Fulham friendly
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#1: Fulham friendly Author: Peter PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:15 am
    —
If you are not at the game today you can follow the action on the matchday blog on the official site here, or via updates on their Twitter account here.

Reds Player subscribers can listen to commentary of the game here.

#2:  Author: James PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:34 am
    —
Pre-season friendly?

Shocked

No thanks!

#3:  Author: Mr.T.Location: The mud bank. PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:39 am
    —
James wrote:
Pre-season friendly?

Shocked

No thanks!

Well I suppose it makes a change from
Nah!

#4:  Author: John The GasLocation: Sunny Horsham PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:04 pm
    —
BBC Surrey reports that Woking are also playing a Fulham team today 😳

Who's gonna get the Trialists and Youth Teamer's?

JTG

#5:  Author: Peter PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:21 pm
    —
John The Gas wrote:
BBC Surrey reports that Woking are also playing a Fulham team today 😳

Who's gonna get the Trialists and Youth Teamer's?

Based on the Fulham website you would think it'll be Woking.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/

#6:  Author: David RLocation: Jeju Island, South Korea PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:22 pm
    —
I'm going today, weather forecast makes interesting reading, could get a bit wet.

#7:  Author: Crawley BenLocation: Broadfield PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:55 pm
    —
Link to today's starting 11 below.

https://twitter.com/crawleytown/status/490489663275433985

Subs Link below.

https://twitter.com/crawleytown/status/490489956536958976

Ben

#8:  Author: WodinLocation: the computer wing of the mansion PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:59 pm
    —
Thought Id mention the car park 'season' did not come through in time for the match.

Mind you...dont go to PSF...but not the point Very Happy

#9:  Author: Peter PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:32 pm
    —
Wodin wrote:
Thought Id mention the car park 'season' did not come through in time for the match.

Mind you...dont go to PSF...but not the point Very Happy

Mine arrived in the post yesterday. Maybe the club knew you didn't need yours yet as you hadn't bought your seat?

#10:  Author: WodinLocation: the computer wing of the mansion PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:41 pm
    —
Damn clever these CTFC types...they read my mind

Very Happy

#11:  Author: Jim BakerLocation: Worth actually PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:58 pm
    —
Good crowd, ok game, woeful defending down our right flank for most of the first half.

Jim Baker

#12:  Author: Peter PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:06 pm
    —
Jim Baker wrote:
Good crowd, ok game, woeful defending down our right flank for most of the first half.

Being Fulham's only first team pre-season friendly in England may explain why they had over 1700 fans there today.

#13:  Author: seanoLocation: Cowfold cottage tandoori PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:29 pm
    —
Peter wrote:
Jim Baker wrote:

Being Fulham's only first team pre-season friendly in England may explain why they had over 1700 fans there today.

I thought they had Brentford as well

#14:  Author: Peter PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:37 pm
    —
seano wrote:
Peter wrote:
Jim Baker wrote:

I thought they had Brentford as well

Not according to this.

#15:  Author: Crawley69 PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:51 pm
    —
Lewis Young struggled big time today and left his right back very exposed a number of times.

Simpson was head and shoulder the best player for us.....which is great but also a worry. Smith looks decent. Henderson was hit and miss took some great corners but some sloppy passing and gave the ball away to often.

The Canadian looked quite good in his spell.

Said it before but we need another quality experienced midfielder. To inexperienced at this level.

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 3