CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index
CTFC.net on Facebook CTFC.net on Twitter CTFC.net photos
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   
ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   

Crawley links: CTFC.net | Official site | Reds Player | CTFC YouTube | Club shop | Ticket sales | Supporters Alliance | GH Coaches | Broadfield Stadium | CTFC.net's Gallery | CTFC History | General links: Crawley Observer | Crawley News | The Argus | Ross Mitchell Photography | Football League 2 | BBCi League 2 pages | BBC Sussex | BBC Radio Sussex | BBC Radio Surrey | The Football League Paper | Football Web Pages | Football Ground Guide | Oddschecker |


Sussex Senior Cup draw
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
nemo
Coach
Coach


Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 17 Jun 2017
Posts: 2096
Topics: 81

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...

Last edited by nemo on Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Red, Red & Red
Manager
Manager


Joined: 17 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 17 Feb 2018
Posts: 11231
Topics: 379

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Crawley Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Explain Yates? Do any fans go if we dont play in final last year ive no idea how Lewis got there ****ehawk took them.apartt frim.start to finish. Flares on pitch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
yelsis
Subs bench
Subs bench


Joined: 20 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 11 May 2017
Posts: 739
Topics: 138

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nemo wrote:
East Grinstead Town vs. Steyning Town Community
Eastbourne Town vs. Bognor Regis Town
Worthing vs. Hastings United
Arundel vs. Little Common
Brighton & Hove Albion or Three Bridges vs. Eastbourne Borough
Whitehawk vs. Horsham
Littlehampton Town vs. Lewes
Broadbridge Heath vs. Burgess Hill Town



Last night Three Bridges beat Brighton & Hove Albion 2-1 in front of 241 spectators
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Maidenbower Millionaire
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager


Joined: 30 Jan 2011
Last Visit: 05 Aug 2017
Posts: 4033
Topics: 228

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yelsis wrote:
nemo wrote:
East Grinstead Town vs. Steyning Town Community
Eastbourne Town vs. Bognor Regis Town
Worthing vs. Hastings United
Arundel vs. Little Common
Brighton & Hove Albion or Three Bridges vs. Eastbourne Borough
Whitehawk vs. Horsham
Littlehampton Town vs. Lewes
Broadbridge Heath vs. Burgess Hill Town



Last night Three Bridges beat Brighton & Hove Albion 2-1 in front of 241 spectators


One team in Sussex, there's only one team in Sussex...........

Shame it's not us Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NorthgateRed
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager


Joined: 13 Jan 2011
Last Visit: 28 May 2017
Posts: 5545
Topics: 70
Location: BW Stand

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maidenbower Millionaire wrote:
yelsis wrote:
nemo wrote:
East Grinstead Town vs. Steyning Town Community
Eastbourne Town vs. Bognor Regis Town
Worthing vs. Hastings United
Arundel vs. Little Common
Brighton & Hove Albion or Three Bridges vs. Eastbourne Borough
Whitehawk vs. Horsham
Littlehampton Town vs. Lewes
Broadbridge Heath vs. Burgess Hill Town



Last night Three Bridges beat Brighton & Hove Albion 2-1 in front of 241 spectators


One team in Sussex, there's only one team in Sussex...........

Shame it's not us Crying or Very sad

It is us as far as I'm concerned. We might not be the best, but who cares? crawley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simon
Manager
Manager


Joined: 16 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 09 Jul 2017
Posts: 12671
Topics: 380

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only player in the Brighton team I had heard of was ex Red Jeffrey Monakana.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
redz75
Coach
Coach


Joined: 18 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 31 May 2017
Posts: 1830
Topics: 273
Location: crawley

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sack Houghton Very Happy for putting out "weakened" side against the might of Three Bridges - Good Luck to TB against EB next.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ross
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager


Joined: 17 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 29 May 2017
Posts: 5394
Topics: 157

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon wrote:
The only player in the Brighton team I had heard of was ex Red Jeffrey Monakana.


Surprised you didn't notice the player who joined Brighton from Real Madrid in the summer.......
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Simon
Manager
Manager


Joined: 16 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 09 Jul 2017
Posts: 12671
Topics: 380

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ross wrote:
Simon wrote:
The only player in the Brighton team I had heard of was ex Red Jeffrey Monakana.


Surprised you didn't notice the player who joined Brighton from Real Madrid in the summer.......


There you go. I had to google it to find out.

He's never played for either RM or Brighton so I clearly haven't missed much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Red, Red & Red
Manager
Manager


Joined: 17 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 17 Feb 2018
Posts: 11231
Topics: 379

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And had that **** Yates not messed the game against little Hastings up we be in great chance gettung to final now other profesdional club are knocked out
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum






This forum is run independently from and has no connection with the Crawley Town Football Club official site
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group :: Spelling by SpellingCow.


  Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit