CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index
CTFC.net on Facebook CTFC.net on Twitter CTFC.net photos
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   
ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   

Crawley links: CTFC.net | Official site | Reds Player | CTFC YouTube | Club shop | Ticket sales | Supporters Alliance | GH Coaches | Broadfield Stadium | CTFC.net's Gallery | CTFC History | General links: Crawley Observer | Crawley News | The Argus | Ross Mitchell Photography | Football League 2 | BBCi League 2 pages | BBC Sussex | BBC Radio Sussex | BBC Radio Surrey | The Football League Paper | Football Web Pages | Football Ground Guide | Oddschecker |


Swindon media darling is at it again!
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
notso
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager


Joined: 16 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 13 Jul 2017
Posts: 5443
Topics: 208
Location: Worth

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't you just love it when somebody's cage is rattled? Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thad
Director of Football
Director of Football


Joined: 18 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 26 May 2017
Posts: 16179
Topics: 639

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

notso wrote:
Don't you just love it when somebody's cage is rattled? Very Happy

Careful Notso... next thing... you'll be accused of calling him an animal

Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Robbie
Coach
Coach


Joined: 30 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 22 Jul 2017
Posts: 1628
Topics: 111
Location: Tilgate

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

muffin man wrote:
Robbie wrote:
There's a rumour going round that Swindons money men are about to pull out of the club!!!


No there aren't stop making up crap rumours. There has been nothing of the sort, and our debts have not been "racking up" we are financially solvent and made a profit last season.

There is no mystery who our backers are, everyone knows its Sir Martyn Arbib and Andrew Black both of which attend games regularly and are worth together around 700m and have both said they will fund any new purchases of players PdC wants.

They are also funding the redevelopment of the County Ground which is due to start at the end of next season.


This wasn't made up from me, I read it and relaying it to OUR supporters, now wind you neck in and trot off to your own site!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GillsMan
Subs bench
Subs bench


Joined: 07 Mar 2009
Last Visit: 05 Aug 2017
Posts: 508
Topics: 23
Location: Dorking

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NorthgateRed wrote:
muffin man wrote:
And some of you should take a look at yourself, some of these comments coming from you about "zee white man" are racist in themselves.

You call Paolo racist yet he did not make a comment based on Tehoues colour, his remark was based on him being French.You are pots calling kettles black.

That's still a racist remark you *beep*. Rolling Eyes

xenophobic, surely?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thad
Director of Football
Director of Football


Joined: 18 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 26 May 2017
Posts: 16179
Topics: 639

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GillsMan wrote:
NorthgateRed wrote:

That's still a racist remark you *beep*. Rolling Eyes

xenophobic, surely?

He wouldn't trust a foreign-sounding word like that... Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NorthgateRed
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager


Joined: 13 Jan 2011
Last Visit: 28 May 2017
Posts: 5545
Topics: 70
Location: BW Stand

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GillsMan wrote:
NorthgateRed wrote:
muffin man wrote:
And some of you should take a look at yourself, some of these comments coming from you about "zee white man" are racist in themselves.

You call Paolo racist yet he did not make a comment based on Tehoues colour, his remark was based on him being French.You are pots calling kettles black.

That's still a racist remark you *beep*. Rolling Eyes

xenophobic, surely?

What's Xena Warrior Princess got to do with it? Unless she's one of the new Devilettes Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ian
Director of Football
Director of Football


Joined: 17 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 30 May 2017
Posts: 15160
Topics: 214
Location: The Parish of Rusper

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

muffin man wrote:
our debts have not been "racking up" we are financially solvent and made a profit last season.


Someone should inform your accountant.

muffin man wrote:
And some of you should take a look at yourself, some of these comments coming from you about "zee white man" are racist in themselves.


It's called parody.

Ian
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Captain Yellow
Subs bench
Subs bench


Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Last Visit: 11 Apr 2016
Posts: 587
Topics: 6
Location: Horley

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

muffin man wrote:
No there aren't stop making up crap rumours. There has been nothing of the sort, and our debts have not been "racking up" we are financially solvent and made a profit last season.


Until the accounts come out next year, that's just speculation and I seriously doubt that you are right.

Quote:
There is no mystery who our backers are, everyone knows its Sir Martyn Arbib and Andrew Black both of which attend games regularly and are worth together around 700m and have both said they will fund any new purchases of players PdC wants.

They are also funding the redevelopment of the County Ground which is due to start at the end of next season.


Ah, yes, very wealthy men indeed. Kind benefactors. So why did Sir Martyn take a debenture against the club just over a fortnight ago to secure the debts owed to him?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thad
Director of Football
Director of Football


Joined: 18 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 26 May 2017
Posts: 16179
Topics: 639

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Yellow wrote:
Ah, yes, very wealthy men indeed. Kind benefactors. So why did Sir Martyn take a debenture against the club just over a fortnight ago to secure the debts owed to him?

Will that show as a liability to the holding company that owns SWTC..?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darren
First Team
First Team


Joined: 16 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 02 Jul 2016
Posts: 1048
Topics: 81
Location: Crawley

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now signed a new contract

Quote:
Manager Paolo Di Canio has signed a two year extension to his contract at Swindon Town ‪#stfc


https://twitter.com/Official_STFC/status/207857404136800257
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
batch
Trainee
Trainee


Joined: 16 Jan 2012
Last Visit: 23 Sep 2012
Posts: 7
Topics: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbie wrote:


This wasn't made up from me, I read it


Aaah, so you have been on the Oxford forums then...

Did you know they (Oxford) are 33M in debt Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Marky
Coach
Coach


Joined: 30 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 05 Sep 2019
Posts: 2711
Topics: 57
Location: In the bushes

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

batch wrote:
Robbie wrote:


This wasn't made up from me, I read it


Aaah, so you have been on the Oxford forums then...

Did you know they (Oxford) are 33M in debt Wink


Did you know this is a Crawley Town forum?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum






This forum is run independently from and has no connection with the Crawley Town Football Club official site
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group :: Spelling by SpellingCow.


  Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit