CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index
CTFC.net on Facebook CTFC.net on Twitter CTFC.net photos
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   
ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   

Crawley links: CTFC.net | Official site | Reds Player | CTFC YouTube | Club shop | Ticket sales | Supporters Alliance | GH Coaches | Broadfield Stadium | CTFC.net's Gallery | CTFC History | General links: Crawley Observer | Crawley News | The Argus | Ross Mitchell Photography | Football League 2 | BBCi League 2 pages | BBC Sussex | BBC Radio Sussex | BBC Radio Surrey | The Football League Paper | Football Web Pages | Football Ground Guide | Oddschecker |


Season ticket prices 2017/18
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
pedlar
First Team
First Team


Joined: 20 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 09 Jul 2017
Posts: 1257
Topics: 206

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:37 pm    Post subject: Season ticket prices 2017/18 Reply with quote

Any news on the price of the season tickets for 2017/18 season?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
notso
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager


Joined: 16 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 13 Jul 2017
Posts: 5443
Topics: 208
Location: Worth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Alan (Cheltenham Branch)
First Team
First Team


Joined: 17 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 23 May 2017
Posts: 825
Topics: 3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

notso wrote:
No


Could you be a bit more precise on that? Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phil T
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager


Joined: 16 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 18 Feb 2018
Posts: 4964
Topics: 102
Location: Ifield

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When the doom *beep* decide we will not be relegated, the club could issue the prices......

Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lee 66
Coach
Coach


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Last Visit: 23 May 2017
Posts: 2358
Topics: 104

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much is it really worth? Each to their own I suppose,me,ive come to the conclusion it's actually all a bit of a con.I look at most of the players and can't believe they get paid decent money to be full time professional footballers.For me to make the effort and stand in the cold for 90 minutes watching mostly dross I'll hand no more then a 150 for a season ticket. For that I want the option of standing behind the goal or sitting in the east stand.I know many will out of loyalty pay whatever is proposed to support the club,which is very admirable,not me,not anymore,I'll pay what I think it's worth and that's it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mustaphashot
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager


Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Last Visit: 25 May 2017
Posts: 4770
Topics: 293

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very sad when loyal supporters like lee66 feel this way. Totally understandable. If the team is not improved, this sort of thing starts the vicious spiral downwards. It is difficult enough to get new supporters, but when the loyal ones are thinking like this, owner beware.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ElTel
Reserve team
Reserve team


Joined: 03 Jul 2010
Last Visit: 01 Aug 2019
Posts: 129
Topics: 2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lee 66 wrote:
How much is it really worth? Each to their own I suppose,me,ive come to the conclusion it's actually all a bit of a con.I look at most of the players and can't believe they get paid decent money to be full time professional footballers.For me to make the effort and stand in the cold for 90 minutes watching mostly dross I'll hand no more then a 150 for a season ticket. For that I want the option of standing behind the goal or sitting in the east stand.I know many will out of loyalty pay whatever is proposed to support the club,which is very admirable,not me,not anymore,I'll pay what I think it's worth and that's it.
Byee while I agree with your comments regarding football standards and value I will be one of the hopefully many who will cough up in the hope of better things next season.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maidenbower Millionaire
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager


Joined: 30 Jan 2011
Last Visit: 05 Aug 2017
Posts: 4033
Topics: 228

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be back with a new season ticket.

Moaning about the club, team and various things about it is all part of supporting Crawley.

Irrelevant of moans and groans, most season ticket holders will be back next season.

As Paul Weller sang in Eton Rifles ............. " ..........the lads said they'll be back next week.."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Red Army
First Team
First Team


Joined: 04 Jul 2007
Last Visit: 08 Jun 2017
Posts: 1389
Topics: 26
Location: London

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lee 66 wrote:
How much is it really worth? Each to their own I suppose,me,ive come to the conclusion it's actually all a bit of a con.I look at most of the players and can't believe they get paid decent money to be full time professional footballers.For me to make the effort and stand in the cold for 90 minutes watching mostly dross I'll hand no more then a 150 for a season ticket. For that I want the option of standing behind the goal or sitting in the east stand.I know many will out of loyalty pay whatever is proposed to support the club,which is very admirable,not me,not anymore,I'll pay what I think it's worth and that's it.


Self fulfilling prophecy though isn't it. The fewer people that buy season tickets the smaller the budget the worse than football.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
crawleyguy21
Reserve team
Reserve team


Joined: 31 Jul 2007
Last Visit: 28 May 2017
Posts: 141
Topics: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I disagree with that last comment. I remember when we were playing in the conference before Evans was manager and the money had turned up. I felt during that time we were seeing ok football and was better then the dross that has been served up to us this year. Not only is it Crawley though just the whole standard of league 2 has been poor.
The fact of the matter is the only way you will get more people through the door is good football or cheaper prices. The pay what you can day showed us that is the case. I have been a season ticket holder for many years but even I am starting to think I'm not going to bother and just go to certain games rather then a season ticket.
I understand that if the club doesn't get a certain amount of money from their core supporters that they will struggle but the way they have been playing, the money they are asking to go and the fact Brighton are in the Premier league now will seriously test many people who go and watch a poor standard of football.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Crawley69
Coach
Coach


Joined: 02 Dec 2012
Last Visit: 19 Sep 2017
Posts: 2582
Topics: 195

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Season ticket holders have declined year on year since our last season in division one when we had around a 1000. If you exclude kids season tickets I doubt there are 500 now and next season will be even fewer.


Its ridiculous to ask people to pay 400 -460 to sit in the West stand and watch total mediocrity for most games . We have won 3 games since January and only one at home.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sulton111
First Team
First Team


Joined: 30 Jan 2012
Last Visit: 15 Jul 2017
Posts: 1557
Topics: 30

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crawleyguy21 wrote:
I disagree with that last comment. I remember when we were playing in the conference before Evans was manager and the money had turned up. I felt during that time we were seeing ok football and was better then the dross that has been served up to us this year. Not only is it Crawley though just the whole standard of league 2 has been poor.
The fact of the matter is the only way you will get more people through the door is good football or cheaper prices. The pay what you can day showed us that is the case. I have been a season ticket holder for many years but even I am starting to think I'm not going to bother and just go to certain games rather then a season ticket.
I understand that if the club doesn't get a certain amount of money from their core supporters that they will struggle but the way they have been playing, the money they are asking to go and the fact Brighton are in the Premier league now will seriously test many people who go and watch a poor standard of football.


good luck getting a ticket a Brighton with a 4 year wait list for STs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Red, Red & Red
Manager
Manager


Joined: 17 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 15 Jul 2018
Posts: 11231
Topics: 379

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crawleyguy21 wrote:
I disagree with that last comment. I remember when we were playing in the conference before Evans was manager and the money had turned up. I felt during that time we were seeing ok football and was better then the dross that has been served up to us this year. Not only is it Crawley though just the whole standard of league 2 has been poor.
The fact of the matter is the only way you will get more people through the door is good football or cheaper prices. The pay what you can day showed us that is the case. I have been a season ticket holder for many years but even I am starting to think I'm not going to bother and just go to certain games rather then a season ticket.
I understand that if the club doesn't get a certain amount of money from their core supporters that they will struggle but the way they have been playing, the money they are asking to go and the fact Brighton are in the Premier league now will seriously test many people who go and watch a poor standard of football.
yes absolutely correct the std in league two this season has been very poor thats why i thouhht we would walk it and go up....only to discover we were even worse
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Red, Red & Red
Manager
Manager


Joined: 17 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 15 Jul 2018
Posts: 11231
Topics: 379

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sulton111 wrote:
crawleyguy21 wrote:
I disagree with that last comment. I remember when we were playing in the conference before Evans was manager and the money had turned up. I felt during that time we were seeing ok football and was better then the dross that has been served up to us this year. Not only is it Crawley though just the whole standard of league 2 has been poor.
The fact of the matter is the only way you will get more people through the door is good football or cheaper prices. The pay what you can day showed us that is the case. I have been a season ticket holder for many years but even I am starting to think I'm not going to bother and just go to certain games rather then a season ticket.
I understand that if the club doesn't get a certain amount of money from their core supporters that they will struggle but the way they have been playing, the money they are asking to go and the fact Brighton are in the Premier league now will seriously test many people who go and watch a poor standard of football.


good luck getting a ticket a Brighton with a 4 year wait list for STs
it may well test people already with falmer village season tickets that come when falmer are away.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
crawleyguy21
Reserve team
Reserve team


Joined: 31 Jul 2007
Last Visit: 28 May 2017
Posts: 141
Topics: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i went on their website and it costs 22 to become a member and then you have just as much chance of getting a ticket compared to people on the st waiting list. people might be willing to pay that over the summer in order to watch premier league football next season!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum






This forum is run independently from and has no connection with the Crawley Town Football Club official site
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group :: Spelling by SpellingCow.


  Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit