CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index
CTFC.net on Facebook CTFC.net on Twitter CTFC.net photos
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   
ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   

Crawley links: CTFC.net | Official site | Reds Player | CTFC YouTube | Club shop | Ticket sales | Supporters Alliance | GH Coaches | Broadfield Stadium | CTFC.net's Gallery | CTFC History | General links: Crawley Observer | Crawley News | The Argus | Ross Mitchell Photography | Football League 2 | BBCi League 2 pages | BBC Sussex | BBC Radio Sussex | BBC Radio Surrey | The Football League Paper | Football Web Pages | Football Ground Guide | Oddschecker |

Newport County matchday thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bianchiboy
Subs bench
Subs bench

Topics: 16

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thad wrote:
Bianchiboy wrote:
You are right, I will be back, because I love this club, always will, whether it is this season or next, who knows?

Even when love is involved, there is only so much pain a person can endure, no need to apologise or feel a need to justify anything, we haven't started taking a register at matches yet. We won't be needing a note from your mum excusing your absence, it is still a free choice.

Anyone who lasted the 90 minutes at home against Crewe and turned up for the next home game needs their head examined... it defies all logic... but that is the point... following a football club has no logical basis.. a bit like love.. Sad

Thanks Thad, good to know some people on here still have a grasp of reality!
Bianchiboy
Subs bench
Subs bench

Topics: 16

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Born in Crawley Hospital wrote:
Bianchiboy wrote:
Born in Crawley Hospital wrote:
Bianchiboy wrote:
Armchairfan wrote:
Bianchiboy wrote:
Armchairfan wrote:
Pathetic result.

Sums it up for me.

The thing is Bianchi, and it's not often I go off on my high horse, but this is more than just a *beep* result.
This result reaches far wider than just three points dropped.

The club wants to engage with fans more readily.The fans want to feel closer to the club.

Some bridges have been crossed, but oh too often the team doesn't show up, and slowly but surely other bridges are burned.
I struggle to see how I'm supposed to take this group of players seriously when they have always got this performance, this result in them.
No consistency at all.Not even a glimmer of hope for next season if this bunch continues to steal a wage and portray themselves as honest, hard working pros.

I can accept defeat, I can even accept poor performances, but I won't accept the club wanting the likes of me and you to attend, bring our friends and work colleagues etc and be a part of something that clearly has no end product.
This pathetic result speaks volumes about the mentality of this crop of players.

Sort yourself out CTFC,and quick, before we all find something better to do with our time.

I agree with every word pal, could not have said it better myself.
I have to be honest and admit my last game was against Crewe, and I left that so disillusioned I'm really not sure if I am coming back again this season, and it really pains me to admit that.

If we start doing well next season, you'll be back.

And it's that kind of pathetic attitude from certain sections of our support that is more galling than a poor result. A club can't go forward with fairweather supporters. Quick to castigate when it's not going well, quick to jump on that band wagon when it starts going Old Traffordy. Look at the example of the Pompey supporters - that's proper.

Renew that Sky subscription, mate.

Well I had a feeling it would be my turn for some classic BICH assumptions and accusations about someone he has never met with my last post.
It was tough for me to make that admission public, but that's how disillusioned I feel about the football I have been watching this season.
FYI BICH I have been a regular supporter of this club since the Dr Martin days and beyond. If you could expand the photo at the top of this forum you would see my flag attached to the fence behind the goal at Welling when we finally got promoted into the conference.
Please do not have the audacity to question my integrity as a supporter of this club when you know nothing about me other than a painful admission of losing faith in the football I have had to endure over the last few seasons.
You are right, I will be back, because I love this club, always will, whether it is this season or next, who knows?
To label me as 'pathetic', 'fair weather' and 'Old Traffordy' is bang out of order.
As for my Sky subscription, cancelled it years ago.....mate.

Dear Bianchiboy,

No, I have never met you I and I can only go by what you put on this forum. Thereís no need either to list your Crawley Town supporter credentials either, we can all do that. Iíve been a regular since the Dr Martens days too, whoop-di-do. As a point of fact, in my post I didnít cite you, I was talking generally.

Take Portsmouth as an example. We are in the same division as them this season on merit. But they still have the air of a big club. Why? Their players are better than ours, but not that much better. So why is it they when their club came to the Broadfield they did so like they own the place? One reason Ė their fans. They have fans that support their club and just slouch away when things get a bit tricky or a bit less Premier Leaguey or the football isnít to their liking.

Football clubs are made by their fans and nothing else. No-one cares more about a club than the fans, no the players, the staff, the management, not the owner. If you get tin-pot fans, you get a tin-pot club.

Kind regards,

BICH

Come on BICH, you know as well as I do that you were implying I was some fair weather, Sky TV Premier league watching lightweight.
Your right, I don't need to justify my fan credentials to you or anyone else, but what do you expect me to do, roll over and have my tummy tickled by your implications or stand up for myself?
More than happy to have a sensible chat with you about it face to face if you like, not decided if I'm going Saturday yet, but if I do I will buy you a lemonade in Redz before the game, surely too good an invite to turn down? Wink
Born in Crawley Hospital
Manager
Manager

Topics: 332

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the cap fits.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: