CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index
CTFC.net on Facebook CTFC.net on Twitter CTFC.net photos
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   
ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   

Crawley links: CTFC.net | Official site | Reds Player | CTFC YouTube | Club shop | Ticket sales | Supporters Alliance | GH Coaches | Broadfield Stadium | CTFC.net's Gallery | CTFC History | General links: Crawley Observer | Crawley News | The Argus | Ross Mitchell Photography | Football League 2 | BBCi League 2 pages | BBC Sussex | BBC Radio Sussex | BBC Radio Surrey | The Football League Paper | Football Web Pages | Football Ground Guide | Oddschecker |

Statement by Mr Eren
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Red, Red & Red
Manager
Manager

Topics: 379

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElTel wrote:
If we have Drummy his coaches and 80/90% of this seasons squad we will have a really tough job selling season tickets.DD had the players full time for 55 games (including friendlies)
and we just got worse and worse, yes a few more points and goals but his choice of players and with a bigger budget, he is just not up to the task.
thats the bottom line he isnt up to it....give me world class players and i can coach them my granny could ....now give a manager some barely average league two player and see if he can get best out of them....its totally different. Dummy hasnt got it in him and for that reason please Mr Erin save this football club for relegation and move dummy on.
Wodin
First Team
First Team

Topics: 53

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Mr Eren....believe he is sensible in his view. I like Dermot, I think initially we played better football than we had in previous seasons...Roberts was on fire, Collins doing his thing and Mark Connolly being Mr 100%. I also think Joe Mc has developed a great deal this season.
I don't think we will get anywhere changing the manager every year. I hope Dermot take a long honest view at some of the players and then takes some difficult decisions.

I believe we need 2 strong full backs, a creative midfielder + Ball winner/enforcer ( still think Yorwerth could do this) and a good quick forward to play with Collins in a 4-4-2.

PLUS...please leave someone up for defensive corners!!!
Red, Red & Red
Manager
Manager

Topics: 379

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wodin wrote:
I like Mr Eren....believe he is sensible in his view. I like Dermot, I think initially we played better football than we had in previous seasons...Roberts was on fire, Collins doing his thing and Mark Connolly being Mr 100%. I also think Joe Mc has developed a great deal this season.
I don't think we will get anywhere changing the manager every year. I hope Dermot take a long honest view at some of the players and then takes some difficult decisions.

I believe we need 2 strong full backs, a creative midfielder + Ball winner/enforcer ( still think Yorwerth could do this) and a good quick forward to play with Collins in a 4-4-2.

totally disagree anyway i pick up one point as example in your posting....with yorworth in team we need another player too ss he will spend a half the season suspended...the guy us a liability!!
Maidenbower Millionaire
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 228

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thad wrote:
I have nothing but praise for our owner... and if the season had ended in February I would have said that our manager has been an unqualified success too... I expected us to push on...

...yet somehow we lost our way, the quality of football was on occasions appalling, but more worryingly was the lack of fight and pride... I cannot explain it and it raises more questions than answers... but if I had set the current plan in progress and was now deciding if I should abandon it..(?)

scratch

I would get everyone to together, kick a few arses, pat a few backs and give a strong, unambiguous message that we've started something that we believe in and we will stick together and continue to hold our nerve and see it through..!

And I would personally hand RR&R a ten-inch *beep* and tell him that if he doesn't like the message... he can always go *beep* himself..!

laughing4 laughing4
Crawley69
Coach
Coach

Topics: 195

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Word is Drum my will be relieved of his duties after Saturday.
yelsis
Subs bench
Subs bench

Topics: 138

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red, Red & Red wrote:
Wodin wrote:

totally disagree anyway i pick up one point as example in your posting....with yorworth in team we need another player too ss he will spend a half the season suspended...the guy us a liability!!

...and part of the season in Wales!
Crawley69
Coach
Coach

Topics: 195

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would Erin sack Yates and keep Drum my, Yates achieved a better finish on less budget. It would make Eren look very inconsistent almost Trumpesk in his flip flopping.

Drum my has failed. Football is about results , getting fans exited at home games , inspiring new fans - Drum my bottled it big time against Portsmouth at home . He had a big crowd and a lot of floaters in the ground and he sent the team out with their shorts round their ankles to play the most terrible tactics.

No decision to be made .
lee 66
Coach
Coach

Topics: 104

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crawley69 wrote:
a lot of floaters in the ground and he sent the team out with their shorts round their ankles.

Sounds messy.
TownMeadLeftover
First Team
First Team

Topics: 17

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Late breaking news, Mr Eren has made another statement today warning that if certain *beep* keep calling him Erin he will give DD a 5 year contract with John Gregory and Richie Barker as his assistants
mustaphashot
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 293

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crawley 69-He certainly got home fans exited at home games. Usually before the final whistle!
Alun
Subs bench
Subs bench

Topics: 13

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lee 66 wrote:
Crawley69 wrote:
a lot of floaters in the ground and he sent the team out with their shorts round their ankles.

Sounds messy.

😂😂
Graeme
Coach
Coach

Topics: 68

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crawley69 wrote:
Why would Erin sack Yates and keep Drum my, Yates achieved a better finish on less budget. It would make Eren look very inconsistent almost Trumpesk in his flip flopping.

Drum my has failed. Football is about results , getting fans exited at home games , inspiring new fans - Drum my bottled it big time against Portsmouth at home . He had a big crowd and a lot of floaters in the ground and he sent the team out with their shorts round their ankles to play the most terrible tactics.

No decision to be made .

Another season of Yates would have killed the club, I heard I missed the bad games but all I saw that season was rubbish, entertainment value was nil, which was shown by the crowds deserting us.
At least this season I have seen SOME decent and entertaining football from us, although would agree some has also been very poor, the inconsistency has been very frustrating.
Simon
Manager
Manager

Topics: 380

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graeme wrote:
Crawley69 wrote:

No decision to be made .

Another season of Yates would have killed the club, I heard I missed the bad games but all I saw that season was rubbish, entertainment value was nil, which was shown by the crowds deserting us.
At least this season I have seen SOME decent and entertaining football from us, although would agree some has also been very poor, the inconsistency has been very frustrating.

I think Yates would also have kept us up, but the football was dire.

The day we started at AFC with Sonny Bradley up front and spent the next 90 mins belting the ball in the air was the day I realised Yates was finished at Crawley. Also his press interviews made it seem like DD is on laughing gas.
thad
Director of Football
Director of Football

Topics: 639

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crawley69 wrote:
Why would Erin sack Yates and keep Drum my, Yates achieved a better finish on less budget. It would make Eren look very inconsistent almost Trumpesk in his flip flopping..

I've seen how Man City have disposed of successful managers previously and gotta ask why, with the season nearly over, Pep isn't busy updating his CV..?

dontknow
Ian
Director of Football
Director of Football

Topics: 214

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon wrote:
mustaphashot wrote:
To put things into perspective, the ground capacity of Kayseri is---1500. Standard probably not even of Conference South.

I don't even think you would be allowed in Rymans Prem with that capacity.

Hungerford Town manage well enough in the Conference South with a capacity of 1,500. Smile
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: