CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index
CTFC.net on Facebook CTFC.net on Twitter CTFC.net photos
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   
ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   

Crawley links: CTFC.net | Official site | Reds Player | CTFC YouTube | Club shop | Ticket sales | Supporters Alliance | GH Coaches | Broadfield Stadium | CTFC.net's Gallery | CTFC History | General links: Crawley Observer | Crawley News | The Argus | Ross Mitchell Photography | Football League 2 | BBCi League 2 pages | BBC Sussex | BBC Radio Sussex | BBC Radio Surrey | The Football League Paper | Football Web Pages | Football Ground Guide | Oddschecker |

Tranmere Rovers matchday thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuperRedDevils
Subs bench
Subs bench

Topics: 13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely its worth changing it around in attack from the start next week against Carlisle. We've got the options, having three forwards on the bench today, so it must be worth trying something different. Hope RB agrees.
Sulton111
First Team
First Team

Topics: 30

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i believe a top forward at this level would see us promoted albeit through the playoffs - without one we are mid table
Alex BH
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 54

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sulton111 wrote:
i believe a top forward at this level would see us promoted albeit through the playoffs - without one we are mid table
This.
Crawley69
Coach
Coach

Topics: 195

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually agree a fella firing in 20 plus goals would complete the team but unless we discover someone it ain't going to happen..and before anyone says Jonte isn't the answer....ask him your self he acknowledges he is still some way off L 1 .
Graeme
Coach
Coach

Topics: 68

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't expect anything today, but we have been lucky with other results today, we are still only 3 points of the playoffs.

Crawley69 wrote:
We do need a bloke up front who can fire them in ..there is no denying that. Three home games on the trot and frankly we need three wins to keep up momentum.

A goal scorer could turn our season around.

I never bet but if we get three wins I may put some money on us getting promoted as I think our run in looks good. We just need to stay in contention until the end of Feb.
allanp
Subs bench
Subs bench

Topics: 43

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crawley69 wrote:
We do need a bloke up front who can fire them in ..there is no denying that. Three home games on the trot and frankly we need three wins to keep up momentum.

A goal scorer could turn our season around.

But at this level they cost big bucks.
Crawley69
Coach
Coach

Topics: 195

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well by all accounts we are getting 650k for Kyle. I would go to the big premiership clubs in London and get a young reserve fella who they rate. We may have to pay 100 k in wages for 20 games but its the only way to get real quality. Which we can not afford to buy.
Peter

Topics: 1558

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RB's post-match interview with BBC Sussex.

http://audioboo.fm/boos/115272.....o-tranmere
Ross
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 157

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First half we dominated and come unstuck with 2 of the most comical goals I've seen.

First was a horror of defensive mistakes and the second was Paul Jones deciding to accept a goal rather than stop it.

Second half was awful, Jonte came on but couldn't control the ball or get round anyone, definitely not ready for this level. Lateef, well I do don't even realise he was on the pitch and swallow looks very defensive minded.

Stand out for me today was Gary Alexander, superb performance won neally everything and caused problems. If only our tactics meant he had some help.

Bad day at the office, I couldn't see no positives from today. Good vocal support from around 150-175 Crawley.
bridgesboy79
Coach
Coach

Topics: 50

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ross wrote:
First half we dominated and come unstuck with 2 of the most comical goals I've seen.

First was a horror of defensive mistakes and the second was Paul Jones deciding to accept a goal rather than stop it.

Second half was awful, Jonte came on but couldn't control the ball or get round anyone, definitely not ready for this level. Lateef, well I do don't even realise he was on the pitch and swallow looks very defensive minded.

Stand out for me today was Gary Alexander, superb performance won neally everything and caused problems. If only our tactics meant he had some help.

Bad day at the office, I couldn't see no positives from today. Good vocal support from around 150-175 Crawley.
A few having a whinge but good support from most as usual away from home. Not a great day overall.
Peter

Topics: 1558

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More post-match reaction.

Mike Jones on BBC Sussex - http://audioboo.fm/boos/115276.....o-tranmere
RB on Reds Player - http://www.player.crawleytownf.....t-Tranmere
lee 66
Coach
Coach

Topics: 104

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bridgesboy79 wrote:
Ross wrote:

A few having a whinge but good support from most as usual away from home. Not a great day overall.

Are the few having a whinge not allowed then?
You yourself said it wasn't a great day,so surely they have something to whinge about if they feel that way.,all this happy clappy, no matter what, type of fan is far more bloody annoying then a good old whinger in my book.
Armchairfan
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 63

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crawley69 wrote:
Well by all accounts we are getting 650k for Kyle. I would go to the big premiership clubs in London and get a young reserve fella who they rate. We may have to pay 100 k in wages for 20 games but its the only way to get real quality. Which we can not afford to buy.

Bank the money for next season,when we may need it more,for survival.
lee 66
Coach
Coach

Topics: 104

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armchairfan wrote:
Crawley69 wrote:

Bank the money for next season,when we may need it more,for survival.

I think that is a very fair comment.
Most teams that come up and do well in their first season when it wasn't really expected they would have a far harder task the following season.
Alun
Subs bench
Subs bench

Topics: 13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phil B wrote:
Alun wrote:
Gutless

Wow you got back fast!

According to twitter it was a decent performance.
And against a side thats top of the league.

Still you call it as you see it...

Not from row M in the Cowshed End it wasn't
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: