BHA friendly
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#1: BHA friendly Author: Peter PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:51 pm
    —
If you are not at the game today you can follow the action on the matchday blog on the official site here, or via updates on their Twitter account here.

Reds Player subscribers can listen to commentary of the game here.

#2:  Author: Crawley BenLocation: Broadfield PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:26 pm
    —
Tonight's team/subs confirmed below.

Jensen, Oyebanjo, Henderson, Walsh, Leacock, Bradley, Edwards, Simpson, McLeod, John, Young,

Subs

Dickson, Smith, Bawling, Essam, Marsden, Tomlin, Richefond, Spiegel, O'Connor, Lindsay,

#3:  Author: Phil BLocation: Ifield, Crawley PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:33 pm
    —
Looks a good game so far - from what i can see here at home.

And i certainly would not want others to visit NSC - especially the matchday page 4 thread ................. scarf

#4:  Author: TD Crawley PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:40 pm
    —
1-0 Collins John

Laughing

#5:  Author: oakie PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:42 pm
    —
Brighton are streaming game live via YouTube

http://youtu.be/Im3jFgEYksY

#6:  Author: Phil BLocation: Ifield, Crawley PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:14 pm
    —
oakie wrote:

Was i too subtle ......? Wink

#7:  Author: oakie PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:39 pm
    —
Phil B wrote:
oakie wrote:

Was i too subtle ......? Wink

Probably Laughing

#8:  Author: James PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:06 pm
    —
Goals here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Im3jFgEYksY

Ours at 20:00
Theirs at 1:32:00

#9:  Author: David RLocation: Jeju Island, South Korea PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:06 pm
    —
Thought we played well tonight, good goal. Don't know what happened for their goal seemed to come out of nothing, we looked pretty good, have to say, Josh played out of his skin again, standing ovation for him. No more games for me 'til Swindon. You Reds.

#10:  Author: allanpLocation: The posh part of Crawley ! PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:09 pm
    —
Yes, very encouraging for the new season. Lots of good performances from Crawley.

I wouldn't rate Brighton's chances of promotion very highly on their performance tonight though.

#11:  Author: Crawley69 PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:23 pm
    —
I thought we looked pretty solid at the back with all the back four playing well. Bradly had by far the biggest improvement really putting himself about gave a lot out took a fair share and bounced back up. Looked quite comfortable on the ball as well.

Leacock defiantly has some class about him some very good passes from the back.

Upfront if we could sign Collis John you have to say him and McLeod on form should be capable of getting goals.

Henderson was a bit mixed some real classy stuff and some wayward passes. Not sure he is a ball winner mind but I am sure there is more to come.Simpson was outstanding tonight.

The small wide men worry me Edwards and Young struggled to stay on the ball and to be fair Ince and the beast they had playing no 10 dominated midfield. We obviously won't be playing those type of players every week.

If we can sign Collis John and get him fully fit plus a aggressive ball winning midfielder, we could be about there.

Overall good solid effort by the team.

#12:  Author: guildford roader PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:29 pm
    —
Decent game. Walsh and Josh look to be carrying on where they left off with solid performances. Plenty of good performances from the newbies - Leacock, Oyebanjo, Henderson, Izale, Jensen all caught the eye and Sonny Bradley grew in to the game. When you think of some of those we've had upfront in the recent past, a match fit Collins John would be a blessing. The risk area is going to be the opposite flank to Gwion. Ie Lewis Young/Emmet O'Connor. Very different players but at least one of them needs to step up to the mark. It won't be easy as I can see them becoming targets of our moaners. Emmet particularly will find it challenging but if people are patient I can see him being quietly effective. A very encouraging night of football as we showed a good mix of pace, skill and the physical.

#13:  Author: Crawley69 PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:38 pm
    —
Agree regarding the left side. It's early days but Young struggles to my mind defensively and is erratic going forward.

Suspect we will end up playing Tomlin or Simpson out there with Smith and Henderson in the middle.

CJ and McLeod would be an exiting prospect up front. Thought both did well tonight.

#14:  Author: David RLocation: Jeju Island, South Korea PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:21 am
    —
Been told by a BHA fan friend, that there was much grumbling about how seriously we took the game, 'it's only a friendly'
Oh Well.

#15:  Author: Ashdown Red PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:39 am
    —
David R wrote:
Been told by a BHA fan friend, that there was much grumbling about how seriously we took the game, 'it's only a friendly'
Oh Well.

Well it was a Brighton fan who ran onto the pitch at the end of the match, celebrating a late equaliser against the mighty Crawley Wink

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2