CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#31:  Author: nemo PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:48 am
    —

Last edited by nemo on Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

#32:  Author: notsoLocation: Worth PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:44 am
    —
Peter wrote:
Rod (Bristol) wrote:
The Gromits are all gone Brian... in fact, they are being auctioned off tonight!

And raising a lot of money for Bristol Children's Hospital at the same time. They were averaging about 25k each when I looked earlier.

Professor Alice Roberts (the thinking man's totty) was tweeting the winning bids live on Twitter last night. The sums were extraordinary.

I took a picture of my son next to one at Bristol Cathedral on his graduation last July. Great sculpture.

#33:  Author: RedDevil1979 PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:06 am
    —
Bristol have contacted Crawley to confirm their request of a postponement. Tickets off sale now, pending new date.

#34:  Author: NorthgateRedLocation: BW Stand PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:21 am
    —
http://www.crawleytownfc.com/n.....85953.aspx

Confirmed on the OS. That's the 2 away games I wanted to do this month moved from a Saturday. Can't make Sheff Utd now, unlikely to make Bristol City either Crying or Very sad *beep* sake.

#35:  Author: GraemeLocation: Norwich PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:25 am
    —
I bet Connelly is ****ed off, with Walsh with Wales U21 side he would have got a chance to prove himself.

#36:  Author: MichaelLocation: Crawley PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:39 am
    —
May the flea's of a million camels infest SODs *beep*

#37:  Author: Paulc222 PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:48 am
    —
Michael wrote:
May the flea's of a million camels infest SODs *beep*

That's not very nice.

A thousand will do nicely.

#38:  Author: IanLocation: The Parish of Rusper PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:23 pm
    —
notso wrote:
Peter wrote:
Rod (Bristol) wrote:
The Gromits are all gone Brian... in fact, they are being auctioned off tonight!

And raising a lot of money for Bristol Children's Hospital at the same time. They were averaging about 25k each when I looked earlier.

Professor Alice Roberts (the thinking man's totty) was tweeting the winning bids live on Twitter last night. The sums were extraordinary.

I'd bid for her gromits love7

#39:  Author: backofthenetLocation: Oop North PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:59 am
    —
The pools panel assessed this as 0-0 at half and full time. Who's currently on that? Shocked

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Page 3 of 3