New signing - Lewis Young
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#1: New signing - Lewis Young Author: Crawley Dan PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:36 pm
    —
99% sure it will be Lewis Young. Didn't do badly the other night, gives us another option on the wing, anyway.

Admin edit: Subject title amended

#2:  Author: Crawley Dan PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:49 pm
    —
confirmed, Lewis Young.

https://twitter.com/crawleytown/status/488711151727824897/photo/1

#3: Re: New signing on way... Author: John The GasLocation: Sunny Horsham PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:55 pm
    —
Crawley Dan wrote:
99% sure it will be Lewis Young. Didn't do badly the other night, gives us another option on the wing, anyway.

He should have done well against County 3 opposition. The gulf between the two sides was huge.

If you look at the Clubs he has had at a very young age,then you have to wonder why he's still not with them.

I don't think that he would improve the team, so no thanks.

JTG

#4:  Author: GillsManLocation: Dorking PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:02 pm
    —
Ex-Bury. Very Happy

#5:  Author: Simon PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:10 pm
    —
Hope he stays on his feet better than Ashley Diver.

#6:  Author: far2jammy PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:27 pm
    —
Let's hope injuries any chances mean his record not been great else where. I guess bigger can't be choosers and we near have XI and a bench!

#7:  Author: Ross PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:32 pm
    —
Aldershot & Burton fans reactions seem to be a mixture of hilarity and shock.

Good luck to the lad anyway.

#8:  Author: EarwigLocation: Burton on trent PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:51 pm
    —
Sorry folks but he's rubbish.

#9:  Author: lee 66 PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:00 pm
    —
Earwig wrote:

Yeah,well,the mighty Billingshurst couldn't cope with him,tore em apart he did,sort off.

#10:  Author: thad PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:01 pm
    —
Earwig wrote:

Course he is... they all are at the point that we sign them... it's the code by which we operate hereabouts... and why we keep coming back for more.

I'd say that in the fullness of time a third of the players we sign will exceed expectations, a third will disappoint us... and the other third we will constantly squabble over whether they are brilliant or crap...

...plus ca change... plus c'est la mÍme chose salut

#11:  Author: David RLocation: Jeju Island, South Korea PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:20 pm
    —
Earwig wrote:

He obviously isn't 'rubbish' he is deemed by professionals good enough to be paid for playing football. Radical notion I know, but shall we get behind the players for a bit before rubbishing them. (at least let the season start).

#12:  Author: Crawley69 PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:33 pm
    —
Against Billinghust he looked great but as you say you can't judge anything on that.

Either way if it's a choice between him and Heslop I would take a risk on young.

Our midfield is going to be very inexperienced next year with only Simpson and Smith established League one players.

#13:  Author: TownMeadLeftoverLocation: South Devon PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:47 pm
    —
David R wrote:
Earwig wrote:

He obviously isn't 'rubbish' he is deemed by professionals good enough to be paid for playing football. Radical notion I know, but shall we get behind the players for a bit before rubbishing them. (at least let the season start).

Now that really is radical, in fact we could open a CTFC fan club in Syria with radicalism like that

pirate

#14:  Author: TownMeadLeftoverLocation: South Devon PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:49 pm
    —
Crawley69 wrote:
Our midfield is going to be very inexperienced next year with only Simpson and Smith established League one players.

The season hasn't started yet

#15:  Author: John The GasLocation: Sunny Horsham PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:57 pm
    —
What's happening on the Dean Cox front?

Could the deal have fallen through and the other option was Young?

JTG

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 4