[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#16:  Author: bridgesboy79 PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:46 am
    —
trev wrote:
Sniper wrote:
http://www.portsmouth-mad.co.u.....ndex.shtml

After reading the link it does look like we are looking at the bottom of the barrel, just hope I am wrong.

With friends like these, who needs enemies? How about we actually see these players first before making any judgements?

#17:  Author: IanLocation: The Parish of Rusper PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:17 pm
    —
bridgesboy79 wrote:
trev wrote:
Sniper wrote:
http://www.portsmouth-mad.co.u.....ndex.shtml

After reading the link it does look like we are looking at the bottom of the barrel, just hope I am wrong.

With friends like these, who needs enemies? How about we actually see these players first before making any judgements?

It's a time honoured tradition at CTFC to slag off new players before they've even signed, dontcha know.

#18:  Author: guildford roader PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:45 pm
    —
"The cow that is beaten very often will not give very good milk" sounds like something Cantana would recite but perhaps sums up the effect some Port Vale, Portsmouth, us, football fans and people in general have.

#19:  Author: Sulton111 PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:06 pm
    —
A very good signing welcome to sunny crawley Sonny

#20:  Author: Peter PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:08 pm
    —
Signing confirmed on Twitter.

#21:  Author: TownMeadLeftoverLocation: South Devon PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:14 pm
    —
Hope he does well and beefs up the options, talking of which, why all the negativity from 'certain quarters'

We have a couple of full backs and four centre backs, hardly overflowing with underused players so I don't see why this signing means someone has to leave

#22:  Author: TownMeadLeftoverLocation: South Devon PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:14 pm
    —
mickyboy wrote:
Looking at the photo of Sonny, what is that funny green stuff where the mud used to be?

5 notes ?

#23:  Author: mickyboyLocation: under the stairs PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:16 pm
    —
Looking at the photo of Sonny, what is that funny green stuff where the mud used to be?

#24:  Author: Dean Howell's HairdresserLocation: Horsham PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:28 pm
    —
Born in Crawley Hospital wrote:
Dean Howell's Hairdresser wrote:
mickf wrote:
Can he play up front?!!!! Shocked

He can play up front. Sadly that isn't his best position.

He CAN also play in goal.

I don't think it'll happen though.

Be careful what you wish for. We may not have a goalkeeper on the bench.

#25:  Author: Lloyd PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:29 pm
    —
He was at Aldershot wasn't he?

#26:  Author: Crawley Dan PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:12 pm
    —
Lloyd wrote:
He was at Aldershot wasn't he?

Yes.

#27:  Author: guildford roader PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:57 pm
    —
If we hold on to McFadz/Walsh, looks like Sonny is stepping in to Mark Connolly's shoes. It will be interesting how the comparison pans out. Sonny will have to work very hard to match MC's efforts but MC was an average defender so hopefully Sonny is a step up. Look forward to finding out.

#28:  Author: Alan (Cheltenham Branch) PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:16 pm
    —
If he can play centre half or left back then that will give us good competitive options and won't do any harm when we have to cover for suspensions, injuries, international calls etc. I was talking to a Pompey fan at work today and he thought it would be a good signing for us (and good for them if it generated a fee).

#29:  Author: Crawley69 PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:31 pm
    —
If he is signed to support Walsh and Kyle then decent cover which will allow us to off load Conor Esam. If he has signed to,allow us to sell one of Walsh and Mcfaz then it's another step back in reducing the quality of the squad.

Time will tell.

#30:  Author: Crawley001Location: West Sussex PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:51 pm
    —
If he can play left back as well, then there's no need to get another in to cover for any injuries to Dickson. The defence is looking solid, just need another keeper and I would say it was sorted (presuming no sales!) with Smith covering right back if required.

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 3