CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index
CTFC.net on Facebook CTFC.net on Twitter CTFC.net photos
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   
ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   

Crawley links: CTFC.net | Official site | Reds Player | CTFC YouTube | Club shop | Ticket sales | Supporters Alliance | GH Coaches | Broadfield Stadium | CTFC.net's Gallery | CTFC History | General links: Crawley Observer | Crawley News | The Argus | Ross Mitchell Photography | Football League 2 | BBCi League 2 pages | BBC Sussex | BBC Radio Sussex | BBC Radio Surrey | The Football League Paper | Football Web Pages | Football Ground Guide | Oddschecker |


New signing - Andy Bond
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Red, Red & Red
Manager
Manager


Joined: 17 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 15 Jul 2018
Posts: 11231
Topics: 379

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another no hoper. *beep* sack yates!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Paul
Squad member
Squad member


Joined: 16 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 23 Sep 2017
Posts: 218
Topics: 4

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red, Red & Red wrote:
Another no hoper. *beep* sack yates!!!!


You really are one pathetic individual.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TownMeadLeftover
First Team
First Team


Joined: 24 Jul 2012
Last Visit: 08 May 2018
Posts: 855
Topics: 17
Location: South Devon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red, Red & Red wrote:
Another no hoper. *beep* sack yates!!!!


9966 posts, why?

pottytrain5
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simon
Manager
Manager


Joined: 16 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 09 Jul 2017
Posts: 12671
Topics: 380

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TownMeadLeftover wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:
Another no hoper. *beep* sack yates!!!!


9966 posts, why?

pottytrain5


fishing

It always works.

Plus every village has it's idiot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Red, Red & Red
Manager
Manager


Joined: 17 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 15 Jul 2018
Posts: 11231
Topics: 379

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part of a dreadful midfield. Awful debut performance
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
backofthenet
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager


Joined: 05 Feb 2011
Last Visit: 28 May 2017
Posts: 3197
Topics: 421
Location: Oop North

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red, Red & Red wrote:
Part of a dreadful midfield. Awful debut performance


http://ctfc.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18683
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phil B
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager


Joined: 16 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 09 Dec 2017
Posts: 4141
Topics: 51
Location: Ifield, Crawley

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon wrote:
TownMeadLeftover wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:
Another no hoper. *beep* sack yates!!!!


9966 posts, why?

pottytrain5


fishing

It always works.

Plus every village has it's idiot.


But it's not - it's the same 1 - just repeated 9,966 times.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Warren
Coach
Coach


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Last Visit: 02 Aug 2020
Posts: 2575
Topics: 299
Location: Spain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought it was a decent debut from Bond.

Neat, tidy, kept things ticking over and did the simple things well.

Certainly didn't look out of place for this level.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Crawley69
Coach
Coach


Joined: 02 Dec 2012
Last Visit: 19 Sep 2017
Posts: 2582
Topics: 195

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought it was mixed he has some control but looked very rushed and made some very poor passes.

He has been playing right back for Chorley so a big ask to step into centre midfield in our league.

We desperately need a decent midfielder to give our play some structure.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hickmott Senior
Subs bench
Subs bench


Joined: 07 Jan 2007
Last Visit: 20 Aug 2017
Posts: 437
Topics: 10

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Dallison from BHA was very good today; that he was running our defence and marshalling our back line after two days at the Club is as worrying as it is inspiring

Bradley gives his all, and I like him for that, but he is no leader nor an effective communicator
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Red, Red & Red
Manager
Manager


Joined: 17 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 15 Jul 2018
Posts: 11231
Topics: 379

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hickmott Senior wrote:
I thought Dallison from BHA was very good today; that he was running our defence and marshalling our back line after two days at the Club is as worrying as it is inspiring

Bradley gives his all, and I like him for that, but he is no leader nor an effective communicator
yes Dalli's son did reasonable job and agree lead the wavy defensive line and its long overdue Bradley is no leader. Strip him of captain immediately.

Talking if leaders were was the king? Desperately missed up front.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bridgesboy79
Coach
Coach


Joined: 15 Dec 2007
Last Visit: 22 May 2017
Posts: 1620
Topics: 50

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red, Red & Red wrote:
Hickmott Senior wrote:
I thought Dallison from BHA was very good today; that he was running our defence and marshalling our back line after two days at the Club is as worrying as it is inspiring

Bradley gives his all, and I like him for that, but he is no leader nor an effective communicator
yes Dalli's son did reasonable job and agree lead the wavy defensive line and its long overdue Bradley is no leader. Strip him of captain immediately.

Talking if leaders were was the king? Desperately missed up front.


Injured but back in training this week apparently. Does anyone know when Jimmy Smith is back? Never thought I would say this but I would actually consider offering him a deal for next season!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Crawley69
Coach
Coach


Joined: 02 Dec 2012
Last Visit: 19 Sep 2017
Posts: 2582
Topics: 195

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Smith will be out for a few weeks. Not sure about a new deal it depends what the new owners budget is.

Smith is works very hard and has brings a lot of energy but really seems to struggle with the control and passing game.

If we are on similar budget next year then he would be worth keeping but if we are trying to sign better more technically gifted players then Smith won't cut it.

Edwards is the only midfielder I would keep and he won't be short of offers I fear.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Warren
Coach
Coach


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Last Visit: 02 Aug 2020
Posts: 2575
Topics: 299
Location: Spain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of the permanent members of the squad, I'd keep Walton (under contract), McNerney (under contract), Bradley (as a squad player), Edwards, Smith, Preston and Harrold.

However, all depends on the budget Eren gives to MY or the new manager.

I don't think most will lose too much sleep if the rest go.

I like Oyebanjo and think he's probably a good right back at this level (showed by getting in the Team of the Year during his York days), but with his injury record he's just not worth the risk.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
bridgesboy79
Coach
Coach


Joined: 15 Dec 2007
Last Visit: 22 May 2017
Posts: 1620
Topics: 50

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crawley69 wrote:
I think Smith will be out for a few weeks. Not sure about a new deal it depends what the new owners budget is.

Smith is works very hard and has brings a lot of energy but really seems to struggle with the control and passing game.

If we are on similar budget next year then he would be worth keeping but if we are trying to sign better more technically gifted players then Smith won't cut it.

Edwards is the only midfielder I would keep and he won't be short of offers I fear.


He might stay if our budget is bigger and his salary increases (the same reason why Smith might not in other words). A lot of unknowns at this point, as FFP is still relevant even if the new owners wanted to significantly increase the playing budget. The loophole is through sponsorship, stadium naming rights etc.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum






This forum is run independently from and has no connection with the Crawley Town Football Club official site
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group :: Spelling by SpellingCow.


  Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit