Sergios last match today.
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#1: Sergios last match today. Author: lee 66 PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:35 pm
    —
It's been a total pleasure watching you for 4 years.
A tearful goodbye this afternoon it is then.

#2: Sergio's last game... Author: Peter PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:37 pm
    —
No surprise to see it's his last game at the club today.

https://twitter.com/Sergio_Torres08/status/462554793056407554

Quote:
On the way to my last game for Crawley Town FC it's been an amazing 4 years!! Thank you to everyone who support me on this great journey!

#3:  Author: TonytLocation: Crawley North PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:38 pm
    —
Please give a cross reference.

Shocked

Twitter as usual -- thanks Peter.

#4:  Author: mickfLocation: Southgate PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:25 pm
    —
Unfortunately his commitment and positivity sometimes cast some of the various managers favourites in a poor light (even Tuesday night when he covered 10 times as much attacking ground as Drury he was still getting screamed at by JG!!!), so not surprised but a fantastic ambassador for football, good luck Sergio. Crying or Very sad

#5:  Author: oldcodgerLocation: Stoke on Trent PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:41 pm
    —
A sad day, will be fondly remembered, his enthusiasm and commitment and love of the game showed when he played.

He came across as a really nice young man, when interviewed and always had a smile.

I trust he will continue in the game elsewhere and allow other fans to see what we have experienced over the last four years.

Thanks a lot Sergio, and all the very best to you and yours for the future.

#6:  Author: Crawley BenLocation: Broadfield PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:54 pm
    —
A great shame he's not going to be here next season, but in reality I think the fans & player himself knew it was coming. No doubt Sergio has been a fantastic player for the club & will forever be a fans favourite. I hope he gets a new club without too much difficulty. Let's hope his name is sung loud & proud for one last time today.

Best of luck Sergio & thanks for everything salut

Ben

#7:  Author: Paulc222 PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 2:13 pm
    —
I reckon he would be a regular first choice at many, though not all, other league 1 clubs.

#8:  Author: TownMeadLeftoverLocation: South Devon PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 2:47 pm
    —
According to the matchday thread it won't be his last game, he hasn't even made the bench Mad

#9:  Author: fnbLocation: Skaville PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 3:09 pm
    —
TownMeadLeftover wrote:
According to the matchday thread it won't be his last game, he hasn't even made the bench Mad

Disgusting, not even allowed a farewell cameo, no sentiment in football again!!!!!

#10:  Author: SMR PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 3:36 pm
    —
fnb wrote:
TownMeadLeftover wrote:

Disgusting, not even allowed a farewell cameo, no sentiment in football again!!!!!

He broke his wrist on Tuesday... or Brad Potts did: http://www.crawleynews.co.uk/C.....story.html

#11:  Author: Ross PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 3:36 pm
    —
TownMeadLeftover wrote:

He has a broken wrist and injuries from his collision with the fence tuesday.

#12:  Author: fnbLocation: Skaville PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 3:51 pm
    —
Ok did'nt realise, but with Serge's tweet eralier, I assumed he was fit or at least keen to play today.

#13:  Author: TownMeadLeftoverLocation: South Devon PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 4:40 pm
    —
Typical, I bet that particular fence was signed by RB

Confused

#14:  Author: bridgesboy79 PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:45 pm
    —
All the best Sergio. A great player and a great man! Hope to see you back at the club one day in some capacity.

#15:  Author: AllRed63 PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:05 pm
    —
bridgesboy79 wrote:
All the best Sergio. A great player and a great man! Hope to see you back at the club one day in some capacity.

Hear! Hear!

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2