CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index
CTFC.net on Facebook CTFC.net on Twitter CTFC.net photos
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   
ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   

Crawley links: CTFC.net | Official site | Reds Player | CTFC YouTube | Club shop | Ticket sales | Supporters Alliance | GH Coaches | Broadfield Stadium | CTFC.net's Gallery | CTFC History | General links: Crawley Observer | Crawley News | The Argus | Ross Mitchell Photography | Football League 2 | BBCi League 2 pages | BBC Sussex | BBC Radio Sussex | BBC Radio Surrey | The Football League Paper | Football Web Pages | Football Ground Guide | Oddschecker |

estatic mk fan
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ian
Director of Football
Director of Football

Topics: 214

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John The Gas wrote:
I did notice that Crawley Luxury coaches were used by the supporters from Kingston,too Laughing

JTG

So they'll do travel for AFC Kingston...
NorthgateRed
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 70

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: estatic mk fan Reply with quote

aran35 wrote:
Frannie92 wrote:
Couldnt ask for any more than that last min winner, thought afc defended well mind you but we took it in the end. Made me honestly sick seeing them all dressed in yellow and blue etc as me being an ex wimbledon fan i really dont see the need in why they need it all considering they play in kingston. As for the masks well....

Overall my hate for that club as increased more, after the game they thought it would be funny to start chucking those metal barriers as well as starting on kids and the old age, i saw this outside the main entrance ( with no police around) till the horses came steaming in.
As well as that ive heard they trashed the away end toilets ( but not sure on the truth off that one)

In the end was a poor game but the atmosphere was decent for once, but to grab a last min winner really just made my day!

1. Why are you here in the Crawley Town forum?
2. If I was an MK fan or whatever the franchise is called, I think I would rather just hide in the corner.

1. We have resident Plymouth, Brighton and Oxford fans on here, so can't see your problem.
2. Absolute cobblers. There are too many 'fans' out there who spend more time hating other clubs than supporting their own. Bizarre.
James
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 300

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must say I laughed my breasts off when that winning goal went in.

Smashing stuff, and oodles of sanctimony and arrogance to titter at throughout the 90 minutes too.

What an utterly classless bunch AFC have shown themselves to be. If it wasn't a 5-0 tonking, it had to be a last-minute winner.

Awesome.
thad
Director of Football
Director of Football

Topics: 639

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fawning reached new levels on ITV with..."I'm sure the FA will take a lenient view about that pitch invasion by AFC fans and understand the situation".

Rolling Eyes

I just can't help feeling that if we'd done it... the outraged cry would be.. "I really hope the FA make an example of those Crawley thugs for spoiling the occasion"
Cakeburner
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 692

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James wrote:
Must say I laughed my breasts off when that winning goal went in.

Smashing stuff, and oodles of sanctimony and arrogance to titter at throughout the 90 minutes too.

What an utterly classless bunch AFC have shown themselves to be. If it wasn't a 5-0 tonking, it had to be a last-minute winner.

Awesome.
drink
RBBA
First Team
First Team

Topics: 24

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thad wrote:
Fawning reached new levels on ITV with..."I'm sure the FA will take a lenient view about that pitch invasion by AFC fans and understand the situation".

Rolling Eyes

I just can't help feeling that if we'd done it... the outraged cry would be.. "I really hope the FA make an example of those Crawley thugs for spoiling the occasion"

Completely agree with this. To say I sat like a rather deranged individual shouting at the commentators when they made this comment is an understatement! However, I wasnt surprised as I thought ITV did a great job in being biased towards AFC, no shocks if commentators were wearing AFC Kingston tops.
thad
Director of Football
Director of Football

Topics: 639

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTFC-1 wrote:
Completely agree with this. To say I sat like a rather deranged individual shouting at the commentators when they made this comment is an understatement! However, I wasnt surprised as I thought ITV did a great job in being biased towards AFC, no shocks if commentators were wearing AFC Kingston tops.

