Gwion Edwards
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#1: Gwion Edwards Author: Crawley BenLocation: Broadfield PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:21 pm
    —
According to Sky Sports, Crawley had made a bid for Gwion Edwards. It's understood that Rotherham, Bradford & Port Vale are also interested.

Ben

#2:  Author: Alan (Cheltenham Branch) PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:05 pm
    —
I might have known Rotherham would be interested....

#3:  Author: GraemeLocation: Norwich PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:48 pm
    —
Its all speculation but if true I am afraid he will choose the Championship Sad

I was hoping Edwards and Monakana might be back, Now we have the forwards we need to get balls delivered into the box.

#4:  Author: Crawley69 PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:43 pm
    —
Edwards would be a great signing. Monakana not so sure about if there is a reason why he was so unfit at the end of last season then fair enough but if he hasn't been injured then it raises question and risks we can't afford to take.

#5: Re: Gwion Edwards Author: DamoLocation: Reigate PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:44 pm
    —
Crawley Ben wrote:
According to Sky Sports, Crawley had made a bid for Gwion Edwards. It's understood that Rotherham, Bradford & Port Vale are also interested.

Ben

I see absolutely nothing to look forward to next season. If he signed, that would all change. Can't see it though.

#6:  Author: Crawley69 PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:08 pm
    —
I do wonder if this is part of the game. Crawley make a bid and then Swansea fabricate other interest to publicise his availability and see if the price can be pushed upwards.

#7:  Author: James PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:27 am
    —
Crawley69 wrote:
I do wonder if this is part of the game. Crawley make a bid and then Swansea fabricate other interest to publicise his availability and see if the price can be pushed upwards.

Not really their style though, is it.

#8:  Author: mickfLocation: Southgate PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:07 am
    —
We seem to be more interested in Dean Cox at the mo (both play wide right?) according to the Argus report, with one bid turned down and considering another.
Mind you on a rumours page we are also linked with Nile Ranger (please no!!!!!).

#9:  Author: GraemeLocation: Norwich PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:22 am
    —
mickf wrote:
We seem to be more interested in Dean Cox at the mo (both play wide right?) according to the Argus report, with one bid turned down and considering another.
Mind you on a rumours page we are also linked with Nile Ranger (please no!!!!!).

Be great, but I cant see Orient letting Cox go for anything we can afford. Sad

#10:  Author: Jim BakerLocation: Worth actually PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:32 am
    —
Graeme wrote:
mickf wrote:

Be great, but I cant see Orient letting Cox go for anything we can afford. Sad

Cox would be an excellent signing for us but I can't see it happening. We probably do have the money for the transfer but I doubt we could match a championship clubs wages now.

Jim Baker

#11:  Author: GraemeLocation: Norwich PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:43 am
    —
http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/

Sky reporting Gwion is on his way, lets hope its true dance

I presume thats because the Cox deal is off, I think I prefer Gwion anyway.

#12:  Author: mickfLocation: Southgate PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:59 am
    —
Graeme wrote:
http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/

Sky reporting Gwion is on his way, lets hope its true dance

I presume thats because the Cox deal is off, I think I prefer Gwion anyway.

Not sure I do with Cox proven in this league and a goalscoring midfielder as well? Confused Having said that Edwards does look a good prospect (but still only that after just a handful of games).

Last edited by mickf on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total

#13:  Author: jules59Location: crawley PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:08 am
    —
Gwion Edwards coming to crawley.I hope so,what a great signing,that would be. Very Happy

#14:  Author: backofthenetLocation: Oop North PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:44 am
    —
Has signed today! Yippee. Even Crawley69 and RRR can't moan about that.
(JG has just tweeted)

#15:  Author: GraemeLocation: Norwich PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:00 pm
    —
News has made my day, welcome back Gwion dance

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 4