CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index
CTFC.net on Facebook CTFC.net on Twitter CTFC.net photos
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   
ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   

Crawley links: CTFC.net | Official site | Reds Player | CTFC YouTube | Club shop | Ticket sales | Supporters Alliance | GH Coaches | Broadfield Stadium | CTFC.net's Gallery | CTFC History | General links: Crawley Observer | Crawley News | The Argus | Ross Mitchell Photography | Football League 2 | BBCi League 2 pages | BBC Sussex | BBC Radio Sussex | BBC Radio Surrey | The Football League Paper | Football Web Pages | Football Ground Guide | Oddschecker |


Chelmsford City ticket details
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Peter
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 16 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 11 Jun 2017
Posts: 13258
Topics: 1558

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Chelmsford City ticket details Reply with quote

They are to be announced on the club website at 4pm apparently.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
guildford roader
First Team
First Team


Joined: 13 Mar 2007
Last Visit: 29 May 2017
Posts: 848
Topics: 11

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be a quick turnaround - the televised games must be known as our game is in the running. I think we'll be a Friday espn match
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Red Square
First Team
First Team


Joined: 22 Aug 2010
Last Visit: 24 Nov 2017
Posts: 860
Topics: 31

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reckon they'll be 14 terrace 17 east stand and 19 west stand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
oakie
First Team
First Team


Joined: 18 Jan 2008
Last Visit: 28 Jan 2018
Posts: 1196
Topics: 55

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Reds have slashed admission prices for the FA Cup second round tie against Chelmsford City.

Admission prices are as follows:

WEST STAND

Adults: 18, Seniors (over-65s): 14, 18s and under: 9

GFS EAST STAND

Adults: 15, Seniors (over-65s): 11, 18s and under: 6

BRUCE WINFIELD TERRACE

Adults: 13, Seniors (over-65s): 9, 18s and under: 3

Selling arrangements will be announced once the date and kick off time have been confirmed. The tie is due to take place w/e December 1st and 2nd.


http://www.crawleytownfc.com/n.....68169.aspx
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Crawley Dan
Coach
Coach


Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Last Visit: 10 May 2017
Posts: 1997
Topics: 179

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good prices!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Armchairfan
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager


Joined: 07 Jan 2007
Last Visit: 30 May 2017
Posts: 5728
Topics: 63
Location: DFS

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakie wrote:
Quote:
Reds have slashed admission prices for the FA Cup second round tie against Chelmsford City.

Admission prices are as follows:

WEST STAND

Adults: 18, Seniors (over-65s): 14, 18s and under: 9

GFS EAST STAND

Adults: 15, Seniors (over-65s): 11, 18s and under: 6

BRUCE WINFIELD TERRACE

Adults: 13, Seniors (over-65s): 9, 18s and under: 3

Selling arrangements will be announced once the date and kick off time have been confirmed. The tie is due to take place w/e December 1st and 2nd.


http://www.crawleytownfc.com/n.....68169.aspx

The crowd should hit 4000+ at those prices.
Chelmsford will certainly do their bit to swell the numbers!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
2oo2Red
Coach
Coach


Joined: 11 Sep 2010
Last Visit: 28 Jul 2017
Posts: 1734
Topics: 62

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing them prices and the fact it is the 2nd round of the cup, we should get a home crowd of 3,500 and a big away following to take it over 5,000 won't be out the question.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
notso
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager


Joined: 16 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 13 Jul 2017
Posts: 5443
Topics: 208
Location: Worth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant prices, well done CTFC.

I'm not convinced that the gate will be as high as some of the posts above as it is coming into the Christmas shopping run-up, but it will certainly swell it more than it would have done with the higher prices.

Now, lets see what RR&R says!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oakie
First Team
First Team


Joined: 18 Jan 2008
Last Visit: 28 Jan 2018
Posts: 1196
Topics: 55

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

notso wrote:
Brilliant prices, well done CTFC.

I'm not convinced that the gate will be as high as some of the posts above as it is coming into the Christmas shopping run-up, but it will certainly swell it more than it would have done with the higher prices.

Now, lets see what RR&R says!


Can he use his seaon ticket? Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Crawley Ben
Coach
Coach


Joined: 15 Dec 2010
Last Visit: 04 Jun 2017
Posts: 2123
Topics: 176
Location: Broadfield

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is a prediction of 4300 a reasonable bet?

Ben
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Red, Red & Red
Manager
Manager


Joined: 17 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 15 Jul 2018
Posts: 11231
Topics: 379

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakie wrote:
notso wrote:
Brilliant prices, well done CTFC.

I'm not convinced that the gate will be as high as some of the posts above as it is coming into the Christmas shopping run-up, but it will certainly swell it more than it would have done with the higher prices.

Now, lets see what RR&R says!


Can he use his seaon ticket? Wink
sensible pricing club is to be applauded, im not convinced crowd will be much if at all above 3,000 despite the pricing but the club have gone the right way in marketing it price wise so we will have to see im sure there will be a few from Chelmsford as for them this must be the cup final. Anyway my season ticket is valid for this one isnlt it the freebie game that was mentioned last season? Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Red, Red & Red
Manager
Manager


Joined: 17 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 15 Jul 2018
Posts: 11231
Topics: 379

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guildford roader wrote:
That would be a quick turnaround - the televised games must be known as our game is in the running. I think we'll be a Friday espn match
club say game being Weekend of 1st/2nd, the Friday is the 30th are you sure is there going to be a friday evening game?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
guildford roader
First Team
First Team


Joined: 13 Mar 2007
Last Visit: 29 May 2017
Posts: 848
Topics: 11

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought ticket details was going to include date/time etc, it looks like its just pricing info. Maybe a bit of posturing to the tv companies to say we'll also give you a good gate/atmosphere in addition to the the attraction of the match itself?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
backofthenet
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager


Joined: 05 Feb 2011
Last Visit: 28 May 2017
Posts: 3197
Topics: 421
Location: Oop North

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it stays as a saturday match, attendance may be influenced by fact that Palarse are playing BHA that day. Might not get so many "neutrals"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Red, Red & Red
Manager
Manager


Joined: 17 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 15 Jul 2018
Posts: 11231
Topics: 379

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

backofthenet wrote:
If it stays as a saturday match, attendance may be influenced by fact that Palarse are playing BHA that day. Might not get so many "neutrals"
the coppers might also insist that our game is moved possibly to avoid clashing?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum






This forum is run independently from and has no connection with the Crawley Town Football Club official site
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group :: Spelling by SpellingCow.


  Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit