Ask Brian Jensen
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#1: Ask Brian Jensen Author: WarrenLocation: Spain PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:08 pm
    —
Following on from the Q&A with Josh, next up is the Beast!

I'll be sitting down with him on Monday, which gives you the weekend to get your questions in for our goalkeeper.

If you're on Twitter, use the hashtag #AskBeastCTFC

#2:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:46 am
    —
1. would you ever ignore the manager's viewpoint and either step up (or not) and go up to add to the attack (late on in the game) if the club desperately needed a goal, say for example from a last minute corner?

2. You appear a keeper on his way down the ladder of football and the best of you is behind you, can you convince me otherwise?

3. Is it fair to say you played more than you might otherwise have at Burnley, as there wasn’t much competition? The club wasn’t also very successful, how much of that was down to you?

4. If you are dropped by the manager will you throw your toys out the pram and put in a transfer request? How likely is that?

5.Since arriving at Crawley what do you like and dislike about the place?

#3:  Author: Paulc222 PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:48 am
    —
Are you Schmeichel in disguise?

#4:  Author: NorthgateRedLocation: BW Stand PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:40 am
    —
Red, Red & Red wrote:
1. would you ever ignore the manager's viewpoint and either step up (or not) and go up to add to the attack (late on in the game) if the club desperately needed a goal, say for example from a last minute corner?

2. You appear a keeper on his way down the ladder of football and the best of you is behind you, can you convince me otherwise?

3. Is it fair to say you played more than you might otherwise have at Burnley, as there wasn’t much competition? The club wasn’t also very successful, how much of that was down to you?

4. If you are dropped by the manager will you throw your toys out the pram and put in a transfer request? How likely is that?

6. Do you agree with the rest of us that RRR is a complete *beep*?

#5:  Author: ArmchairfanLocation: DFS PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:56 am
    —
NorthgateRed wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:

6. Do you agree with the rest of us that RRR is a complete *beep*?

Can I answer for Brian please Northgate.
Answer:Yes.Yes he is.

#6:  Author: Mr.T.Location: The mud bank. PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:07 am
    —
Have you any desire to become a coach yourself one day?

#7:  Author: bridgesboy79 PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:22 am
    —
Which player was your role model when you were growing up?

#8:  Author: WarrenLocation: Spain PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:00 pm
    —
Final day to get your questions in for Brian.

#9:  Author: John The GasLocation: Sunny Horsham PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:13 pm
    —
When I played in goal (many years ago), It was always expected when defending a corner to place the full backs on both posts.

Why is there now a trend to leave the posts unguarded?

Can I make first claim on your gloves at the end of the season?

JTG

#10:  Author: Jim BakerLocation: Worth actually PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:16 pm
    —
From watching you over the years you are a very forceful player. You command your area etc etc.

Can this be taught to a young keeper or does he need the natural aggression to begin with?

Jim Baker

#11:  Author: redz75Location: crawley PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:37 pm
    —
What made you come to England to play and who has been the best manager you have played under.

PS - JTG - the gloves would be to small

#12:  Author: Drew PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:29 pm
    —
Red, Red & Red wrote:
3. ...The club wasn’t also very successful, how much of that was down to you?

I know I shouldn't bite, but I'm going to... RRR, please answer me this; in what way was Burnley not successful during Jensen's tenure?

Rolling Eyes

#13:  Author: WarrenLocation: Spain PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:51 am
    —
Here's the video of the Beast answering some of your questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TqhJv4O0Ps

Let me know what you think - always looking for improvements.

Cheers.

#14:  Author: GillsManLocation: Dorking PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:34 pm
    —
I enjoyed it; an interesting watch.

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1