CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index
CTFC.net on Facebook CTFC.net on Twitter CTFC.net photos
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   
ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   

Crawley links: CTFC.net | Official site | Reds Player | CTFC YouTube | Club shop | Ticket sales | Supporters Alliance | GH Coaches | Broadfield Stadium | CTFC.net's Gallery | CTFC History | General links: Crawley Observer | Crawley News | The Argus | Ross Mitchell Photography | Football League 2 | BBCi League 2 pages | BBC Sussex | BBC Radio Sussex | BBC Radio Surrey | The Football League Paper | Football Web Pages | Football Ground Guide | Oddschecker |

Meet the board ..
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
srn151161
Subs bench
Subs bench

Topics: 25

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

notso wrote:
Peter wrote:
backofthenet wrote:
Talking of blocked accounts, I sent Bruce a PM with a query about the meeting but didn't get a reply. I subsequently e-mailed and got the answer to my query and he tells me the club can't access the forum from the ground. Are they blocked?

Bruce might not be able to access the forum via the club's wifi but he's been logging in ok elsewhere. Confused

Why don't you block his account? After all, he sides with the rest of the ridiculous little men.

What on earth would blocking him achieve....?
thad
Director of Football
Director of Football

Topics: 639

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

srn151161 wrote:
notso wrote:
Peter wrote:
backofthenet wrote:
Talking of blocked accounts, I sent Bruce a PM with a query about the meeting but didn't get a reply. I subsequently e-mailed and got the answer to my query and he tells me the club can't access the forum from the ground. Are they blocked?

Bruce might not be able to access the forum via the club's wifi but he's been logging in ok elsewhere. Confused

Why don't you block his account? After all, he sides with the rest of the ridiculous little men.

What on earth would blocking him achieve....?

"Excluding" him from the forum will stop his disruptive campaign to undermine the forum and damage the image of those who post on it.... well they started it.. Mad

And no.... I'm not being serious, in fact, I have good reason to believe that many individuals at the club think the handling of the situation has been pathetic.
Sam
Coach
Coach

Topics: 191

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I notice that Ian Carter wont be in attendence now.

http://www.crawleytownfc.com/n.....50176.aspx
Phil T
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 102

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam wrote:

He is probably looking after his sick wife.
Paulc222
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 103

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phil T wrote:
Sam wrote:

He is probably looking after his sick wife.

Perhaps he's not a season ticket holder.
longview
Squad member
Squad member

Topics: 17

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They will not discuss anything to do with ownership or the bans beyond what they have already said on the official site. Indeed you'll be told absolute nothing than you haven't be told before on any subject. Given we all know that will be the case, the best thing would be for all season ticket holders to boycott the event in protest at these ridiculous bans and indeed in solidarity with the non-season ticket supporters who are deemed not fit to be invited to such an event.
lee 66
Coach
Coach

Topics: 104

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longview wrote:
They will not discuss anything to do with ownership or the bans beyond what they have already said on the official site. Indeed you'll be told absolute nothing than you haven't be told before on any subject. Given we all know that will be the case, the best thing would be for all season ticket holders to boycott the event in protest at these ridiculous bans and indeed in solidarity with the non-season ticket supporters who are deemed not fit to be invited to such an event.

Correct.
thad
Director of Football
Director of Football

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go along... look in their eyes.... and decide for yourself whether you think they have something to hide...!

Confused
Broadfield Dave
First Team
First Team

Topics: 5

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thad wrote:
Go along... look in their eyes.... and decide for yourself whether you think they have something to hide...!

Confused

What if they're wearing sunglasses? Cool
thad
Director of Football
Director of Football

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broadfield Dave wrote:
thad wrote:

Confused

What if it's 106 miles to Chicago, they've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and they're wearing sunglasses?
Broadfield Dave
First Team
First Team

Topics: 5

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thad wrote:
Broadfield Dave wrote:
thad wrote:

Confused

What if it's 106 miles to Chicago, they've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and they're wearing sunglasses?

Then we're in for one mightily elaborate and expensive car chase
Alun
Subs bench
Subs bench

Topics: 13

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

longview wrote:

Spot on. Nobody turning up would deliver the message that they have lost the fanbase and a sign of support to those banned.

However, instead of making a statement and a show of solidarity we'll have people asking the same tired questions and receiving the same scripted answers. That's bound to be the case as anything of interest will be ignored or an answer will be refused.
thad
Director of Football
Director of Football

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thad wrote:

I got a very cheeky message from... er... sources close to the club... telling me that MD has definitely got a full tank of gas. Cool

Alun wrote:
However, instead of making a statement and a show of solidarity we'll have people asking the same tired questions and receiving the same scripted answers.

Stale burger buns, no hot water in the gents..... okay it's gonna be a ra-ra... the question remains whether in YOUR opinion it is a ra-ra conducted by credible individuals who you can trust the welfare & ongoing direction of the club to..?

scratch

Cos we all know how the likes of Tony Blair avoid questions on Iraq... he tells you "there is an enquiry ongoing and so he won't be discussing it".... or refers you to an official statement....

...same when the Police "won't comment on individual cases" or health chiefs "want to avoid prejudicing the outcome of an investigation".... you know that they are playing for time, hoping to diffuse the situation and that they have something to hide...!
Ian
Director of Football
Director of Football

Topics: 214

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longview wrote:

Something that would make more of a point is for ALL season ticket holders to attend and then walk out en masse if they refuse to answer questions posed.

I certainly don't intend to waste my Friday evening listening to idiots banging on about soap dispensers, burger buns and bloody club songs.
Crawley Dan
Coach
Coach

Topics: 179

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just hope people won't believe what they are told. Certain people like SRN, believe all the club says.... Worrying!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 12 of 17

Jump to: