CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index
CTFC.net on Facebook CTFC.net on Twitter CTFC.net photos
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   
ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   

Crawley links: CTFC.net | Official site | Reds Player | CTFC YouTube | Club shop | Ticket sales | Supporters Alliance | GH Coaches | Broadfield Stadium | CTFC.net's Gallery | CTFC History | General links: Crawley Observer | Crawley News | The Argus | Ross Mitchell Photography | Football League 2 | BBCi League 2 pages | BBC Sussex | BBC Radio Sussex | BBC Radio Surrey | The Football League Paper | Football Web Pages | Football Ground Guide | Oddschecker |


Budget was increased by 30%

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
2oo2Red
Coach
Coach


Joined: 11 Sep 2010
Last Visit: 24 Sep 2018
Posts: 1734
Topics: 62

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 2:27 pm    Post subject: Budget was increased by 30% Reply with quote

Eren mentioned our budget last season was increased by 30%, for those that bang the drum about how small our budget is, do you have a rough figure as to what our budget could have been?

Press conference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qxeQzCPr7c
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
James
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager


Joined: 16 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 22 Aug 2017
Posts: 4779
Topics: 300

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 2:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Budget was increased by 30% Reply with quote

2oo2Red wrote:
Eren mentioned our budget last season was increased by 30%, for those that bang the drum about how small our budget is, do you have a rough figure as to what our budget could have been?

Press conference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qxeQzCPr7c


I'd estimate that most of that went on James Collins and Dean Cox.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jerseybean
Trainee
Trainee


Joined: 10 Mar 2013
Last Visit: 28 May 2017
Posts: 8
Topics: 1

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a poor interview has announced the U23 team, and wanting to increase the size of the stadium. The 30% increase was for last year.

No real meat to the topic, it seemed to just go over the same items
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Red Army
First Team
First Team


Joined: 04 Jul 2007
Last Visit: 08 Jun 2017
Posts: 1389
Topics: 26
Location: London

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more I see and read of Mr. Eren the more I think he's a real class act. We have landed on our feet with an owner such as him.

It would be great to see the majority of our fans get behind and believe in his vision as passionately as he does, but I'm not holding my breath.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Armchairfan
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager


Joined: 07 Jan 2007
Last Visit: 01 Dec 2020
Posts: 5728
Topics: 63
Location: DFS

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red Army wrote:
The more I see and read of Mr. Eren the more I think he's a real class act. We have landed on our feet with an owner such as him.

It would be great to see the majority of our fans get behind and believe in his vision as passionately as he does, but I'm not holding my breath.

Glad to hear that Red Army.
I'm quite the opposite.Im wary and a little suspicious.
I don't really know why.Hopefuly it's just our recent history that's making me feel like that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Crawley69
Coach
Coach


Joined: 02 Dec 2012
Last Visit: 19 Sep 2017
Posts: 2582
Topics: 195

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eren has talked nothing but sense and having been introduced to him a couple of times is a very modest friendly bloke.

I do hope he takes advice on this appointment though. Dont disagree on the idea of a young manager who knows the club but in many ways thats the same risk as a oldet coach who has never coached above under 21s.

There arent many ex palyers i can think of ready and able to coach Crawley. ? Anyome know some who cuŕrently in management ? Gary Alexander ,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Armchairfan
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager


Joined: 07 Jan 2007
Last Visit: 01 Dec 2020
Posts: 5728
Topics: 63
Location: DFS

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crawley69 wrote:
Eren has talked nothing but sense and having been introduced to him a couple of times is a very modest friendly bloke.

I do hope he takes advice on this appointment though. Dont disagree on the idea of a young manager who knows the club but in many ways thats the same risk as a oldet coach who has never coached above under 21s.

There arent many ex palyers i can think of ready and able to coach Crawley. ? Anyome know some who cuŕrently in management ? Gary Alexander ,

Tommy Warrilow?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Red, Red & Red
Manager
Manager


Joined: 17 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 15 Jul 2018
Posts: 11231
Topics: 379

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crawley69 wrote:
Eren has talked nothing but sense and having been introduced to him a couple of times is a very modest friendly bloke.

I do hope he takes advice on this appointment though. Dont disagree on the idea of a young manager who knows the club but in many ways thats the same risk as a oldet coach who has never coached above under 21s.

There arent many ex palyers i can think of ready and able to coach Crawley. ? Anyome know some who cuŕrently in management ? Gary Alexander ,
not much turkish delight in his first manager choice lets hope he improves with his second
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum






This forum is run independently from and has no connection with the Crawley Town Football Club official site
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group :: Spelling by SpellingCow.


  Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit