Fixtures are out.......
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#1: Fixtures are out....... Author: John The GasLocation: Sunny Horsham PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:54 am
    —
And who would you like?

I'd like to get a long away game out of the way early on. Fleetwood would be good.

JTG

#2:  Author: John The GasLocation: Sunny Horsham PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:03 am
    —
Barnsley AWAY😄

JTG

#3:  Author: mickfLocation: Southgate PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:13 am
    —
The one year I am back from up north for the first game its .............
Lots of two away games in a row in there which will hit the away support, but with us playing in the northern section not much else expected? Shocked

#4:  Author: Peter PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:43 am
    —
The full fixture list can be found here.

#5:  Author: backofthenetLocation: Oop North PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:33 am
    —
I see our home/away matches with Doncaster, Bradford and Walsall are all Tuesdays. Evil or Very Mad

A nice trip to Barnsley for the first game and hopefully the Sheffield United one will stay on the Saturday.

Just after Christmas will be expensive though with away games at Chesterfield, Rochdale then Fleetwood in January.

#6:  Author: thad PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:53 am
    —
We are turning into a right spoiled bunch of billy-big-boots.... not one single excited query in the post-season asking "when are the fixtures coming out..?"

Surprised

#7:  Author: WarrenLocation: Spain PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:00 am
    —
The game at Crewe Alexandra has been brought forward at the request Crewe to Good Friday - April 3rd. 3pm kick off.

#8:  Author: NorthgateRedLocation: BW Stand PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:01 am
    —
thad wrote:
We are turning into a right spoiled bunch of billy-big-boots.... not one single excited query in the post-season asking "when are the fixtures coming out..?"

Surprised

Speak for yourself. Most people's attention has been taken up by the decimation of last season's squad, and the new signings JG has made. It's not so important who we are playing, rather who will be playing for us?
Anyhow, it was on the OS when the new season fixtures were being released. Don't see your problem. Spoiled? Do me a favour Rolling Eyes

#9:  Author: ArmchairfanLocation: DFS PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:02 am
    —
A distinct lack of interest in the new fixtures then.
I'm actually looking forward to this season,it's going to be interesting.

#10:  Author: NorthgateRedLocation: BW Stand PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:03 am
    —
Armchairfan wrote:

Can you attend away games this season?

#11:  Author: backofthenetLocation: Oop North PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:04 am
    —
For the adventurous/rich sort, you could watch the Sheff Utd v Bristol City game (1215 kick off according to BBC) then hop on the train in time to watch us play at Barnsley

#12:  Author: Crawley Dan PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:09 am
    —
Very happy! Some decent tuesday night trips and then a weekend in Blackpool and Manchester to sort out! Bring it on!

#13:  Author: ArmchairfanLocation: DFS PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:28 am
    —
NorthgateRed wrote:
Armchairfan wrote:

Can you attend away games this season?

First beer is on me! Wink

#14:  Author: thad PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:32 am
    —
NorthgateRed wrote:
Spoiled? Do me a favour Rolling Eyes

Yes spoiled..

A decade back we produced a T-shirt when the Conference fixtures came out... we were just genuinely excited to be playing that level of opposition...!

#15:  Author: Astral Voyager PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:34 am
    —
A lot of long away journeys there

Reminds me of the BHL days

Gresley, Atherstone Leek,Burton Albion

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 5