I know, it was cringeworthy... topped off at the final whistle by the comment that MKD had "scraped" a win over their unlucky rivals. Surprised
NorthgateRed
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ITV Sport: t0ssers
AFC Kingston: t0ssers

They're made for each other.
Mr.T.
Subs bench
Subs bench

Topics: 13

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thad wrote:

Rolling Eyes

There was only 16 seconds on the clock when clive tildsey or whatever
his name is informed us that the original wimbledon were on the attack,
which confused the hell out of me "cos AFC had the ball
Thought Lawrie Sanchez handled it the best when he replied to a question
about the game that he never played for either club!took the wind out of
the presenters sails somewhat.
Town_Two
Youth team
Youth team

Topics: 1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thad wrote:
CTFC-1 wrote:

I know, it was cringeworthy... topped off at the final whistle by the comment that MKD had "scraped" a win over their unlucky rivals. Surprised

Not untypical for the media to create their own agendas for the watching audience. Happens week in week out on BBC Look East. According to them there's only one team in the Anglian region..
NorthgateRed
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Town_Two wrote:
thad wrote:
CTFC-1 wrote:

Not untypical for the media to create their own agendas for the watching audience. Happens week in week out on BBC Look East. According to them there's only one team in the Anglian region..

Did you know there are two clubs in Sussex? Brighton and Aldershot Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
James
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.T. wrote:
thad wrote:

Rolling Eyes

There was only 16 seconds on the clock when clive tildsey or whatever
his name is informed us that the original wimbledon were on the attack,
which confused the hell out of me "cos AFC had the ball
Thought Lawrie Sanchez handled it the best when he replied to a question
about the game that he never played for either club!took the wind out of
the presenters sails somewhat.

Fair play to Mr. Monotone for that.
James
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NorthgateRed wrote:
Town_Two wrote:
thad wrote:
CTFC-1 wrote:

Did you know there are two clubs in Sussex? Brighton and Aldershot Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Laughing
aran35
Reserve team
Reserve team

Topics: 5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: estatic mk fan Reply with quote

NorthgateRed wrote:
aran35 wrote:
Frannie92 wrote:
Couldnt ask for any more than that last min winner, thought afc defended well mind you but we took it in the end. Made me honestly sick seeing them all dressed in yellow and blue etc as me being an ex wimbledon fan i really dont see the need in why they need it all considering they play in kingston. As for the masks well....

Overall my hate for that club as increased more, after the game they thought it would be funny to start chucking those metal barriers as well as starting on kids and the old age, i saw this outside the main entrance ( with no police around) till the horses came steaming in.
As well as that ive heard they trashed the away end toilets ( but not sure on the truth off that one)

In the end was a poor game but the atmosphere was decent for once, but to grab a last min winner really just made my day!

2. If I was an MK fan or whatever the franchise is called, I think I would rather just hide in the corner.

1. We have resident Plymouth, Brighton and Oxford fans on here, so can't see your problem.
2. Absolute cobblers. There are too many 'fans' out there who spend more time hating other clubs than supporting their own. Bizarre.

Everyone has a view on the MK/Wimbledon issue. I think I have made mine clear already, I don't view MK as a football club. They cheated their way to league status instead of working their way through the non-league pyramid like everyone else.
If Crawley were re-located to Peterborough next week, how would you feel Northgate Red?
I have no issue with fans from other clubs coming here as a rule, my issue is with "fans" of MK Dons.
James
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: estatic mk fan Reply with quote

aran35 wrote:
NorthgateRed wrote:
aran35 wrote:
Frannie92 wrote:

Everyone has a view on the MK/Wimbledon issue. I think I have made mine clear already, I don't view MK as a football club. They cheated their way to league status instead of working their way through the non-league pyramid like everyone else.
If Crawley were re-located to Peterborough next week, how would you feel Northgate Red?
I have no issue with fans from other clubs coming here as a rule, my issue is with "fans" of MK Dons.

What garbage. It's hardly their fault.

Are they meant to boycott the club because it's landed on their doorstep?

Jesus wept.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: