:
Was the BBC stat correct,one shot on target??
If true that's poor.

I can't remember any others apart from the goal.

#24:  Author: rubyred PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:54 pm
    —
We have a very poor side this season. Despite the lucky earlier results, overall it's the worst side i've seen us have since the majeeds era.

#25:  Author: 2oo2Red PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:04 pm
    —
We need Josh Simpson back ASAP, even then he cant do it all. Midfield was just over run time and time again.

#26:  Author: John The GasLocation: Sunny Horsham PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:05 pm
    —
Out thought, Out fought in every department. No pride or passion to wear the Red shirt.

Bradford wanted the victory more than us - their number 11, Knott controlled the midfield and ran the show. Did their 'keeper have a save to make?

All in all,a feeble,spineless showing from the men in red.

JTG

#27:  Author: Crawley BenLocation: Broadfield PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:09 pm
    —
John The Gas wrote:
Out thought, Out fought in every department. No pride or passion to wear the Red shirt.

Bradford wanted the victory more than us - their number 11, Knott controlled the midfield and ran the show. Did their 'keeper have a save to make?

All in all,a feeble,spineless showing from the men in red.

JTG

I don't think I could have put it better myself. Totally spineless & gutless performance tonight, let's hope it's a one off.

Ben

Last edited by Crawley Ben on Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

#28:  Author: oldcodgerLocation: Stoke on Trent PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:11 pm
    —
First half pretty even and a reasonable game of football. Second half we were given a lesson. Bradford thoroughly deserved the three goals as they ran us ragged.
Their goal keeper was not troubled at all second half and we were embarrassingly out played in midfield, could have been 6 or 7.

Substitutions were a little strange unless there were injuries we were not aware of.

Poor crowd of 2,200 Well done to Bradford long way to come on an evening game.

I think Bradford are worth a punt for automatic promotion.

Lets hope its a blip, off to Sheffield on Saturday not going with too much confidence, however...

#29:  Author: bridgesboy79 PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:13 pm
    —
We need more experience in midfield. The transfer window is still open so hopefully that will give Gregory the chance to sign someone.

#30:  Author: paul jbLocation: bored field PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:14 pm
    —
was the same against Swindon.Alarm bells clearly not ringing loud enough at Crawley though.Midfield chasing shadows for two games on the spin is a big worry.Hope Josh is back soon..and it's an old chestnut but Dannie Bulman is badly missed already.

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 8