Big away following on Saturday.
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#1: Big away following on Saturday. Author: Sam PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:37 am
    —
http://www.chelmsfordcityfc.co.....84921.html

Good effort!

#2:  Author: Lloyd PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:39 pm
    —
Very impressive.

#3:  Author: James PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:38 pm
    —
It's their 'cup final'.

Wink

#4:  Author: Town_Two PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:20 pm
    —
There's a few Ipswich supporters tagging along who don't fancy the trip up to Bolton

#5:  Author: backofthenetLocation: Oop North PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:56 pm
    —
Town_Two wrote:
There's a few Ipswich supporters tagging along who don't fancy the trip up to Bolton


Lightweights.

#6:  Author: MunchkinLocation: Southgate PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:03 pm
    —
backofthenet wrote:
Town_Two wrote:
There's a few Ipswich supporters tagging along who don't fancy the trip up to Bolton


Lightweights.

Oh come on, that's a bloody long way in a tractor Laughing

#7:  Author: NorthgateRedLocation: BW Stand PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:37 pm
    —
Munchkin wrote:
backofthenet wrote:
Town_Two wrote:
There's a few Ipswich supporters tagging along who don't fancy the trip up to Bolton


Lightweights.

Oh come on, that's a bloody long way in a tractor Laughing

laughing4

#8:  Author: Ali CLocation: East Grinstead PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:13 pm
    —
Munchkin wrote:
backofthenet wrote:
Town_Two wrote:
There's a few Ipswich supporters tagging along who don't fancy the trip up to Bolton


Lightweights.

Oh come on, that's a bloody long way in a tractor Laughing

PEDANT ALERT: it's the same distance whether you're in a tractor or not Wink joker

#9:  Author: backofthenetLocation: Oop North PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:36 pm
    —
Ali C wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
backofthenet wrote:
Town_Two wrote:
There's a few Ipswich supporters tagging along who don't fancy the trip up to Bolton


Lightweights.

Oh come on, that's a bloody long way in a tractor Laughing

PEDANT ALERT: it's the same distance whether you're in a tractor or not Wink joker


In or On? scratch

#10:  Author: Astral Voyager PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:23 pm
    —
Good ol Chelmsford, always brought a big following,made for some good banter in the old cowshed Twisted Evil

#11:  Author: Bianchiboy PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:26 pm
    —
Town_Two wrote:
There's a few Ipswich supporters tagging along who don't fancy the trip up to Bolton


Why?

#12:  Author: Town_Two PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:08 am
    —
boleynboy wrote:
Town_Two wrote:
There's a few Ipswich supporters tagging along who don't fancy the trip up to Bolton


Why?


The question is really : Why split support for 2 clubs anywhere?

As for Saturday- Big Essex fan base for ITFC is probably the reason

And -Is this not a CTFC policy: "Make Crawley Town your second club"

Cant help but notice, your username is slightly suspect with the 'Boleynboy' handle: Is there a smattering of West Ham in there somewhere??

#13:  Author: MarkyLocation: In the bushes PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:28 am
    —
Town_Two wrote:
boleynboy wrote:
Town_Two wrote:
There's a few Ipswich supporters tagging along who don't fancy the trip up to Bolton


Why?


The question is really : Why split support for 2 clubs anywhere?

As for Saturday- Big Essex fan base for ITFC is probably the reason

And -Is this not a CTFC policy: "Make Crawley Town your second club"

Cant help but notice, your username is slightly suspect with the 'Boleynboy' handle: Is there a smattering of West Ham in there somewhere??


How DARE you come onto our forum, and use things like logic and facts in your argument Evil or Very Mad

#14:  Author: Town_Two PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:42 am
    —
Marky wrote:
Town_Two wrote:
boleynboy wrote:
Town_Two wrote:
There's a few Ipswich supporters tagging along who don't fancy the trip up to Bolton


Why?


The question is really : Why split support for 2 clubs anywhere?

As for Saturday- Big Essex fan base for ITFC is probably the reason

And -Is this not a CTFC policy: "Make Crawley Town your second club"

Cant help but notice, your username is slightly suspect with the 'Boleynboy' handle: Is there a smattering of West Ham in there somewhere??


How DARE you come onto our forum, and use things like logic and facts in your argument Evil or Very Mad


Agreed. Not at all sporting, is it???

#15:  Author: Mr.T.Location: The mud bank. PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:45 pm
    —
Town_Two wrote:
There's a few Ipswich supporters tagging along who don't fancy the trip up to Bolton

Are they doing a recce for next season? Smile



CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football


output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 3

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group